Wicked Rose

Ten

As we walked home the next night, I was thinking about what I was about to do. I wanted to go a head and get the whole him biting me thing out of the way. I was also curious about how it would feel again. Ville was quiet as well. His skin was yellow looking, and his fangs had been out since we left for work hours ago. He hadn't had time to feed after being poisoned last night so he was very hungry tonight. He was also not ready to leave me since Alexi had finally made his first move.

I ate at work that night so I could just get straight to the point. We entered the apartment and I removed my coat, watching him do the same. I went to my room to take my shoes off and changed into my black boxer shorts and red tank top I wore for bed. I heard Ville turn the radio on to a rock station that I actually liked as well. They played classics along with new bands that I could stomach. I began dancing as I brushed out my hair and washed my face.

When I came back into the living room Ville was also relaxing, laying on the sofa with his shirt on the floor along with his boots and socks. He had his eyes closed and his hands behind his head. His fangs were still out and I wondered what it would be like to kiss him with fangs. Ville opened his piercing green eyes and smiled up at me. I tried not to blush, he was admiring the extra skin showing, I hoped he didn't notice I had taken my bra off, this tank top did have support.

"What's on your mind, beautiful lady?" I moved to stand to his side and he sat up so I could sit down. Before I could start to speak, I looked at him and saw for the first time a predatory hunger on his face as he stared back at me. It wasn't just play like his other looks, I had the chilling feeling he was fighting with himself not to attack me. His breathing, which was always shallow, was quickened and he seemed tense, his nostrils were flared and his eyes glossy, the pupils were huge. I cleared my throat.

"I know that you really need blood, and I want you to know that I think I can be calm about it." Than, something else came over his face, lust? It disappeared quickly, along with much of his hunger. He moved closer to me, so our thighs were touching. He reached over and pulled me onto his lap. I gasped and began to shake, maybe I couldn't do this. Couldn't he do that mind thingy again? His hands rubbed my sides, and he smiled at me, it helped keep me relaxed.

"If you are in any fear or pain, please tell me and I'll stop." His voice was deep and barely a whisper in my ear, his cool breath was on my neck, his hand held my head while his other held my hip and laid me flat on my back. He laid his chest over mine and our legs entangled. I looked into his eyes and saw only a sweet, loving soul staring into mine. My heart stared to race but not from fear, this feeling was big, over-powering. It hammered in my chest and made my tingle all over, it wasn't just arousal.

"Is…there anything I should do?" I asked, as his lips kissed my neck.

"Just relax, breath deeply and slowly…" I closed my eyes and did as he said, I gasped slightly when his tongue touched my pulse. My heart nearly stopped beating when his fangs sank into my neck, it was a sharp, quick pain that stopped the moment he started to suck on the open wounds. A hot, tight pulling in my loins caused me to move my hips against his thigh without meaning to. It felt as if all my suffering and loneness was being pulled from my body in the most pleasurable way. I held him against me, my hand on the back of his head tangled in his locks. I let out a soft moan, and couldn't stop myself from repeating it. The feeling was like being high and in love at the same time while you were so horny your underwear were now swimwear. I swear that I almost had an orgasm from it, the wound started to dry up and he drew away slowly, kissing it first.

Afterward, I laid there, feeling like all my bones were melted. I prayed that Ville didn't try anything with me in this state because I would have happily let him make love to me. I hated that I had finally met something I actually wanted. Soon I was able to move and think straight. I was tried and almost drunk feeling. Ville was sitting up again, my blood lingered on his lips and dripped down his chin. He was staring at one of my pictures on the wall, it was of two lovers in a garden making love. I sat up and looked at him,

"That wasn't so bad," He smiled and turned to me.

"You taste amazing, but I've made a decision. A slight change in the agreement." I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, what?"

"You can have sex, but only if it's with me. Not saying that you have to, not at all, but if you want sex, as long as Alexi is around, it will have to be with me." At first, I was angry. Than I was hurt. Just when I was starting to like him.

"Fuck you!" I stood up and stomped to my room, Ville appeared in front of me and tried to touch me. I backed up and growled at him. "Get the fuck away from me! How the fuck do I know that you didn't let Alexi go? Hum? Just so you can have longer time to try to get me to fuck you? How do I know that you're not working with him and once you're tired of me you're going to pass me along? I thought that you were different from most men, but you're just the same if not worse!" I pushed him out of the way and stormed into my room and slammed the door. The wall shook and books fell off the selfeves

I started to cry and fell into bed, hugging my pillow to my body. Why did I feel like this? All men ever want from me is sex. They never like me, or love me they just want to fuck me. Whether they be a human man or a Vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
I keep my promises.