Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“Good girl turned into a slut, huh?”

I couldn’t believe what was lying on the table in front of my eyes. My mouth was hung open, staring at the box that was waiting for me to hold it. Instead, my eyes lingered to Garrett who was sitting across me, grinning sheepishly.

“You’re crazy,” I said.

He made a hurt look on his face. “I bought you this and you tell me I’m crazy? Very appreciative of you, Namora.”

I shook my head at him. “I told you not to buy me a phone,” I reasoned. “But you bought me one. An iPhone, even.”

“Come on! Do you really want to roam anywhere without carrying a phone? We’d go nuts searching for you!” he insisted.

“I’m not taking it,” I argued, pushing the box to him.

“Yes, you are.” He pushed the box to me.

“No, I am not,” I gritted through my teeth, pushing it back to him.

“Yes you are and that’s final!” He pushed it again hardly and it landed on my lap.

I sighed, taking it and putting it back on the table. I slowly stared at him and a small smile crept onto my lips. “Thanks a lot.”

He grinned again. “No prob! You shall not give it away, okay?”

Damn it, he read my mind.

“’Course,” I muttered.

“You don’t sound convincing.”

“Shut up,” I laughed.

- - -

“Oh Killeeeeers,” one of the bitches sang. I groaned and turned up the volume of my laptop. “Killers!” She opened my curtain and I just stared at the screen.

“Did you know—ooh, new phone?” Dani said when she saw my new iPhone next to me. “What happened to your old one?”

Mom, can I please rip her mouth off?

I rolled my eyes at her. “Some animals decorated it, and truthfully I hate how it turned out,” I answered.

“Oh my god Killers, you totally don’t have a taste!” she shrieked.

“And you totally should stop talking,” I replied.

“You better take that back,” she hissed.

I shrugged. “Everyone knows who was the winner on the highschool fight, so I'd accept your challenge any time.”

“I’d win if no one separated us!”

“Hm, really?” I muttered. “Let’s see: you only broke my nose and left me bruises that barely even hurt; I gave you a black eye, an almost broken arm, a bleeding lip, and you fucking cried after that.”

I could feel she was really furious now and I wasn’t even looking at her. She took a sharp breath and calmed herself.

“At least I was a planned child.”

I stopped whatever I was doing. This time I turned to look at her, giving her a cold stare.

“What did you say?” I growled.

“Oh I’m sorry, did I hurt your feelings?” she said innocently.

I hopped from my bunk and turned my hand into a firm fist, my eyes never left hers.

“I wasn’t the one who stole someone else’s boyfriend,” I replied, gritting through my teeth.

“He wanted me,” she shrugged, smirking. “At least I wasn’t pregnant. And we weren't that close. I heard the guy’s actually her sister’s boyfriend. Good girl turned into a slut, huh?”

“THAT’S IT!” I screamed, gripping the collar of her shirt and pinned her against the bunk beds. “YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT!” I brought my fist up and about to collide it against her nose until someone held my wrist.

“Calm down, Namora,” he whispered.

I took a deep breath, loosened my grip on her collar and put my fist down. He let go of me.

“You’re lucky Seth is here,” I hissed at her before turning around and stormed out of the bus, not forgetting to take my skateboard with me.

I skated out of the venue and around the town. I stopped at McDonald’s and decided to buy chocolate sundae. Ice cream always made me feel better.

I walked out of McDonald’s with my skateboard pressed between my arm and my side, a hand holding a cup of chocolate sundae and another hand holding a plastic spoon. I dropped my skateboard, stood on it and skated slowly while enjoying the sundae.

I found my way to a park and immediately headed for the playground. It was full of children running around but the swings were empty; I didn’t care. I sat on one of it and swung lightly while eating my sundae.

Right when the sundae was done, one of the swing’s chains broke and I landed on my ass. I groaned as some people giggled, noticing. I got up and decided to skate back to the venue. The clock at the park showed that I had left for an hour; I didn’t want to make people worried. I threw the empty cup and the spoon into a garbage bin before I exited the park.

The venue was still crowded by the time I was back. Some kids came and asked for my autograph and to take pictures with them, and I gladly accepted. My set was done before I had the fight with Dani, so I had nothing to worry about.

I made a face to the camera, having my arm around the girl’s shoulder until the familiar click sound was heard. I let go of her and she took her camera from her friend.

“Thanks!” she smiled at me.

“No problem,” I grinned.

“Oh by the way, I know it’s just probably a rumor, but I heard you’re dating Garrett,” she said, straight to the point.

I almost choked on my own spit. “What?” I nervously chuckled. “Who told you that?”

She shrugged. “Some people assume that. You guys are really close and I personally think you’re cute together.”

We’re cute together?Geez, thanks!

“No, we’re not dating,” I answered truthfully. A part of me died. “But yeah, we’re really close.”

“Oh okay,” she said, sounding a bit disappointed. “Well, I’ll see you around, Namora! We’ve got some band members hunting to do.” She winked at me.

I laughed. “Yeah, see you around, girl.”

We went on our separate ways with me having a heavy heart. I didn’t understand why my heart sunk when I told her the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy new year! did you have a good one?