Status: Active, a little slow but surely active ;]

Seduction Leads to Destruction

Little Miss Innocent Sugar Me

Friday came around sooner than any of the any of the girls expected it to.

“So are your parents still gonna be out of town for sure?” Katie asked Cassie as she propped her elbows on Jodie’s kitchen table.

Since Jodie’s mother was always away on monthly long business trips her house was empty all the time. This made the perfect ‘spot’ for the girls to hang out and chill. They also didn’t wanna leave Jodie all alone in her big house.

“yup” Cassie smiled as she popped a chocolate covered raison into her mouth.

Rachel’s giggling could be heard from the living room. “Stop texting lover boy!” Jess playfully yelled at her from the kitchen. “we have band practice!”

“I cant help it” Rachel said shyly as she walked into the kitchen stealing some of Jodie’s root bear. “He’s so cute.”

“Hey!” She yelled in protest and tried to snatch the can back. “Mine” she said childishly as she cradled the can in her arms.”

They all laughed at her strange behavior. “Okay lets go and get this practice started!” Stephie lead the girls into the garage were they had set up the instruments the week before.

“Okay this is what we have so far for the lyrics.” Jodie said as she pulled out her lyric book.

I am restless, and I keep trembling
Everyone watch me as I descend
Into a feeling that's overwhelming me
I finally stopped, stopped making sense


Jodie sang softly. “That’s basically how I hear the music in my head, do you think you guys could write some notes and stuff?”

“Yeah for sure.” Katie said as she plucked away on her bass making a neat sounding pattern that went with what Jodie sang.

“That’s so cool!” Cassie said as she jumped behind her drum kit and played with the snare drum.

Soon they were all messing with their instruments. And the clock was nearing 7, the time of the bond fire.

XxXxX

It had been 3 days since Rachel asked Pat out to the bond fire that was tonight. Pat was on cloud nine and all the boys saw how he held his phone and how his eyes shined when it buzzed.

“That boy is far gone” Jarred said as they all turned to look at pat again.

Kennedy nodded his head as Pat’s fingers worked feverishly to reply to the awaiting girl next door.

“So are we all gonna go to the bond fire?” Garrett asked.

John pulled out a chair from the kitchen table. “I don’t see why not.” He smirked an evil plan brewing in his mind.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Pat pulled the zipper of his hoodie up. “I gotta go get ready for my date.”

The boys laughed and woot-ed at his blushing. “Sure thing man, we’ll see you there. Jared called out after him.

XxXxX

By 9 Cassie’s backyard was filled with teenagers. Some one had taken the liberty of bringing drinks to the party. Another group of kids had brought some DJ equipment and it was like a scene from a crappy teen movie.

“Oh boy” Cassie was in the middle of the crowed looking around. Half these kids, she was sure didn’t even go to her school.

“Hey” Jodie called over the music. “Have you seen Rachel?”

Stephie pointed to the gate. “There she is!” Rachel and Pat walked in smiling.

“Hey guys!” Rachel came up the girls pulling Pat gently by the hand. “You all know Pat, Pat these are my besties.”

Pat gave an uneasy smile and waved. In a flash his hand was pulled out of Rachel’s grasp and circled by the other 5 girls.

“What are your intentions with our Rachel?” Stephie asked in an intimidating voice.

“I-I”

“Were did you take her out to?” Jess pressed on

“W- we a-”

“Did you make a move on her?” Jodie poked him in the chest

“N-n-no”

“Why? Is she not good enough for you?” Katie asked him.

“What? No! I”

“So then what!” Cassie was the last one to ask anything before Rachel stopped them.

“stop guys” She pushed threw the circle. “Don’t worry Pat, they’re just messing around.” She gently placed her hand on his shoulder. “Right guys” she gave them a look.

“Oh yeah, don’t fret Pat.” Jess told him.

“Yeah we think you both make a cute couple.” Cassie’s statement made them both blush.

“Let’s get this party started!” Jodie threw her arms in the air as the crowed cheered.

Stephie pulled Jodie to the side. “You remember what we talked about right?”

“Oh yeah….” Jodie looked around the crowed. “I got it.” Her eyes brightened up with mischief as she saw the rest of the Mine boys stroll into the party.

“Good” Stephie nodded. “Now go and tease John ohh a little.

With a little push Jodie was walking over to John.

XxXxX

John looked around the party, subconsciously looking for one girl in particular. His eyes scanned the crowed till they landed on her walking figure. Her hips swayed side to side in a hypnotizing rhythm.

“Hey guys.” she gave a flirty smile. “I’m glad you could make it.”

She told them were the drinks were and everything else. Jodie looked over to the DJ section waiting for her signal. She watched as Katie walked away from the DJ, sending a wink in Jodie’s direction. Soon ‘Pour Some Sugar On Me’ by Def Leppard was playing.

“Wanna dance?” She held her hand out for John to take. He only smirked and let her lead him into the dance floor.

Jodie swayed her hips seductively to the music. John automatically placed his hands on her hips. Matching her movements with his own hips, they swayed to the music. As the song got to the chorus Jodie pushed up against John. Feeling the friction John almost moaned at the feeling. His grip on Jodie tightened and he closed his eyes. Jodie looked up at his face and giggled.

Jodie turned around in Johns arms still keeping their bodies close. “I'm hot, sticky sweet From my head to my feet” Jodie sang into Johns ear and nipped it.

John moaned at Jodie’s actions. His pants were becoming a little uncomfortable for his liking and Jodie noticed.

“Someone’s excited.” Jodie eyed him and bit her lip. She moved her hand down his chest and dangerously close to the waistline of his jeans.

John could not believe what she was doing. This was like his dream, but this time it was real. His heart was racing and his breathing was speeding up. Jodie smirked at him and tugged at his hand.

“Come on, lets go someplace more private.” John had no words as Jodie pulled him into the house and up the stairs. For some reason John was nervous at what might happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Look what Ms. Sobriety made for me! Isn’t it amazing! she did a great job!

So can anyone gues what song the girls are gonna do, from what I had written? Hehehe

Lmao my seductive scenes totaly suck but oh well hahaha what do you think so far? What will Jodie do? I wanna know what you think of the story over all!

Comment&Subscribe!