Status: Active, a little slow but surely active ;]

Seduction Leads to Destruction

'Cause obviously, She's out of my league

That night The girls were on video chat with Rachel’s cousin, Matt. He seemed cool and agreed with the whole thing. It also helped that he was attractive, but Jodie didn’t see him that way. He seemed like a bad boy almost, his dark brown hair covered a part of his right eye, he was nicely built compared to Johns lanky figure. He said he’d be at the front of the School the next day to pick her up, to keep with the whole charade.

“Okay, knowing John he’s gonna try to flirt you up tomorrow. So You gotta flirt with him right back okay” Stephie said as they walked into the school.

“Okay.” Jodie took a deep breath and shoved her books into the locker.

In math she sent John a seductive smile as she walked into the room. John just smirked right back at her. They didn’t get toflirt talk much because the teacher had them working on a lot of math sets. Jodie walked out of the room before John could catch up to her. The rest of the day when fast enough. She and John flirted only by looks not verbally.

XxXxX

At lunch the girls sat at the table. They made sure Jodie sat directly in Johns view. Jodie noticed the girls place some food items in front of her. “You have got to be kidding me!” Jodie squeaked out. There was a banana, a lollipop, and a hot dog.

The girls didn’t laugh they had the most serious faces on. “Come on pick one.” Katie said as she smirked and glanced at The Mains table.

Jodie hesitated as she reached over the food. She picked up the red lollipop and unwrapped it. “fine” she made sure she had all of Johns attention as she seductively ate the lollipop.

XxXxX

John thought it was to good to be true. Almost to easy. Jodie had been flirting with him all day, She so wanted him. At lunch he almost died. She sat there sucking on that Lollipop like a pro, just teasing him. She made no effort to hide the fact that she was looking right at him the whole time.

By the time he walked into the last class of the day he was ready to make his move on his prey. The last class was Music appreciation. John and the rest of The Maine had that class together. As John walked in he noticed Jodie and her group of friends sitting on the other side of the room. Jodie was in the middle of the girls almost as if they had a barrier around her. John smiled at her and this time she flat out ignored him. He sat in his desk with a confused look on his face.

As the bell rang John ran to catch up to Jodie who was walking to her locker. “Hey” He tried on his most flirty voice as he leaned on the other side of her locker.

She looked up from the book in her hand and looked at him confused. “Um hey,” She acted like she didn’t know his name when she knew it all by heart. “Joe right?”

John felt his self esteem falter a little as she called him by a different name. “John, John O’Callaghan at your service.” he played it cool

“Jodie smiled and nodded. “That’s good to know.” She walked away from her locker after shutting it, with John right behind her.

“Listen, since your knew her and all, and I’m kinda the big man on campus. Its my duty to take you out on a date.”

Jodie stopped before opening the door, to look at John. “I don’t think so.” the girls had said she had to play hard to get.

John was about to protest when Jodie walked out the door and down the steps. He fallowed her out but stopped when he saw her walk right up to a Guy leaning against his motorcycle. He looked built and a little older than John. John watched Jodie hug and kiss him on the cheek before she placed the a helmet on her head and got on the bike.

The 5 girls stood by as they watched their plan fold out perfectly. The look on Johns face was priceless. Katie managed to steal a shot of his expression for their file. After the girls high-five and celebrated for accomplishing step one, they walked over to John.

He was about to walk away when Cassie called out to him. “Don even try O’Callaghan.” John turned his attention to the 5 girls.

“She doesn’t date high school boys.” Jess said as she smirked at him.

Rachel was the last to speak before they walked away from him. “She’s out of your league O’Callaghan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is I hope you like it!! How do you like the new layout? I’m like in love with it! Hahaha
Wow 23 subscribers!! thank you so much! I loves you guys! =] tell me what you think! any ideas for evil plans? comment them to me!
Comment&Subscribe!