Wicked Rose

Sixteen

Ville gazed into my eyes and I had to think hard about what he said.

"How can I dance? I'd fall…" He shook his head.

"No, I can show you," He grabbed a hold of my arms and wrapped both around his shoulders, he moved me so I was facing him with my legs wrapping around his waist. His one hand held me up by my bottom and his other around my waist. I felt more safe this way, even though it made me blush. I was completely pressed against him. I could feel his body through his clothes and he could feel mine. He nuzzled my neck as his wings slowed even more and we began to turn in circles. I smiled and leaned my head back, looking up at the moon.

"I love you, Alice." I turned my face to him, the way he said, so honestly.

"I want to believe you, but I'm still really confused and unsure, okay?" He nodded and slowly leaned in to kiss me, he gave me time to pull away but I let him kiss me. Just because I wasn't ready to admit I had feelings for him already didn't mean I couldn't still enjoy this beautiful moment. Everything didn't seem so sucky when I was kissing Ville, in fact it seemed pretty damn good. He kissed my neck and I felt his fangs just scrape the skin, he bent me back and buried his head in my breasts, I felt him licking the wounds from earlier and I knew that he wanted to bite me again. I shrugged and thought, what the hell?

"Go head," I whispered and held on tighter waiting for that extra sting when he reopened bite wounds. It came and went quickly, he didn't suck, he just let the blood flow naturally out of me onto his tongue. He licked the open wounds as the flow slowed to just dripping, and until the wounds clogged again. I started to feel high when he drank a little too much of my blood. I always felt better after some b-12 and some sleep. It wasn't a big deal.

Afterward, we danced until we saw the first signs of dawn. Ville took us down and below was my apartment building. As we were just pasted the top of the building, something jumped off the roof and attacked us. Ville lost his grip and I slipped and started to fall, speeding towards the street. I didn't scream, I just closed my eyes and waited for death, regretting not telling Ville that I thought I was falling in love with him and I regretted that I couldn't know what it would be like to be his lover.

But than, arms wrapped around me, but these weren't Ville's lanky, caring arms, these were thick and like iron, they held me too tight and too closely. I screamed than, I screamed so loud that I could have woke the dead. I knew it was Alexi who had me and god knew where Ville was, did he fall? Could vampires die that way?

"Don't be scared, Alice, I'm going to take good care of you." I blacked out after that.

I awoke and it was dark, I blinked and finally saw the dark outlines of a bed I was on and a chair and a curtain across from me, than to my left two doors, one open to a bathroom and other closed and locked. I was in a hotel room. Not the one that I stayed at before, this one was nicer. Where was he? I jumped up and looked around. The window was too far up and no way to climb down, the door was double blotted and I was sure the walls were sound proof.

I sat on the bed and started to cry. What else could I do? There was nothing. I could maybe break the mirror and kill myself before he showed up, rob him of the pleasure. But I didn't want to die, I wanted to live. As I fell I only thought of Ville. Was that love?

The door opened and closed so fast I only heard it close. Alexi turned one lamp on and grinned at me, looking over my body and face. He was smug as he walked up to me.

"So, you're being Valo's whore, huh? What's so golden about your blood? I guess I'll find out." I tried to jump away but he was too fast, I tired to fight him but he had me pinned and he was too strong. He squeezed my wrists and leaned his head down to my neck. I had already lost about half a pint tonight, I was scared of how much more I could lose. I bit my lips to keep from crying out as he sank his fangs in me. I kept trying to fright him, to keep him out of my mind and to keep him from relaxing me. It hurt, the pulling on my veins was like hot fire in my neck and I grew weaker every moment. Than he stopped and I blinked away the tears that had gathered in my eyes. He laughed and kissed me, I bit his tongue and he slapped me so hard I bit my own tongue and taste blood. He seemed pleased with his work as he forced my mouth open and sucked on my tongue, running his greasy hands over my body. I cursed him and gave it all I had but I was powerless.

"You do taste fucking delicious, hm, but I don't care for that virgin flavor so I'll just take care of that." My eyes widened in horror but I was finally too weak and I slipped into a black out again.

I woke up naked on the bed with his legs open and Alexi who was shirtless, was between my thighs. I nearly threw up when he touched me. This was hell, being raped and not being able to scream or do anything about it. I almost would have preferred death over rape. He seemed bored with my lack of response to his touch so he moved up and unzipped his pants.

The phone rang and he froze. I thanked whatever god there may be. He cursed and got off me and answered the phone doing up his pants.

"Yeah, who the fuck is this?" He growled into the phone. "What?" a pause as he calmed down, "Oh I see, well can't you just stake him or something?" I gasped, not Ville, please don't say that he has him too. "No I am not paying you to do that, now you kill him or I'll come down there and do it myself and I may finish you off while I'm at it! Mad? I'm mad because you called when I was about to fuck his slut." I tried to stay strong, but my hope was disappearing quickly. "Fine, fine, I'm coming down there right now." Alexi hung up the phone and turned towards me. He picked up his shirt and put it on as he made his way to the door.

"Don't try screaming, it’s sound proof and there is no way out. I'll be back soon to finish this later." Than he was gone and I got up and searched for my clothes. I only found a silky white dress. It would have to do. What was with vampires and putting their victims in white dresses? I couldn't believe one more thing about myself. I was staying together. I wanted to live
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, and commenting.