Status: Active, a little slow but surely active ;]

Seduction Leads to Destruction

It's Been So Long And I've Been Here Waiting Just To Get You Near

Before Garratt could make his way to Katy the teacher walked not the room.

“Okay class, this is the sing up sheet.” He held up a piece of paper in the air. “I want you all to write your band’s name or your own if you’re doing a solo project.”

He set the list on the desk and the kids sprang from their seat. Katie hid behind her friends as they huddled together.

“So do we all agree on Killer Queans as our name?” Jodie asked. Everyone said something in agreement, but Katie was aimlessly staring at nothing.

‘Katie,” Jess snapped her fingers at her. “You there?”

“Oh!” Katie looked at them. “Yeah I like that name too.”

XxXxX

Stephie made her way to the list and wrote down their band name. She turned around and ran right into Kennedy.

“Sorry…” Kennedy looked right at her, his heart beating fast. He had always liked Stephie, but after hearing John brag about how he laid her, his heart was crushed. Kennedy had always liked Stephie because he thought she was different from the rest of the girls who fell for John’s tricks.

“yeah… Sorry.” Stephie moved away from him fast. Leaving Kennedy a little crushed. It was like after all the things John had said about her, she didn’t want anything to do with Kennedy or John, but the rest of the guys she was still civil.

“Is that everyone?” The teacher asked the class as he picked up the list. Everyone mumbled their yes’s. “Okay go practice your songs.”

XxXxX

“Katie” Someone who she did not want to see at the moment called her name. Katie faced Garrett a fake smile on her face.

“Oh hey.”

Garrett hesitated before he spoke, what was he supposed to say? Oh hey are you that girl I almost had sex with at the party? Cause if you are then you should know that I can’t get you out of my head. Yeah that wouldn’t go down well.

“I just wanted to see how your song was going.” Garrett mentally slapped himself, because that was the best thing that could come out of his mouth at the moment.

Katie was relieved; he hadn’t asked her about the party. Maybe he didn’t remember. With that she gave him a real smile. “We’re doing well, how about you guys?”

“Same.” Garrett watched her move around the desk and pull out a case. “You play bass?” he asked her a little shocked as she pulled out the four string guitar.

“Yup.” She laughed a little at his facial expression. “I’ve been playing since I was 7. So about 10 years.” She smirked at him because she knew he played bass too.

“Wow.” Was all Garrett could mutter.

Katie lifter her hot pink bass out of its case gently, the bass was just like Zack Merrick’s. The moment she saw him with that pink bass she knew she had to have one.

“Bet I could kick your ass at it too.” She smirked at him.

XxXxX

So the group of kids were generally happy… little did they know that lies and broken hearts were headed their way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay and update!... I know right
I hope you like it I know it sucks but that’s all I could type up for now…. I was thinking I wanted to write a dirty chapter but I have no clue how to write one…. If you guys want one let me know so I can get to brainstorming! lmao or if you wanna help let me know xD

Anyways I’ve been a little pissed lately and I just haven’t gotten around to typing… my cousin is a total fake, lol well she’s one of those fan girls who only like the bands for the looks and then claims she loves their music cause it so deep and meaningful…. Oh but then she went to bamboozle (I did not attend because my dad is an ass hole.) she meet Jordan from the ready set (my future hubby/lover) and she keeps shoving it in my face, and now she loves his music…. She didn’t even watch him perform because he was on the B stage (she only went for ATL…. A stage) but she says she loves him just cause she met him… -.- okay that’s all for my rants but yeah… Hahaha

Hey do you like The Cab? Cause I know I do! Do you wanna read an awesome Alex Marshall fan-fic? Yes? Check this out! It’s called I’m A Wonder Also check all of TawniaMontana’s stuff its uber good. I love Tawnia show her love!

And don’t forget to show me love too!

Comment&Subcribe!