All My Broken Things

Your My Weak Spot

Zack told me that we were going to dinner, which was good with me. He didn’t need to be creative and come up with some big elaborate plan to try and win me over we both knew that I didn’t want or expect that. Especially seeing as even though this was our first date we had spent an entire weekend together and even shared the same bed.

Like he said I heard a knock at the door at 7.30 grabbing my jacket and purse looking in the mirror to check myself before heading to the door to open it for him. He stood there his mouth gaping open a little, he wore skin tight black jeans and a black and white button down dress shirt, and his hair was in its natural curly state which I loved.

“Hey” I stated
“God you look…gorgeous” he finally stammered
“Thanks you don’t look too bad yourself” I stated shyly as a crimson blush took over my face
“Come on” he said grabbing my hand and heading out the door.

While the car trip to the restaurant was slightly awkward with small talk being made it wasn’t as awkward as it could have been. And the restaurant its self could only be described as gorgeous, it was small and quant with not too many people and great food.

The conversation turned from meaningless small talk into a conversation that actually had some substance straying from topics like my messed up family and the topic of Jamie. Thank god.

Dinner was nice, we chatted and laughed and watched each other pull faces at the waitress behind her back. I guess you could say that we were comfortable around each other again even though I knew that some time in the near future we would probably have to talk about Jamie and possibly even where we stood with each other but for now this was all pushed to the back of my head and I didn’t care. All I wanted was to enjoy the moment. The now, which was actually the first date I had gone on in a long time and actually really enjoyed.

“So unless you have something else planned do you want to come back to my place for a bit?” Zack asked after dinner
“Umm yea ok” I replied I mean what was the worst that could happen, right.

The car trip to his house was filled with comfortable silence and the radio blasting

“Black dress with the tights underneath, I got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth, and she’s an actress…” Zack continued singing as 3oh3 came on the radio and I couldn’t help but laugh at him
“What are you laughing at…huh” he faked being offended
“Well there is a reason you play bass and don’t sing” I giggled
he gave a look of mock horror and shook his head at me
“My sorry Zacky” I continued to giggle as he continued to sing
“Come on you know you want to” he laughed along with me and he was right I did want to he looked like he was having so much fun and at this moment I felt completely comfortable with him.

“I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him.” I sang
“Are you really a vegetarian?” he asked
“No but it would give the song so much more meaning if I was” I laughed and he chuckled as we continued to sing the rest of the song.

It wasn’t until we pulled up outside Zack’s apartment that I started to get nervous and shy again around him and I didn’t even know why. He pulled up in the parking lot outside the apartment and I got out of the car following him up a set of stairs and into his place. It wasn’t big that was noticeable especially for someone who probably wasn’t too tight for money. The second thing I noticed was that I loved the mess it kinda screamed Zack. It wasn’t like it was a pig sty or anything just the little clutter here and there with guitars and a bass lying here and there as well as cd scattered all over the place, the walls of the apartment were a brown brick and the kitchen was all stainless steel.

“Want a drink?” he asked I could tell he was shy as well
“Yea thanks” I replied following him into the kitchen and sitting myself in the counter top watching him as he retrieved to glasses and then made his way to the fridge
“Anything in particular” he asked
“What do you got?” I asked
“Ummm…. coke, juice, vodka, water, milk, beer.” He replied still bending over looking into the fridge and I thought about making a move from behind but couldn’t bring myself to do it
“Beer” I replied and he took out two bottles leaving the glasses where they were and opening mine for me coming over and standing in between my legs as he handed me my bottle

“Cheers” I said clinking our bottles together.
It was kind of a weird experience sitting in Zack’s kitchen, but who was I to complain.
“So what do you want to do?” he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders instead leaning back on his kitchen counter so that my back pressed against the cold surface.
“Abby” Zack laughed at me grabbing a hold of my hands and pulling back into an up-right position

“Come here” he said roughly before pulling me into him and crashing his lip into mine.
It shocked me to say the least it was the first time we had kissed since my bed over a week ago, this time it was more intense and needy like all our shyness had been taken over by our pent up lust and desire for one another. As his hands grabbed at my waist pulling me closer to him and my legs enclosed him in between them not letting him escape. My hands roaming his wild hair. Our tongues fighting in a battle for dominance pulling and shoving at each other as our tongues explored new territory.

Wrapping my legs even more tightly around his waist he lifted me from the kitchen counter his strength holding me up as I clung to him, our lips not detaching at all as he manuvered his way into his bedroom hitting a wall or two on the way.

Being thrown onto his bed was our first separation and I had never been more turned on in my life as he snaked his way up my body his hands exploring all my curves as I tore his shirt away from his body discarding it along with any rational thoughts I may have had.
Next to go was my jacket and top which seemed to be removed in almost one movement, like our bodies couldn’t move fast enough to find each other, finally realising that this was what we wanted…needed from the very beginning. His hands moved down the side of my body starting just below my breasts and not stopping until they had removed my skirt as well sliding it off my hips and down my legs, being left in only my underwear I suddenly realised that Zack seemed to have too much clothes on.

My hands quickly finding the buckle of his belt as his lips sucked on my neck, quickly undoing it and finding the couple buttons of his skinny jeans roughly tearing them off diffidently not fast enough for my likings. Mustering up enough strength to flip us over so I was on top was like a wave of ecstasy as I found his weak spot quickly nibbling and sucking on his collar bone.

"God Abigail” his words came out like a moan and I giggled
“Hhhmmm I found your weak spot” I chuckled weaving my hands up his body leaving a trail of kisses as I went. I could feel his hands reach the clasp of my bra and I didn’t try to stop him as he quickly managed to un-do it

“At the moment you’re my weak stop” he announced in a husky voice as he flipped us again taking control as he pressed his body even closer to mine and the pure feeling of raw flesh on raw flesh made me even more excited then I already was. Suddenly not being able to wait any longer for him reaching for his underwear and slipping my fingers under the rim I felt his body jolt as I removed them, him quickly doing the same to mine, I gave him a moment to rummage through his bed side table finding what he needed in a heartbeat and getting on with it as he positioned his hips above mine kissing me feverishly and he held onto my waist and pressing himself inside me.
I instantly let out a gasp of pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok im sorry i know i have been really slack when it comes to updating im sorry but i think this makes up for it
well ast least i hope it does
you should let me know by commenting
coz i really dont feel the love for this story

oh also would anyone be intreseted in a new story consisting of Spencer Chamberlin (from underoath) and a stripper?
let me know