Wicked Rose

Forty-Two

The baby is born in spring, the first of March. Ville nearly dies and I do too. Giving birth nearly ripped me in half. We name her Web, and she is beautiful with big great green eyes, just like Ville. Her hair is pitch black, thick and curly like mine though. She grows quickly, and instead of drinking milk when she nursed she bit my nipple with tiny fangs and sucked on the wound. Truly she was a baby vampire. Amazing how I loved her more than life it's self. Ville is just as in love with her, he can not take his eyes off her, neither of us can, she is so prefect. He plays with her small hands and kisses her over and over again, he repeats much how he loves her and how happy he is that this happened. I know that Web was made the night in the crave, something was special that night.

We had rebuilt and added on to the old cottage, making it two floors and redecorating it. It was now gothic Victorian purple, black, green, gray and checkered patterned with Halloween town themed bathroom. The sofa was still red velvet but they now had a bigger purple one to match and the red one was now in the master bedroom upstairs. I was also working on putting in a garden, put that was taking some time and work even for a vampire.

Web grew faster than a normal child. She was a toddler in just a few weeks. Me and Ville had to teach her quickly, right from wrong and how to control herself. Within a year she was talking and walking and she was not happy with drinking from mommy and daddy anymore, and she was getting sick.

"Ville, this isn't good…" I fell into bed beside him, he rubbed my side and tried to kiss me. I pulled away. "Ville…our daughter is refusing both of our blood and you want to fool around?" He frowned and laid back against the maroon pillow case.

"No, I was just trying to comfort you. Look we'll just start have to bring her knocked out victims. Drunks our easily to find. We can hid her in the back seat, we can pretend to be swingers, we bring them out, she learns how to bite a living victim and than they walk away with a slight headache." Ville's plan sounded reasonable, but I just didn't like the idea of a child having to do what we did and see what we had to do to get it. I guess the earlier she learn the better, but I was a worrier mother.

Ville and I went into Web's room down the hall to tell her what we were going to do. She was very mature for even her outward appearance. She was going to be a drop dead beautiful woman when she was older, she was already beautiful as a little girl. Her hair was down to her back and even thicker than mine, she wore it in pig tails held by purple ribbons. She loved to wear Victorian baby doll dresses, today she wore a white one with lace socks and black mary-janes. She was the cutest vampire ever. Web looked up as we entered the room, she was sitting at her doll house playing. She got up and ran into Ville's arms, kissing his face as he lifted her up.

"Daddy!" she giggled, she was defiantly a daddy's girl. She loved me too, but if Ville my my dad I might have been a daddy's girl too. She than reached out to me and kissed my check as well. She smiled at me and petted my hair.

"Pretty mommy," Ville carried her over to her bed and we both sat down, he put her on his lap and made her face us. Web's big green eyes stared widely at me, than Ville, waiting for us to speak. She knew we were here for a reason.

"Web, we know that your getting too big for me and mommy's blood. Remember we talked about you drinking a human's blood someday?" She chewed on the tip of her pony tail as she nodded. "Well tonight me and your Mama will get a human for you they will be drugged, so they wont be alarmed, and Daddy will work the mind charm on them to calm them down even more so they won't fight at all. You'll get to bite them all on your own, but you must stop when we tell you, understand?" She nodded.

"Or else it might hurt wem and I don't wanna do dat." Web's lisp was slight and I was going to miss it when it was gone completely, but what was there was still so cute.

"That's right, so you think you can do this," I asked, stroking her other pony. She looked back and forth between us and made a hard frown, like she was really thinking before she had her moment. She nodded, yes, chewing on her thumb this time.

I dressed in a leather mini skirt I hadn't worn in while, Ville's eye's nearly popped out of his head when he saw me. For a top I threw on a red tank and a long shelved fishnet shirt over it, along with fishnet thigh highs and stiletto boots. Ville didn't do too bad himself in tight leather pants I hadn’t seen in quite some time and a dark purple button up silk shirt that hung of him in just the right way. I did his eyeliner like he use to, slightly smudged. As I was applying my own make up, eyeliner, mascara and bright red lipstick lastly, Ville came up behind me as I stood in front of the mirror and pressed his leather encased erection against my butt, pulling my hips back. He kissed my neck, his fangs brushing my skin, I shivered, becoming wet since already being aroused from how good he looked. I ached, burned between my legs, needing to be filled like I hadn't felt since before I was turned.

"You like this sweetheart…" he whispered softly into her ear, his voice deep and rough. I loved it when it was like that, it was like pure sex and it drove me crazy. His cool hands moved over my butt and squeezed it slightly, his lips nibbling at my throat and ear lobe. I moaned and felt more of my juices run down my thigh, his hand moved under my skirt and he groaned himself feeling my liquid excitement. His fingers stroked my slit, teasing me, I gripped the counter and pushed back trying to take him in, he let me have one finger. Ville slide in pointer inside me and than back out, he went slowly, and refused to simulate my clit which was throbbing with need. I rocked forward and got some relief but I knew I wasn't going to come this way. I was afraid though if I asked for more, he'd just stop and make me wait until later. I couldn't do that. I had to come up with a plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dark Temptation is next, I am writing the chapter right now. Thanks for reading.