Wicked Rose

Thirty-Three

I woke up hours later, tangled in the sheet, of course most of the bedding was back on the floor. I smiled and rolled over, running my hands over my body. My vagina was sore, along with a few bites and buries but it just made me feel good, I had re-minders of how good I felt a few hours ago. Sex was awesome, I had a feeling a lot of it had to do with the fact I loved Ville and he was a great lover. He knew when to be hard and when to be soft, he knew not to go too far. I couldn't believe just how much I loved sex. We had made love multiple times, Ville could just keep going forever. That was a good thing about sleeping with a vampire. They can keep a never-ending hard on and come over and over and still be able to fuck you senseless three more times.

I got up and got dressed, I was done with sex for at lest a few hours and it was chilly even with the fire constantly burning. I just slipped my purple nightie and my fuzzy robe. No point in actually getting dressed. Ville would just tear it off me later and this way he could lift up my skirt. I now understood why that made the skirt so short on sexy nightgowns. I guessed that Ville was out getting more wood for the fire, the wood box was almost empty as I entered the living room. I threw another log on the fire and used the poker to shift the embers around. I sat on the bear skin rug and took my robe off, the fire was warm enough without it. I bathed in the heat and glow of the fire. It felt so lovely on my satisfied body.

Ville came in, his arms full of wood. I sat up and watched him put two more logs on the fire. He took off his coat and wet shirt and boots before joining me on the rug. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we both looked at the fire. My stomach started to growl. I realized that I hadn't eaten more than a few apples since we got here three days ago. Ville hared my stomach too.

"Do you want me to go to the town for you? It's snowing really hard out there…you must want to stay near the fire." I frowned,

"I don't sent you back out there just for me, I still have a few apples and bananas left." He shook his head.

"I don't enjoy the cold but it doesn't bother us like it does humans. You need some protein and iron, I've taken a lot of your blood lately." He kissed me before getting back up and redressing. I didn't want him to go because I would me lonely but I was very hungry and I was sick of fruit. He left and said that he'd be back in an hour or so.

I looked around and found a book on the floor over in the corner. It was a collection of short stories about vampires, I giggled and took it back to the rug with me where I started to read it.

I must have dozed off because I woke laying on the rug to a banging on the door. Ville kept it locked. I slowly stood up and wondered who it could be. Could it be the vampire hunters? Could it be Alexi?

I decided to just stay quiet and go and lock myself in the bedroom and hid in the closet. I wrapped my teach coat around me to stay warm. I listened carefully for the knocking it had stopped but I wanted to make sure I was safe so I was going to wait for Ville to come home before leaving.

I heard the door open a few moments later, I listened for Ville's voice.

"Alice?" I sighed hearing his soothing voice and I quickly got out of the closet and unlocked the door. I threw myself at Ville when seeing him. He had two big bags and he was dragged a big box behind him on a rope with a sled under it. "Are you alright?" I nodded.

"There was someone bagging on the door so I hid." He smiled and put the bags on the table. I was still hanging to him.

"That was a woods man who lives a mile down the road. He saw the smoke and wanted to make sure it wasn’t freeloaders. I thanked him and he offered to bring by some freshly cut wood tomorrow so I won't have to keep cutting the old wet stuff outside. I told him we were honey mooning and that you were very shy."

"Oh, that's a big relief. what’s in the box?" Ville bet down and took a knife from his pocket, he cut the rope around it and put the sled outside. He opened the box and took out a mini ice chest.

"I brought you some steaks and dear meat that would go back just sitting out. This you just fill with snow and it will keep the meat for weeks." He set it in the corner of the table and grabbed the ashes bucket and went out to get some snow. He came back an poured it all in. I thanked him and unpacked the meats and put them in the ice chest. He had also brought garlic, potatoes, onions, a head of lettuce, and a loaf of bread. In the other bag was canned food, some more fruit and some both and soups.

"This should last the rest of the time we're here." I stuck the lettuce in ice chest and put everything else in the pantry. I got out a frying pan and started to cook one of the steaks. Ville was right, I was craving raw meat for the iron and protein.

After I ate, I found that Ville had picked up the book. He was reading it on the sofa, I laid down with him, resting my head on his chest.

"Read it to me," he smiled and kissed my forehead before going one to read me a story of two people who go camping and run into a vampire in the Mounties. The vampire shows the them the way home when they are lost in exchange for one of their lives. The husband offers himself, but asks for one last night with his wife. The vampire agrees. After they make love for the last time the wife waits until he's asleep before going to the vampire and offering herself right then. The husband wakes up to find that she and the vampire are gone, but a map is left behind. He goes home, but months later his wife shows up on his door step. He lets her in and she kills him, she was a vampire and she was the other vampire's wife now.

I kind of liked the story even though it was dark. Ville didn't like it much, but it liked watching me enjoy it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow, no sex! lol Thanks for reading.