Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“Your screams sounded sexy.”

A few hours later, I found myself strolling around the venue without my skateboard. People hi-ed me and fans asked for autographs and pictures, and we chatted. I then remembered I promised to stop by at The Maine’s merch tent, so I started heading there.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Dani and Garrett standing face-to-face, talking. Garrett had his back on me and I knew Dani knew I was there because she glanced at me.

“Garrett, please?” she pleaded in a whorish voice, placing her hand on Garrett’s chest and pouted.

Garrett groaned. “Dani, I told you –“

“Shush,” she stopped him by placing her finger on his lips, and Garrett stopped talking. She leaned closer to him, their bodies touching, and she kissed him.

Right on the fucking lips.

I could push her and screamed that she was a whore and beat the living out of her just like I did in highschool, but I didn’t. Instead, I turned my heels and started ran away from that place.

This wasn’t like me.

- - -

My eyes stared at the crowd that was waiting for us to come outside. They were chanting our band’s name, punching fists in the air. I didn’t know what to think.

“Hey,” Jazz patted my shoulder. “You okay?”

“Yeah, don’t worry.” No, I’m not okay.

“Are you sure? You don’t seem like it.”

“I’m alright, trust me.” My lifelong nemesis just kissed the guy I like, how can I be fucking okay?!

“Okay guys, you’re up!” Lianne said and I immediately jogged to the stage before Jazz could say anything. The crowd screamed as we all positioned ourselves.

“What’s up, everyone?!” I shouted at the microphone, replied by more screams. “Our set would be filled with a few screams in the songs ‘cause I’m feeling a bit angry right now, is that okay?!” More screams. “I take that as a yes!”

I started strumming my guitar and we started to play our first song.

The songs in our set really were filled with a few screams that I did. Originally, we didn’t put any screams in our songs. I felt really angry and I just needed to let it out; screaming did it good.

They seemed to like it though.

- - -

“BRAH!” I shouted, jumping on Alex’s back. He quickly get a grip on my legs before I fell down. I encircled my arms around his neck.

“Your set was amazing,” he said, “I like the screams!”

“I didn’t scream like a whore who’s having sex, did I?”

He laughed. “Of course not! I would sabotage your show if you really did. Your screams sounded sexy.”

I slapped the side of his head. “Shut up and bring me to the food tent, Gaskarth. I need food.”

“Yes, ma’am!” He started walking to the food tent with me on his back. Some fans saw and stopped us to take our pictures because they thought we were ‘adorable’. After a few fans and pictures, we finally made it to the food tent. I jumped off his back and dragged him into the tent.

I stopped when I came face-to-face with Garrett.

“Oh hey –“

I quickly walked away from him, out of the tent, still dragging Alex with me.

“Is there something wrong?” Alex asked as we were outside.

“No.”

“Lie.”

I turned around. “Nothing’s wrong, Alex,” I said through my teeth.

He raised an eyebrow. “Alright,” he put up his hands.

I saw Garrett coming our way and took a sharp breath. Alex seemed to notice because he then turned around. “If it’s about him then I’m not going to be here, you have to talk to him,” he patted my head before walking off.

Garrett approached me with his hands in his pockets. I looked away from him. “I didn’t see you at our merch tent.”

“I had something else to do,” I lied, wrapping my arms around my body.

There was silence for a while.

“Is it just me or you’re avoiding me?” he asked.

“I’m not,” I lied again, still looking away.

“If you’re not lying, you would be looking at me right now,” he said calmly.

I took a deep breath before I turned and looked at him. “I saw it, okay?”

“Saw what?” he asked, confused.

“I saw Dani kissed you,” I muttered.

“Oh.” Another silence. “Shit, that’s –“

“You know what?” I said, dropping my hands. “Just forget what happened last night. It was nothing.” I turned around and was about to walk away when he called my name. I stopped and waited for him to say anything, but he didn’t.

So I walked away.

This is not like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I'm not deleting this story :) this calls for a party in the USA! I'm sorry if this sucks, though.

don't you think it would be awesome if a girl does the screams in her band?