Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“What time is it anyway?”

My head was resting on the merch table, still pissed about what happened to my clothes yesterday. It took me around 3 hours to collect them, seeing they were everywhere in the bus and the Millionaires kept on bugging me and my band mates were still at the beach. I was way worn off by the time I was done.

“Hey,” Mitchell our merch guy greeted and sat next to me.

“Hey,” I replied; my voice sounded so tired.

“What happened? It looks like you over-partied.”

“I over-worked.”

“Hm.” He bent underneath the table, rummaged through the cooler and placed a can of Rockstar energy drink in front of me. I thanked him for that and finished the whole can in a matter of seconds.

“Yo Namora!” Alex chirped, magically appearing in front of us with his butt on the merch table.

“What?” I snapped.

“Geez, lady, it’s still 11 and you’re bitchy already.”

“Whatever, Gaskank. What do you want?”

We want you to sing Juliet’s part in Remembering Sunday!”

“I don’t kn—“

“Good! We’ll be waiting for you at our tent on one. See you later!” And he dashed off without waiting for me to reply.

I sighed, leaning back against my seat.

“What’s up with you?” Mitchell asked as he handed a t-shirt to a guy.

“Too tired.”

“Well go take a nap before ATL acoustic starts.”

“I will.” I got up and yawned. “See you around.”

He replied with a wave of hand as he grabbed a cardboard box full of hoodies. I left the tent and walked to our bus. Inside, it was so peaceful. I heard the three girls were having an interview.

“What are you doing, Namora?” Lianne asked as I entered the back lounge. She was on the sofa with laptop on her lap.

“Going for a nap,” I answered, collapsing myself on the sofa across her. I laid my head on a cushion and searched for a comfortable position. In a matter of seconds, slumber quickly took control.

- - -

I felt a sudden weight on my stomach. I snapped my eyes open to see what it was. Turned out it was Jack; his skinny ass was sitting on my empty stomach.

I groaned, closing my eyes again and rested my arms on them. “What?”

“We were waiting for you for 15 minutes and you didn’t show up, so I’d figure I should come and pick you up!”

“What time is it anyway?”

“One seventeen. I guess. Alex and Zack had started earlier without you because they don’t want our fans to wait. Now get up and sing your part.”

“Can I at least wash my face first without you sitting on my stomach?”

“Okay!” he chirped and got off from me. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Jack was waiting for me right in front of the bathroom.

“Oh, and with what I mean picking you up, I mean literally.” He bent down and picked me up, placing me on his shoulder.

“JAAAACK!” I screamed as he ran out from the bus.

People were staring at us. One, because Jack was having me on his shoulder. Two, I was screaming the whole time.

“HELP, I’M BEING KIDNAPPED! HE’S GONNA RAPE ME!! HEEEEEEEELP!!!” I screamed, punching Jack’s back.

“Would you shut up for a moment?” Jack laughed as he put me down on a box.

I stuck out my tongue at him. “For someone so skinny, you sure are tough enough to lift and carry me here. Rian should be the one who did that.”

“Rian was too lazy to go to your bus. And for someone fat, you’re pretty light.”

“HEY! I’m not fat,” I pouted.

He laughed again as he sat next to me. My eyes skimmed the tent. The tent was filled with majority of teenage girls with cameras raised up to record and take pictures of Zack and Alex. The two boys finished Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t) and they both glanced at me before staring at each other, nodding. Zack started strumming the chords for Remembering Sunday, and then followed by Alex’s voice that beautifully sang the song.

“Oh I can see now that all of these clouds – “ By this time I was already standing up. “ – Are following me in my desperate endeavor, to find my whoever, wherever she may be.”

I took over his microphone. I knew I could use Zack’s instead, but Alex’s was closer to me. I started singing with my lungs out and people were singing along. I could hear my own voice blaring through the speakers.

“I’m not coming back, I’ve done something so terrible, I’m terrified to speak but you expect that from me. I’m mixed up, I’ll be blunt, now the rain is just washing you out of my hair.” I took a deep breath. Here came the hard part. “And out my mind, keeping an eye on the world. So many thousands of feet off the ground. I’m over you now; I’m at home in the clouds, towering over your head.”

Alex grabbed back his microphone to finish the song with his arms around my shoulder.

“Ladies and gentlemen, Namora Kellers,” Alex smiled once he was done. “Her band Stockholm Lights recently got signed into Hopeless and they suck,” he said jokingly.
I said into the microphone, “Alex, you know we’re greater than your band does. You’re just afraid to admit it because I know Jack threatened not to suck your dick if you admit we’re amazing.”

“HEY!” Jack shouted as Alex chuckled.

Some people laughed.

“Anyway, be sure to watch their set at the Smartpunk stage on 2!” Alex said.

I waved to the crowd and went back to Jack and Rian. “I gotta go, my set’s in 20 and I have to gather with my band.”

“Yeah, okay,” Rian smiled. “You were amazing, Namora.”

I smiled, “Thanks. See you guys later.” I walked away from the tent, but I heard Jack shouting extremely loud, “GOODBYE NAMORA!!!” I bet people were giving him looks.

I made my way to our merch tent to meet up with the others. They were all there already and we spent the next ten minutes chatting to each other.

When it was our time to come up, we were all ready with our instruments in hands. Exceptional for Cliff, though – he wasn’t carrying his drum set.

We walked to the stage and I scanned the crowd. I noticed our crowd grew bigger and bigger as days passed by.

Aside from my FML moments in the bus, life is good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm wondering how Rockstar and Red Bull taste like. Sad part is that we don't have Rockstar in here. As for Red Bull - we call it Kratingdaeng in here. Haha. Anyone cares to tell me how they taste like? And which one is better?

So I went to the Millionaires' Myspace earlier and listened to their new songs. And I think the new songs are pretty good o_o Eeek, what's wrong with my brain?!