Something to Rant About

Star-Shaped

I stayed where I was I didn’t want this person to see me; the thing is I’m always scared of the murderers and shit, but I got out at night. I’m a confusing person ain’t I? Cam-a-so-dough.
I tried to keep my eyes looking at the moon, it doesn't help. I keep my face towards it, I glanced my eyes sideways. I saw it still looking in my direction. I gulped. They turned their head away from me, and looked up to the moonlight like I did.

"Hey moon, please forget to fall down. Hey moon don't'cha go down." I heard the voice of someone singing lightly. I looked back at them, I didn’t see a face. I only saw a shadow of a face. And it was bothering me.

“I wish it would forget…” I said aimlessly to myself. I glanced back to see someone look over at me. I sighed and got up and climbed back through my window, I’m pretty sure they saw me. I crawled into bed; I had my pajamas on already. My back faced the mirror. Like I said I would just stare at it and see my imaginations. I laid with my face to the side, so I wouldn’t suffocate in my pillow, I closed my eyes.

I was sitting on the bed, looking out the window towards the moon. It was shining fairly bright. Brighter than it was when I was outside, and I couldn’t understand why.

Likeing the moon?” I was asked, I turned my head to see a guy sitting beside me, I didn’t know who he was, in fact I never seen him before in my life.

Yeah, I never seen it this bright before.” I told him looking back at it.

Yeah, me either.

Who are you though?” I asked.

Oh me? I’m Brendon.” I nodded.

I’m Crain,” I chimed to him, he seemed to have a nice attitude.

Can I come visit you tomorrow night? The moon might be brighter.

Sure you can,” I assured him.

Okay, if you go to your backyard in the morning. There will be a rock there in a shape of a star. That’ll let you know I’m coming back. And…If you find it tomorrow, I’ll show you something different the next day.” he smiled at me. I nodded. He waved at me.

I woke up and was in my bed still lying face-side-ways on my pillow. That was a strange dream, but it did seem really, really real. Lucid dream are awesome, but some times they just seem too real. Because you can feel everything.
I got out of bed, went into the kitchen, I saw my mom eating something, I have no idea. I got be a banana and ate a bite. And got a glass of sprite ( I actually can’t taste it) and I went outside to sit on the rocking chair, and eat my food peacefully
♠ ♠ ♠
It is short I know~