Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“The temptation was too strong I bet.”

“Dude, she looks like shit,” I heard someone talked. “She’s not awake yet and I know she looks like shit.” I’m guessing… Cliff.

“She totally drank last night,” someone else said, sighing. A girl, so it must be Lianne.

“She came in the bus looking like shit too.” Seth.

“She promised not to drink!” Jazz whined. Oh you were such a kid, Jazz.

“Pft, yeah,” Mitchell replied, “The temptation was too strong I bet.”

“Of course, she was at a fucking party. Every party involves booze,” Cliff said.

“So the conclusion is… she looks like shit.” That little twerp. I am going to kill you, Jazz.

I balled my fist and launched it where I thought he was. It hit someone’s something, hard. The person groaned and fell to the floor.

“Jesus, Namora! You punched my fucking balls!” I heard Mitchell cried. I opened my eyes and saw him on the floor, holding the ‘thing’ between his legs. The others were giggling at him. He kept groaning while holding his little precious, rolling on the floor.

“Sorry Mitch,” I said, sighing. “I was aiming at Jazz.” I groaned and held my head. It had been a long time since I had a hangover. Seth took my hand and placed two white pills on my palm. I put them in my mouth and grabbed the glass he was holding and swallowed them.

“Better?” he asked and I nodded a bit.

“Come on guys, our lovely lead singer’s have to rest,” Lianne said, ushering the boys but Seth to the front bus. Mitchell stayed on the floor, still holding his crotch. Lianne sighed, staring down at her brother. “Come on, Mitch,” she said, standing Mitchell up and helped him going to the front bus. The bunks felt so much quiet now.

“Let’s have a heart-to-heart chat, shall we?” Seth asked. I nodded and shuffled more into my bunk, leaving space for him. He lay next to me and wrapped my shoulder, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Why do you call it heart-to-heart chat? It sounds so corny,” I muttered and he chuckled.

“I feel like being corny, therefore your argument is invalid.”

I smiled.

“So. You wanna talk about what happened last night?” he asked. I hesitated. “I know you want to.”

I groaned. “I can’t keep secrets from you, can I?”

“Nope.”

I sighed. “So… I broke my promise to all of you. I did drink –“

“How much?”

I bit my lower lip. “Um… three cups of vodka and sprite and a can of beer.”

His chest rose as he sighed.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized.

“Nah, it’s okay. What is it that made you look so…” he paused, looking for the right word. “Guilty last night?”

“I broke my promise with my mom,” I muttered, taking his hand and playing with his fingers nervously.

“Promise?” he repeated, confused. “What promise?”

“I promised her not to live the rockstar life,” I said, nearly to whisper, still looking at his hand. I felt him being confused again. “You know… getting drunk, weed,… sex.” I whispered the last word.

“Sex?” He tensed up. “What do you mean sex?”

“I almost had sex with Garrett last night,” I whispered, trying to burn holes through his hand with my eyes.

“YOU WHAT?!” He jumped, hitting his head on the bunk above mine. He groaned and held his sore spot. “Namora—“

“But we didn’t, okay? We made out and that’s that. I stopped myself before we went too far.” I sniffed, feeling guilty again. “I feel so bad to my mom. I broke my promise to her.”

“Hey,” he hugged me.

“I’m such a disappointment.”

“You’re not, Namora. You’re not. Stop thinking about how much of a bad person you are, ‘cause you’re not. Okay?” I nodded against his chest. “Shh.” I stopped sniffing and stayed in his arms.

“Hey, Seth.”

“Hm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Few days ago, why did you leave early after our acoustic set? And why did you look so panic when you saw me last night, when I was going to go with Dan?”

“Um, well…”

I waited.

He sighed. “Riley broke up with me.”

My eyes widened. “Really? What for?”

“She said I’m touring too much and she wants someone that is by her side whenever she wants to. Reason why I looked so pissed after the acoustic performance.”

“Well that’s so selfish of her,” I muttered. “What’s the reason for you panicking?”

“You know you look like Riley, minus the short blonde hair and blue eyes.” I nodded. “And when you dressed up like a girl last you – you looked just like her. Like you were her twin.”

I gulped. “I’m sorry, Seth,” I said, hugging his waist.

“Nah, it’s okay. I will get over her soon.”

“Are you sure? You guys had been going out for two years.”

“Yeah, I’m sure. There are tons of fish in the water.”

I giggled. “You know, you’re the member in our band that has the most girls crushing on.”

He pulled away to look at me, his eyebrows scrunched in disbelief. “Really?”

“Yeah, I heard it’s because you’re the hottest” - I used an air quote with my fingers on the word ‘hottest’ – “and you’re the calmest and most mature. So you’re like the ‘cool guy’, which girls mostly dig.”

“Oh. Do you dig me, Namora?” he asked jokingly.

I scoffed. “No way. We’re so close like siblings it would be yucky if we date.”

“But remember that time in middle school when I kissed you—“

“Aw man, that was so gross! I still can’t believe my bestfriend kissed me five years ago. My first kiss, may I add.”

He laughed. “We were so awkward for two weeks after that.”

“Yeah, I thought our friendship was ruined thanks to you.”

“But our friendship grew so much tighter after that.”

“Yeah…”

“Thanks to me.”

I slapped his chest as we both laughed. I sighed in relief. It felt so good talking to him. He was like my big brother. I loved him so much, so much that I thought it would be so weird if we were dating. Well, I had a crush on him once, not gonna lie, but that feeling immediately changed right after he kissed me. Being kissed by my own bestfriend felt weird already, nevertheless dating. Friendship was way better for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
aha, I like how the sibling relationship between Lianne and Mitchell goes. just like close friends. me and my older siblings are close but not as close as Lianne and Mitchell, maybe because the long age gap. I'm six years younger than my sister and seven years younger than my brother. they only have one year gap so they're like bestfriends.

anyway writing this chapter reminded me so much about someone who was my bestfriend. you can say we were like Seth and Namora, minus the kissing. haha, I miss him so much. he was what I would call a true friend but I guess I was wrong. he ditched me for a bitch (that rhymes!) lmfao.

he promised me forever but whatever. (omg another rhyme, I'm good at this)

anyway I'm obsessed with the TV series Skins! it's not aired here but I watch it online. because of it I say 'fuck' more than I did before. I really like the first generation, idk why they're better than the second one. my favorites are Chris and Maxxie :D I literally cried when Chris died... (gah another one!!)