Wicked Rose

Twenty-Two

This Chapter Contains The Drinking Of Menstrual Blood and Cummings.

I fell asleep as Ville read poetry to me. I dreamed again of us, but this time it was different. Ville was a vampire and I was, well old. We had grandchildren and yet Ville looked the same. Than it really hit me. If I did fall in love with Ville, if I did find the courage to make love to him, what would happen when I grew older? Would we even be able to have children? Would Ville love me when I wasn't beautiful anymore?

I laid awake and pondered these thoughts, Ville was wrapped around me, as he often was when I woke up. But as I worried about yet another issue with our relationship a wave of horrible cramps came over me. It was so strong, it felt like my ovaries were being put through a cheese granter. I moaned and held my womb, it had been a while since I felt them this bad. Ville woke up and looking conserved asked what was wrong.

"Cramps…worst I've ever had…" I panted, the pain barely allowing me to speak. Ville rolled me over so I faced him. He kissed my forehead and lips softly.

"I'm so sorry…I don't want you to get angry with me…but what we talked about, last night, if I did that the cramps would go away…it’s just an offer, no pressure." I blinked, oh no, oh fucking hell I was actually really thinking about it. I mean, when I was on my period, before Ville it was the only time I ever really felt sexual and horny. And even through the pain I was in, that burning and sexual apatite was unbearable. This would help with all that, and, if I could relax enough to let him do it…than maybe I'd be able to stay calm next time we tried to have sex.

"Ville, I'm a bit scared to say do it…" I admitted, He cupped my face lovingly and kissed me.

"I'd never hurt you." I believed him again. I took a deep breath and laid down on the bed, Ville watched me carefully, and moved so he sat between my legs which were laying open and relaxed. He rubbed my ankles and smiled at me.

"Okay…" I told him to go ahead. Ville didn't move at first so I almost thought he didn't hear me. Until he moved his hands over my ankles and onto my calves, he slowly made his way closer towards my center. I started to feel nervous as he caressed higher and father up my thighs. But when I looked at him, he still smiled, his eyes sparkling limes. The tightness in my chest relaxed and for the first time I felt pure arousal without fear. Ville lifted up my shirt just to my breast, I shivered as his cold hands touched my lower stomach. He leaned down and placed his lips at the very core of my cramps. The pain eased and his mouth opened, I felt his teeth against my womb. He gazed up at me, his eyes flashing with that predatory magic. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, trusting him in a way I had never trusted anyone else before.

Ville sank his fangs into my pelvis, I gasped. Ville looked up at me, blood dripped down his lips and chin, he gave me that famous fanged smirk. He licked up the little bleeding from the wounds and I started to feel tense again when his breath ghosted over my groin. Ville removed my underwear, and gently spread my thighs apart. He kissed my inner thigh before I felt his breath over my sex. I felt him removing my tampon. My breathing and heart beat sped up. Than I felt his wet tongue run over me. In that one sensation and moment, I knew that sex could be and was going to amazing. Ville lapped up my blood as it came from me and he was right, I forgot about the cramps completely. I clung to my pillow as the pleasure mounted and Ville's tongue entered me, drawing out blood that had yet to come. I reached orgasm, quite by surprise actually. Arching off the bed, my whole body shuddered and I gripped Ville's shoulders tightly. Once I could breath again, I noticed he was still licking me, my cramps were gone and I thought that I must have stopped bleeding by now. He'd been sucking every drop out of me. The thought that he should stop now vanished when I felt his finger trace my slit. He entered me slowly, his tongue swirling around my bud, I shivered, hot heat flooding me.

Part of me, maybe was upset because he was going father than just drinking from me. But that part was very small and buried deep in my mind. Every other part of me was melting like chocolate in the sun while Ville made me feel like fire was embracing me while ice incased my spine, causing me to shake uncontrollably.

After what seemed forever, Ville started to kiss up my body and he laid beside me. I caught my breath, thinking about what had just taken place. Ville didn't say anything he just pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. I wanted to cry for some reason, emotion choked me and I wanted to tell him that I loved him. Why else was my heart feeling like it was going to blow up? I was so emotional that I couldn't even open my mouth to talk.

I must have dozed off because I woke up the next night. Ville wasn't with me but he might be back in the closet again. I was meaning to ask him why he could stay with me all day sometimes, but other times he had to be in complete darkness. Maybe it was how strong the sunlight was. I was still bare below the waist and I wasn't bleeding anymore. That was kind of handy, I didn't have to wait days for it to go away. I got up and slipped on my underwear and shuffled into the main room. I went over to the closet and opened it, Ville fell onto me and I yelped as we hit the floor. He groaned and realized that I was under him. My heart was racing from the shock.

"I was looking for you," I said, he looked down at me and suddenly he was more than on top of me, he was ON me. His hips between my legs and his chest pressing to mine.

"Well, sweetie you found me…" Why did that sound dirty?

"Yes, I did, can you get off me now?" He kissed me first, than stood up and helped me up.

"Do you have to get ready for work?" Ville asked, I nodded and headed back to the bedroom. He fallowed me, his eyes were narrowed at my back, I could feel him trying to see through me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I hope that didn't gross anyone out. Please comment and thank you for reading.