Wicked Rose

Forty-One

I gently kissed the tip of his member, Ville gasped and closed his eyes. I liked to watched his reactions to pleasure. I used my tongue to swirl around the tip as I gripped the base and started to move my other hand up and down the shaft. Sometimes it was hard to keep my fangs from coming out when doing this, because, even though you don't look very good doing it, you get very aroused and feel very powerful knowing that your making the one you love feel amazing. I close my lips around the tip, sucking softly at first, than slowly adding more and more suction. Ville writhing under me, I can tell he's already close to orgasm. I stop for only a moment to suck on my finger, I spread his thighs and carefully insert my finger inside him and look for his prostate. I love playing with his prostate because it can make him come harder than anything else. I find it no time, and press against gently, too hard and he'll come right away. Ville groans out load and I work my hands and mouth harder. About a minute later he comes into my mouth, I sallow the unpleasant texture and sit up. He's still recuperating breathing heavily and his eye lids are heavy.

"You haven't done that in a while…" he commented, with a silly grin pasted on his face,

I move over his hips, caressing his chest, as I met his eyes slowly. He moans slightly as I brush against his rapidly hardening member. His fingers creep like spiders, giving me goose bumps, he tightens them like vices on my hips, it hurts but it only adds to my passion. I was so aroused at this point, but I still didn't give myself the relief that I wanted. Bending forward I kissed his left nipple and licked the tip, Ville grunted and thrusted up, I shuddered as pleasure throbbed through me feeling his hot flesh rub against mine. I can't take it anymore, I growl and bite down on his nipple, Ville gasps and thrusts up again, this time he almost enters me, if I was positioned correctly.

"Alice…you're killing me…" he pleads, I lap up the blood from his nipple before the wound heals. I giggle to myself, I love making him break. I sit back and flip my hair back, licking his blood from my lips. I moved my hips down suddenly only taking the tip of him inside me. Ville's nails scratched my hips and I tightened my muscles around him, still not moving, just staring into his eyes. Moments later I finally slowly impaled my body on his completely, moaning with bliss as he slid inside me with ease. Sensation surged through my spine and I started to tingle all over, tossing my head back as I arched my back, I increased the speed of our rhythm.

Ville hisses and flips us over, thrusting into me harder, I cling to him as I just lay back and let the tingles take me. He bites my shoulder, lapping the blood right as his hips start to grind against me in between thrusts. I wrap my arms and legs around him, biting my lip as I stare up at the rocky ceiling savoring the sweet feeling of our bodies joining over and over again. My gaze is caught by his eyes as he pulls back from my throat, his lips are bloody, I taste them, his hips plunge deeper into me suddenly, I bite his tongue. The zing of his and mine blood nearly drives me over the edge, but I hang on long enough to keep eye contact with Ville for a few moments.

"I love you," I gasp through my haze of ecstasy.

"I love you too," Ville kisses me deeply, swirling his tongue in my mouth, grazing my fangs, that sends me over me the edge finally. I feel my orgasm break and moaning I roll my head, sinking my fangs in his neck I drink deep as the pleasure flashes behind my eyes in bright colors. Ville jerks his hips into me twice, as I tighten my muscles, before he groans into my ear and releases himself inside me. He collapses on top of me, breathing heavily, kissing me sweetly. We are both drained as we crawl under the sleeping bag and cuddle until we fall asleep.

The next evening I find that I've been bleeding, like I had got my period. I hadn't had my period since becoming a vampire and I was terrified there was something very wrong. Ville told me that it most likely was nothing, and if it didn't stop we'd talk to a witch Doctor he knew. The bleeding stopped after the fourth day, and I was fine. Two week later I began to feel weak and tired. I craved for much more blood and much more sex than usual. My emotions became intense, I was crying a lot for no reason. Ville took me back to England and by that time I was suspecting the truth, the strange truth. The second night we spend back in the cabin since my turning, I was sitting by the fire place and Ville was watching me carefully.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I snapped at him, I had been so on edge lately. Ville look surprised, but he just came and sat down beside me.

"I'm trying to figure out what's happening to you, Alice, you're changing." I narrowed my eyes at him, I considered telling him my theory.

"I think I know what's happening to me," I whispered bitterly, turning to gaze at the flames. Ville bent closer and tried to hold my hand, I allowed him to touch me this time.

"What?"

"I think I'm pregnant." Ville's face melted from conceive to horrified.

"What?!" I laid down on the sofa and Ville stood up, pacing, he looked completely panicked. I was feeling completely pale and drained again. I had no energy at all, all of it was going to making the child inside of me.

"I can feel it inside me, feeding off my life force…I think it will be a girl." I rub my stomach and glance up at Ville. He is still frantic. I don't know if I love it yet, I don't hate it. I feel indifferent towards it. I feel alien in my own body as I am so weak and zoned out.

"I just….this is so rare…it never happens." Ville is going into shock, he falls into the rocking chair.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sighs* I'm a bit upset that you guessed that she was pregnant so quickly...but in these stories the moment the girl gets sick you know she's pregnant...it'd be nice to see it happen where she's got cancer or something instead, it would throw you completely off, hm. Anyway I've got more coming soon and the ideas are bubbling again and the support still means the world to me so thanks and keep it coming.