Wicked Rose

Thirty-Four

"When you're first turned you're going to want to blood contently. You can drink from me and you will have to drink from two different human a night for a year or so. The thirst is terrible at first. You will have to resist drinking too much from your victims, it's very hard not to too much at first." I took down mental notes as I listened to Ville explain being a vampire to me. I would be a vampire within the week, he promised that he would turn me right before we went back home to Finland.

I was laying naked on Ville as we cuddled in the bedroom. We'd basically spent the whole month having sex in different ways and different places. I was even considering trying anal play which was before quite gross to me. We would fuck hard, tearing each other up, or we'd just make love gently and come so hard we couldn't move for an hour afterward. I couldn't decide which I preferred. Both felt amazing, both were fun and made me feel complete and loved by Ville. Sex never got old for me, I just wanted it more everyday and Ville told me that if he was human I would have killed him by now. I did miss Finland though, I missed Sami and I missed my tiny little apartment.

"Ville…will you still love me when I'm a vampire?" I asked, putting my head to the side of his chest, watching his face carefully. He rubbed one hand over my bottom and back, and he reached out with his other to stroke my face. Ville smiled down at me lovingly,

"I love you, I'll always love you. You're my soul mate and weather we're human or not, dead or alive, vampire or werewolf, I will always love you. I've crossed oceans of wine to find you…" He lifted my chin up and pulled me towards his lips, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and moaned, his taste was addicting. He rolled us over and you guessed it, Ville spread my legs apart and disappeared between them.

"I love you too…" I whispered, pleasure clouding my mind as Ville's mouth encased my clit. My fingers in his hair…Than he sat up and I pouted. What was the deal? "Ville…" I whined as he left the bed, "I need you…please…I'll return the favor…I always do." I wiggled my eyebrows and watched him as he dug around in the bag that he brought with him. He pulled out a red gift bag and smirking he got back in bed and handed me the bag,

"I was going to wait until we got home…but I think we're ready to try something…more daring." I liked where this was going. I squealed and looked in the bag, it was covered with red tissue paper.

"Can I open it now?"

"Yes, yes!" I ripped in the bag and the first thing I pulled out was a rubber clear purple vibrator…It was a little smaller than Ville's penis but the shape and the high settings had me a little nervous. It also had a branch near the base that was for your clit, it was a nice design. Ville grinned seeing the look on my face.

"Do you like it?" He asked, I looked at him for a moment and imagined him pushing in and out of me as I jerked him off…

"Yes, I do, thank you." I kissed his cheek.

"There's more," he said in a deep tone. I rolled my eyes and pulled out a pair of metal handcuffs with purple feathers around the inside wrist. They still looked like they'd tear into you though.

"Those look fun," I giggled and put them aside. The last two things I pulled out where purple silk blindfold, and a big thick black candle. I raised an eyebrow at the candle.

"You'll see," I didn't like him teasing me, that's why he did it so much.

Ville put our new toys into use straight away. He cuffed me to the bed post first, I was right they were too tight. Prefect. He spread my legs and grabbed two scarves of his and tied my ankles to the bottom headboard. Once I was completely helpless he blindfolded me. My heart jumped when I couldn't see my captor anymore. I had no idea what was next the time ticked by as slow as honey. Every passing moment I became wetter and wetter. Than I heard the vibration before I felt it, first he just rubbed it up and down my thighs. I wormed, and begged for him to put it in me.

"Ville….please…this is torture…please…just stick it in me." I heard his deep chuckle and all the hairs on my body stood on end. I gasped as his fangs sank into my thigh. He had waited a few weeks before biting me again, against my wishes he went to the town to feed. It felt so good after not feeling it for so long. I was also addicted to his bite. Than came the humming again, it crawled up my right thigh and went for my sex. I cried out, twitching my legs as the sweet pulses reached my sensitive nerves. Ville stopped drinking and kissed the wounds.

"I missed your taste…" He moaned,

"I missed your bite…" I giggled back.

"Are you ready for it, darling?" He asked, I nodded quickly. I was more than ready. I was swimming in my own arousal. I pulled on my cuff to cause the ache of pain the moment he pushed the vibrator inside me. I moaned loudly and thrusted my hips up, I pulled my cuffs again, feeling them cut into my skin this time. I shuddered, my spine was tingling already and I orgasmed, I tightened around the vibrator as I shook and sobbed with joy.

He pulled it out and turned it off. I panted, feeling boneless as I recovered. I wondered what was next. Ville left the room and came back. I heard a match and I guessed he was lighting the candle…wait, he wasn't going to…

"Oh fuck Ville!" I jumped off the bed as best I could, aching as hot wax was poured onto my poor nipples and breasts. Tears ran down my cheeks and my skin throbbed, yet I was still so turned on by it. I groaned, thrusting in the air. "Fuck me, please Ville, right now…" I pleaded. He laughed and kissed my lips gently. That helped sooth the ache starting all over my body, mostly in my wrists and breasts.

"I'll think about it, sweetie…but first you have to do something for me.." I liked the sound of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading this twisted shit, but I know you all love it.

Yes, we went right back to the sex but don't fret, the story has not been taken over by sex, well maybe a little bit but I still plan on carrying the plot.