Dancing In The Alley With The Street Rat Night Life

shows are fun.

Ella's POV

I yawned and walked around our trailer one last time to make sure everything was locked up and chained up.

You see, if anything on there gets lost, stolen, and or anything of that nature, then we're screwed.

BIG time.

I yawned as I layed down on the ground under our van to hook up the lights and safety hooks at the bottom near the axle.

Jayne walked up to me as I got up and handed me a cup of coffee.

See, Jayne was our manager/techie/head of road crew.

"We need to get going soon we're going to get out before the mid-morning traffic." Jayne urged, checking her watch.

I smiled.

"Jayne, chill. I'm driving. Do you honestly think that people will get in my way? I don't think so. With me driving, we've never been late to a show yet." I re-assured her, as I pushed her back into the house.

"Now go get your stuff to put in your seat slash row and leave everything to the driver." I told her as I walked into my room, checking it once over for any necessities I may have left.

I grabbed my bag off of my bed and looked around at my seemingly clean room.

But if you happened to look in my closet, or under my bed, hell, even in my drawers on my desk, you will see crap crammed in as tight as you could imagine.

I closed my door and set my stuff in the front row.

Blanket, pillow, Zune, Nintendo DS, notebook, sketchbook, pens, pencils.

Check.

"OUTOFMYWAY!MOVE!IWILLHITYOU!" I heard someone scream.

Without looking up, I hopped into my seat and got as far away from the door as I could.

Rachel, who was the one yelling, jumped into the second row and sat down crossed legged and grinned mischievously.

I sighed.

"What did you do?" I asked, putting my head in my palm.

Rachel giggled.

I raised my eyebrows.

Before she could say anything, Jessica came running out.

"RACHEL!IMMAKILLYOU!GETYOURASSOVERHERENOW!" She screeched at the top of her lungs.

Rachel dove under the seat.

"SavemeElla.Please,Iwillloveyouforever." She whispered really fast.

I sighed again.

"What'd she do THIS time?" I asked Jessica, starting to get exsaperated.

"Well...she stole my poptart." She said.

"...is that it?" I asked.

"Yeah...but it was fucking CHOCOLATE." She whined.

Rachel giggled from under the seat.

Jessica looked under there.

"Really Rachel?" She asked, shaking her head.

"WONDERWOMAN!" I yelled.

"What?" Jayne came around to our side of the van.

I pointed at Jessica and Rachel.

"They're being stupid again!" I whined.

She looked at them and they shut up, as they were snickering behind me.

"Jessica, in the back, Rachel in the front." Jayne said, snapping her fingers.

"B-b-but I want the front!" I whined, not thinking about the consequences.

"Ella. Driver seat. Now." Jayne pointed.

I huffed.

"Fine." I said, grabbing my Zune and TomTom.

Rachel groaned.

"What?" I asked.

"I fucking hate that TomTom! I had to watch it for over 1600 miles on our trips to Florida, remember?"

I grinned.

"Why do you think I bring it?"

Jayne got in the passenger seat and yelled, "Rachel, sit down now."

She sighed and sat in her seat, crossing her arms over her chest.

Jessica sat in the back, already laid out and watching a movie.

"What movie are you watching?" I asked.

"Jeff Dunham."

"Which one?"

"Arguing with myself." She said, then busted out laughing and Sweet Daddy D.

I laughed, hooked the Tomtom up, plugged my Zune into the radio, buckled my seat belt in, and turned the van on.

"Ok, now who's ready to get this show on the road?"
♠ ♠ ♠
well, I had this story up before, but Mibba deleted it.

So I had to start over.