Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“What’s her name?”

Hello, Ohio!

I was surprised that I found myself alive right now. I thought the Millionaires would eat me in my sleep, but turned out that I could stand 8 days in the same bus with them. So far so good, although we would fightsometimes most of the time.

We usually fought for bathroom, chocolates, places to sit in the lounge, TV channels… and tons of more. One time we fought for the black nail polish that Lianne owned.

I was stretching my arm in front of the bus when of the dumb bitches ‘accidentally’ hit my shoulder with her bag.

“Oops, sorry,” Melissa said.

“Don’t worry about it,” I replied sarcastically as I started to walk away. It was still around 8, but I saw some people lining up for the gates already. I remembered I used to be one of those people, lining early because I wanted to see my favorite musician. Ah, good times.

I was walking in a random direction when I heard my name being called. Looking around, I searched for the source of the voice. A girl around 15 was waving her hand at me. Waving back, I walked over her after making sure she really waved at me not another person.

“Can I get your autograph please?” she asked politely as she handed me her black sharpie over the fence.

“Sure, whaddya want me to sign?”

She took of her plain white trucker hat and handed it to me.

I took off the cap of the sharpie with my teeth (I hoped she didn’t mind) and signed her hat. I returned her the hat.

“Can you sign this too, please?” she handed me a paper. “My best friend can’t come to Warped; she’s in Taiwan this whole summer and she’s so pissed she can’t come along with me.”

“Of course,” I applied a smile as I took the paper. I had always loved people that cared for others. “What’s her name?”

“Jasmine.”

To Jasmine. Summer usually does suck without Warped, so I hope you can attend Warped next year and watch our set! Love, Namora Kellers from Stockholm Lights.

I wrote that on the paper and returned it to the girl, not forgetting to sign it. I also returned her sharpie.

“How about a picture?” she asked, grinning.

I laughed. “Yeah, sure.”

She raised her small digital camera above us and we both smiled as the click sound was heard.

“Thanks so much, I hope I’m not bothering you,” she said.

“No, not at all. My set is starting at 2 anyways; I don’t have anything better to do than hanging around with people.”

“So you have some time to talk to us?”

“Not some time; all the time! I love talking and keeping in touch with people.”

“Oh, you’re really nice!”

I laughed. “I don’t consider myself nice, but thanks…”

“Daisy,” she finished for me.

“Thanks, Daisy.”

“So I wanna ask you a question.”

“Shoot.”

“Is it true that you’re not in a good relationship with the Millionaires?”

“More than true. How do you know?”

She rolled her eyes in a joking way. “I read your tweets, I saw videos on YouTube,… and Buzznet’s a really good source of information too.”

I nodded.

“And I saw the video of your bitch fight with Dani when you guys were in high school, and I was like, ‘Dayumm, remind me to never pick on a fight with Namora!’”

I laughed again. “It caused us a pretty load of trouble. I got suspended for a week and my mom’s got all stressed. Glad my grades were above the average so I didn’t have to be afraid of expulsion. Dani almost got expelled though, but her dad’s money made her graduated high school.”

She nodded. “But I liked how she screamed when you pulled her hair,” she laughed, “It was like she lost her one million dollar earring or something.”

I laughed along. “I know right?”

She suddenly stopped laughing and stared at me. “What the heck happened to your forehead?”

“Allison fucking threw a sandal at me. But it’s getting better though.”

“Oh god, I’m sorry that you have to share the bus with people you hate.”

I shrugged. “Not your fault. Lianne’s just being so crazy back then.”

“Excuse me?”

Both me and Daisy turned to our right. Lianne was there with her hand on her hips.

“Ohhaider Lianne,” I said casually.

She raised an eyebrow. “Interview and word association with Buzznet, I expect you to be in the bus in 15 minutes for it. Don’t run away like you did last year when AP wanted to interview you.” With that, she walked away.

“Is she usually like that?” Daisy asked without a hesitation. “She seemed really crazy in videos.”

I shrugged. “Maybe she’s just having her period; she's not usually like that. Daisy I gotta ask you something.”

“Yeah?”

“Should I take a shower?” I asked, pulling on a serious face.

“I say yes.”

“Crap,” I groaned. “That means another fight with one of the bitches. Well, I’ll see you later then, Daisy! Be sure you’re gonna watch our set.”

“Yeah, of course. Thanks for your time.”

We shared goodbyes and then I went to my bus.

Let’s fight some bitches.

- - -

The bathroom was being banged over and over again while I was having the warm water running on my body.

“Come on, Killers! I gotta take a piss!” the voice which I assumed was Dani’s screaming in the other room whilst banging the door.

I stopped the water and went out of the shower to dry my body. After I did, I put some clothes on, making sure I was doing everything slowly.

“SERIOUSLY, KILLERS! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!??”

“Just a second,” I said in a sing-song voice, only to make her even more annoyed.

I stared at my reflection in the foggy mirror and ran my fingers through my hair, and I let my vest unbuttoned. After I felt I looked decent, I grabbed my things and unlocked the door, only to get my face hit by the door being slammed open.

“Oww,” I winced, holding my nose. “What’s your problem, bitch?!”

“What’s my problem?! I need to take a piss and you’re doing everything so fucking slowly! Now move!” She rudely shoved me outside the bathroom and slammed the door close when she was inside.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my suitcase to put in my dirty clothes in it, and then I went to the back lounge.

“What took you so long?” Jazz half-whined. My band was all here, with 2 other people. One person was holding a notebook and the other one was having a camera in his hand.

“I took a 10 minutes shower and you said that’s long?” I replied, taking a seat on Seth’s lap.

“What’s wrong with your nose?” Cliff asked next to Seth and I. “It’s red.”

“Dani slammed the door into my face. But the pain is not even worse than the sandal that Allison threw last week, so I’m good.”

“Are you sure? I’m afraid she broke your nose again,” Seth asked. Oh yeah, the bitch fight in high school caused me a broken nose also.

“It’s not even bleeding, so I guess it’s alright.”

“Okay.”

“Can we start now?” the girl asked politely and we all nodded. “’Kay, my name is Kelsey and that’s Chase and as you know we’re from Buzznet to interview you.”

Jazz and Cliff were holding the microphones. The interview started.

“I’m Cliff, I play drums,” Jazz said.

“I’m Namora, I sing and play rhythm guitars,” Cliff said.

“I’m Jazz, I sing and play bass,” Seth said.

“I’m Seth and I play the lead guitars,” I said. “And we’re Neighborhood Squirrels.”

“First question,” Kelsey began, “Why do you guys choose to be musicians instead of being in college?”

“Screw education,” Cliff blurted. Seriously, Cliff was like the Jack Barakat of Stockholm Lights, but he didn’t do perverted jokes.

We chuckled at his words. Seth was the one who answered the question.

Kelsey asked again, “Why do you name your band Stockholm Lights?”

“Namora was born in Stockholm,” Jazz answered.

“Yeah and Jazz wanted our name to have the word ‘lights’ or ‘disco’ but we all voted for lights,” I continued. “I didn’t suggest for Stockholm though. I wanted Jakarta instead but they were all mean so, nope.”

“Why did you want it Jakarta?” Kelsey asked.

“Because it’s one of the cities that I have to visit before I die…?”

The interview carried on, until it was time for word association, yay!

Kelsey: “Trucks.”
Cliff: “Transformers.”
Kelsey: “Twilight.”
Seth: “Perverted pedo.”
Kelsey: “Blondes.”
Namora: “…Offended.”
Kelsey: “Hannah Montana.”
Jazz: “Funny shit – wait is it the TV show or the singing thingy?”

Part two.

Kelsey: “McDonald’s.”
Cliff: “Healthy.”
Kelsey: “Jonas Brothers.”
Seth: “…Sexy.”
Kelsey: “Triple six.”
Namora: “Your face.”
Kelsey: “2012.”
Jazz: “Clowns.”

For the closing of the video, me and Seth played a few songs acoustically in the bus. We performed New Definition, Summer in Winter, and Printed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking to put some pranks in the few next chapters, but I'm really no good in pranks so I would love some suggestions from all of you! Comment to suggest.

The Neighborhood Squirrels part was totally random XD I was thinking some random things and Fred's neighborhood squirrels just popped into my head.