Wicked Rose

Thirty-Nine

We found a cemetery and just couldn't resist. I pulled over, besides feeding from a living victim had made me horny and when kept nibbling my neck during the drive, I couldn't take it.

Mira was still out cold and would be for hours. It started to snow a few hours go, so the ground was covered in a thin sheet of white powder. It glittered under the half moon and the veiled stars. It was an older, small cemetery next to an abandoned stone church. Ville and I hoped out of the truck and holding hands we skipped towards the iron gate. Ville broke the lock and held it open for me like a gentleman. I smirked and suddenly ran ahead of Ville, now that I was a vampire. I could actually play theses games with him without losing right away. Ville ran after me, he was still older and of course faster, but I had a head start. I weaved in and out of the headstones, reading the years and names as I dashed by.

"Alice…come out, come out, where ever you are!" He called after me. I ran quicker, but as my pace increased, I looked back over my shoulder to see him chasing me., I tripped over the root of an old tree and end up face first in the snow. Than Ville was there, he lifted me in his arms and crushed our lips together passionately. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my fingers tangle in his hair. Ville's tongue parts my lips, I moan as we kiss deeper. Suddenly he draws away quickly.

"We should continue in the church…" He moves us over in that direction, all the while I am making it torture for him, kissing his chin, his throat, sucking on his pulse. The moment we the enter the decaying building, Ville spots the altar at end of the piers. He sits me on the edge of the altar and I lay back slightly as he leans down to pull down my underwear from under my skirt. His hands massage my thighs in circles and I smile as I spread them wide enough for him to fit between them. I am already aroused and I'm becoming wet. Ville kneels down, his eyes are locked on mine, his nails dig into my knees slightly, the pain only father excites me. Ville's fangs are out, I gasp as I real, his mouth closes over my clit, flickering it fast and than swirling it slowly, sharp pain as his fang cuts into the side of my labia. He laps up the blood eagerly, the sensations were so much more intense now. I moved my hips, I burned for more but I knew that since it was a rare occasion that were in such a beautiful place, he was going to draw this out until I begged. My nails raked his scalp, a long moan finally escaped my lips. Ville looked up at me and grinned.

"There it is, I hate it when you hold back darling…" he dragged his nails along my thighs. I hissed, again the pain only added to the throbbing in my sex. Ville stood, and pulled me by the hips, thrusting his leather covered erection against me. I bit my lip, hooking my ankle at his lower back, hoping that this was it. His hands moved up, over my breasts, than he grabbed my wrists and flipped me over so quickly I no time at all to react. I was bend over the altar now, he pulled my skirt back up. I was able to fight more than when I was human, I could feel him fighting against my strength as he pinned my wrists high above me.

"I wonder why we don't try this more often…" Ville mused to himself mostly, running his hand over my bottom, admiringly.

"You like to see my face," I remind him, and I like to have some form of control sometimes, although I do enjoy our little battle. Ville chuckled, than I felt him slap my butt very hard, so hard I yelled as the pain welded under the flesh and throbbed sorely afterward. I felt myself become even more wet, even more frustrated. I fraught harder, but it did no good. He moved both wrists to one hand and pinned both my forearms with his arm to the altar. I tried squeezing my thighs together. Ville stepped closer again, I heard him unzip his pants and I feel my liquid excitement run down my leg in the anticipation. But he still waits, drawing it out- driving me mad. He traces my slit with his fingers, I shudder as my legs turn to jelly. He enters me with one finger but only for a moment. Than he withdraws it and places it at my lips. I accept the finger into my mouth, actually enjoying my own tangy flavor, but becoming farther annoyed with Ville. I do my best to make him aroused, rolling my tongue around his finger, I nibble the tip softly before he pulls it away. His breathing his deep and rough, I am hopeful that this will not go on much longer. I moan and nearly weep in bliss as I feel his throbbing member rubbing my clit, than tracing my slit, and going back and forth between the two. I feel two tear roll down my cheek, I need release.

"Do you want me to fuck you, darling?" Ville asks, calmly as if he isn't effected by our extreme foreplay at all. I push my hips back like a cat in heat and make a similar sound.

"Yes!" Ville chuckles again, this time deep in his throat. He pulls back and my heart drops. Why? He strokes my hair with his free hand and finely he lets the other one go. I reach back and try to grab him but he stops me first.

"What if I want to make love to you instead?" I know he is smirking. I smile and reach forward to grip the corners of the alter. He leaned over me and rests his head right against my neck.

"Please just hurry," He laughs again and I hope it's not another trick, and if it is, he will pay dearly. Finally, I feel him thrust into me slowly, he starts gently, working me up. Ville bites my neck just as I am on the edge of an orgasm. His hips change their speed and angle sending me soaring. As my walls convulse and contract around him, it's slows down his movements and nearly rips his own from him, but he wasn't done yet. Deicing that fucking me did sound like a good idea, but only after I had come, Ville sped up the pace and stood back again to thrust deeper into me. The altar creaked and I wondered if it could take the power of supernatural sex. We found the answer when right before Ville came, he increased the sped again. The altar couldn't take it, it collapsed under me. He caught me just in time to throw me against the dusty stone wall and thrusted twice more before moaning as he shuddered violently, filling me with his seed. His head fell limp on my shoulder as he caught his breath, before kissing me sweetly.

"I love you, Alice.." He whispered, I gigged as I took a look at all the dust in his hair.

"I love you too," I ruffled his curls and kissed him again. We got dressed, and brushed most of the dust and cobwebs from ourselves before we headed back to the truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for your comments!