Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“Don’t you ‘hi’ me you shortass!”

Living in a bus for Warped had started.

Joy.

I was sticking pictures of me and my mom and my band on the wall of my bunk that was located on the very top. After I was done, I headed to the back lounge with my laptop in hand. I didn’t have a choice; we were on the way to Arizona.

Making sure that none of the trio was in the lounge, I made myself comfortable on the red couch. I sat Indian style before opening my laptop on my lap. Singing in to DestroyTwitter, I checked my phone to see if there was any message. Turned out I had one unread message.

We’re in FTSK’s bus. Please don’t kill us. – Cliff

My eyes bulged. What. Ze. Fuck.

You guys are leaving me alone with these trio beasts for hours?! And how come I didn’t notice you left! – Namora

You were too busy ‘decorating’ your bunk. And chill, they’re not gonna eat you.

THEY are not gonna eat ME, I am gonna eat YOU THREE! Fuck you!

Groaning, I put my phone beside me and started tweeting. Otw Arizona. Screw my band mates for leaving me alone in the bus filled with slutty beasts. Leave them hate replies, tweeps.

A moment later, I saw a reply.

@namoralights is pissed. Cheer her up.
jazzlights

I tweeted again, Not my fault I’m uber pissed. @jazzlights @clifflights @sethlights expect me to bite your head off when we meet.

@namoralights slutty beasts – do you mean, us?! You brat.
daniGORE

I groaned. I didn’t need a virtual fight with that ho right now.

I decided to ignore Twitter right now and signed into Myspace. Geez, 24 friend requests? I scanned the names of people who added me, and without another thought I approved them all. Strangers added me and left me comments on Myspace. Some of them even followed and replied me on Twitter. Er, at least they didn’t stalk me.

Chuckling, I remembered the times when I was obsessed with a musician. I added his Myspace, Facebook – everything. I was just the same with these ‘strangers’ who basically worshipped their favorite people.

Anyway I was reading the comments when suddenly the door of the lounge slammed open. I didn’t bother to look up of who it was because I could smell her perfume. Oh god, it stung.

“What do you mean by us the trio slutty beasts?!” she screamed.

I looked up. “Oh hi, Allison.”

“Don’t you ‘hi’ me you shortass!”

“I’m not short; I’m petite.”

“Ugh! You absolutely don’t know the manner of how to talk to older people!”

“I do. I just reply of how they act to me. When they’re nice, I’m nice. When they’re bitching, I bitch,” I snapped.

“Bitch does suit your face.”

“I consider that as a compliment, thank you.”

She kept on yapping about something but I ignored her, seeing that I had earphones plugged into my ears, listening to The All-American Rejects.

All of a sudden, something hit my forehead.

“OWWW! WHAT THE FUCK?!” I screamed as I held my forehead and looked down to see what hit me.

A fucking sandal.

Oh, I’m so gonna kill her.

- - -

Amor, we said we’re sorry,” Jazzwhined apologized for the 100th time.

I ignored them as I kept skating slowly with my skateboard.

“Amor, please,” Seth said, grabbing my arm.

I stopped my skateboard, lifted it up and held its tip as I turned around to stare at the three.

“Look we know you’re pissed and all—“ Cliff stopped himself, noticing the look I was giving. “Okay… you are way more than pissed… But we’re sorry—“

“I got my forehead hit by a freaking sandal because you left me alone in that friggin’ bus with fucking slutty beasts,” I hissed, lifting my bangs to reveal my bruised forehead. The three hung their mouth open. I turned my heels and walked away.

“Amor, we’re sorry!” Jazz shouted.

“We really do!” Cliff finished.

“Good for you,” I grumbled as I skated again.

I kept on skating until I stopped by at FTSK’s tent.

“Ohhaider,” Caleb Turman greeted with mouth full of colorful gummy bears.

“Thanks guys for kidnapping my stupid band mates,” I muttered before placing myself on Jonathan’s lap.

“You’re still pissed?” Jonathan asked.

I gave him the look that I gave to my band mates earlier.

“Okay… you’re more than pissed.”

“Are you pissed at us too, Namora?” Kyle asked, his skinny figure lifted me up from Jonathan and placed me on his lap.

“Oh, very,” I muttered, snatching the pack of gummy bears on Caleb’s hand and began stuffing them into my mouth.

“Usually girls eat chocolates when they’re upset,” Caleb piped in.

“I can’t find chocolate; beasts had eaten them all in the freaking bus,” I muttered again.

“We’re sorry,” Kyle muttered, placing his chin on top of my head.

“I heard that a lot today.”

“Heeey I wanna snuggle with Namora too!” Austin claimed.

“Austin, we’re not snuggling,” I said after pushing Kyle away.

I got up and began skating my way to the Kevin Says stage to see Superman Is Dead. I knew some of their songs, and I sang along to the lyrics I knew. A little while later, my phone vibrated. I read the text I got and it said that Stockholm Lights was gonna be up in 10 minutes, so I skated to Smartpunk stage.

“Nice performance, Chris,” Seth said to Christofer Drew as Chris went backstage. I gave him a small smile, just to be polite, which he returned.

“Namora, there you are!” Lianne said. “Where have you been?”

“FTSK’s tent and Kevin Says.”

She mouthed an ‘oh’ as she nodded. “Well, be prepared, you’re up in 3.”

I made my way to my Les Paul Bullseye, my very first electric guitar that my mom bought me for my 15th birthday. Before that, I borrowed Seth’s guitar. I loved this guitar so much, and I always used it. I never bought new electric guitars, although to be honest I sometimes wanted other guitars, but I managed to stick with this one. It held something meaningful to me.

3 minutes were up, so we went to the stage.

“Stockholm Lights is here, Phoenix!” Jazz said to the microphone after I strummed my guitar.

After the first song ended, I talked to the crowd. “I’m pissed at my band,” I said straightly and I heard some chuckling. “If you read of what I tweeted, yes they did leave me with beasts. One of the beasts hurt me.” I lifted up my bangs. A girl gasped, and I laughed. “The bruise is not serious though. I got dizzy some of the time but that’s that. I hope I won’t forget who I am in the next morning.”

“I hate Jazz,” I randomly said before I began to sing the next song.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like saying shortass in British accent lately. Stupid arse recently also becomes one of my favorite words to say too.

I like the guitar that Namora's using. I don't play musical instruments; I just like the design ;p I first saw it in a picture when Frank Iero was playing it and I was like, "OMG the guitar's really cool!"

Ah, I miss the times when Frank Iero was my biggest celebrity crush.

Oh Superman Is Dead is from my country :] Although I don't listen to their music, I'm really proud for them for making their way into Warped. The first Indonesian band to be in Warped! Lucky Balinese bastards. Nothing personal.