All My Broken Things

Voice Mail

I woke the next morning our legs still tangled from our desired love affair the night before, my head rest in Zack’s neck as he continued to sleep. I slowly trailed my fingers over the tattoos on his chests copying the outline with my fingers. Not waking him, I’d much rather watch him sleep he seemed at total peace with the world.

But eventually as soon as I was just starting to drift back to sleep Zack woke with a small yawn moving around a little and I moved back so he had room to stretch.

“Hey come back” he whined obviously not liking the fact that I moved away from him I chuckled a little as I eased my way back to his side wrapping my arm around his chest
“Morning” I sighed
“Morning” he replied
“So….” I questioned after a moment too long of awkward silence
Well I don’t know about you…but I can’t just act like last night didn’t happen” he paused for a moment lost in thought while I tried to comprehend what he was saying “I mean it’s not like I do that often Abby, I really do like you”

I gave a small smile kissing his bare shoulder “why?” I questioned, I know it must seem weird I mean I had Zack Merrick telling me he liked me while I still laid naked in his bed, but I guess im not like most girls
“Why?” Zack repeated giving me that quirky smile that told me once again that I was crazy “God I don’t know, cause you make me smile, and laugh and you intrigue me and all I ever want to do is learn more about you” he said going slightly red
I let out a giggle as he turned to face me moving his body to the side.
“Let’s take this slow hey, see where it goes” he almost asked
“Yea, I think that sounds good” I replied “But for people who are taking it slow I don’t think were supposed to have, had sex yet” I chuckled once more
“Oh well” Zack chuckled “I don’t want to take it back, what about you?”
“Ummm, no defiantly not” I smiled cheekily

We lay in bed like that for a little while longer until I heard Zack’s stomach start to rumble and we decided it best to get up and go find breakfast. Rolling out of bed I put my underwear back on, my deez nuts booty shorts and aqua bra really not wanting to put my uncomfortable top and skirt back on I found a white shirt on the floor near the bed that clearly belonged to Zack. After picking it up and giving it a smell to try and decide whether it was clean I must have pulled a funny face because Zack laughed and told me

“It’s clean you loser” so I put it on over my head check myself in the mirror playing with my hair so that it didn’t look so incredibly bad and sexed up. I felt arms wrap around me and Zack stood with his chin easily atop of my head.

“You look much better in my clothes then I do, feel free to never changed” he chuckled placing a kiss on my neck and heading out the door

“Come, well find breakfast” he laughed as all I could see of him was his back wearing some very sexy basket ball shorts that I have a feeling once belonged to me.
We had, had breakfast and placed all our dirty dishes in the dish washer and had sat down to watch the last half of “I know what you did last summer” that was playing on the TV, it was almost finished when Zacks phone rang and I couldn’t help but chuckle at the coincidence.

“Are you gonna get that?” I asked when he didn’t move
“No the answering machine will get it, im too comfortable” he stated simple he was spread out along his couch with his head resting into my chest and we were both quite comfortable.
The machine made a beeping noise before it spoke to us,

“Zacky babe” it was her and her voice was so annoying and piercing it literally hurt “Fine don’t pick up your phone” she continued and Zack sat up from his position, losing contact between us “So what are you not talking to me anymore? You found a new little girly to tease me with, we both know you’ll just come back to me in the end, well you know where to find me when that time comes” by this stage Zack was up and pacing around the room probably doing laps mumbling incoherently to himself as I shivered from my stop still on the couch and suddenly felt incredibly naked even more so when I heard her blow a kiss through the machine before it beeped again signalling the end.

I thought we could get through this without having to talk about her, without having to trace back his past and I didn’t want to push him into telling me anything. One thing I have noticed with Zack in the short time I have known him was that he kept his life very personal; he would only let you in if he really trusted you enough to tell you.

And the truth was he hadn’t told me anything about Jamie all I knew had been tragically engraved in my mind by Jenna. But I realised right then while I looked down at his white shirt that I wore that we would have to talk about her. I didn’t want to know anything about her honestly; I just wanted to know enough to be able to put this, to put her behind us so that we may have some small chance at a relationship.

But nothing was said, not for what seemed like forever while Zack continued to pace around in circles I needed to break this silence before it killed me.

“Zack can you stop you’re making me dizzy” he stopped dead in his tracks and gripped at his hair unsuccessfully attempting to pull it out. He let out a frustrated and muffled yell.

“I don’t know what to say Abby” he sighed finally looking at me but I was looking down suddenly very interested in the floor
“What’s her deal?” I asked pursing him to explain.
“She’s Jamie she doesn’t need a deal” he sighed
“Well could you explain this all to me because I don’t know what im supposed to think of all this, Zack” I was so frustrated

He rubbed his eyes with his hands and pulled his hair out of his face once more, trying to think of the right words to get his message across.

“So we went out for a while, like maybe a year when the band first started to go somewhere, none of the guys liked her, but I don’t know, she was Jamie there was just something about her and now that I look back at it all I don’t even know what that was…” he paused thinking “we started going on tour… I guess it was hard for her to have me go away so often I don’t know but she slept around and I knew it all along, but we would always get back together… I broke up with her though about two months ago but she keeps calling like this” he said pointing dramatically at the answering machine. “but that’s it, Jamie and I are nothing, not anymore and not ever again, I just don’t know if she understands that completely yet” he finished

I stood up and walked over to where he was standing “I just have one question” he didn’t say anything instead just closing his eyes and waiting, bracing himself for it.
“Why would you continue to go back to her after she cheated on you continuously?” I questioned and Zack sighed

“I don’t know, I guess I just always blamed myself for not being able to give her what she needed while I was on tour…plus it was like Jamie had this pull over me…I really don’t know”

Zack’s POV

That’s wasn’t the real reason well yea I wasn’t lying to her but that wasn’t the whole reason and I would never have the courage to tell her the whole reason, especially knowing everything she has been though I sound like a petty child.

But the real reason was that I thought if I lost Jamie I would never find anyone else. Rian has been with Jenna for as long as I can remember; Jack never seems to have trouble finding a girlfriend even if they don’t last all that long and Alex well he was with a new girl every night. But me I was never like that I had one girl friend in high school and she broke up with me and was going out with the football jock the very next day. If I didn’t have Jamie all of the time at least I had her the days I could the ones where I wasn’t touring.

But like I said I know my insecurities are petty and stupid, especially standing them up next to Abigail’s who actually had real problems in her life.

“I want to be able to put this behind us Zack” she spoke her voice was quite and I wanted to cup her gorgeous face in my hands but I didn’t know how she would react to that.
“God Abigail, you have no idea how had I want to do the exact same thing” I said stepping closer and doing exactly what I wanted placing my hand on her check and she let out a small smile.

“I don’t want to let something stupid like this come between us before we even get to start this relationship” I said my small smile matching hers.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I knew that was my key that everything would be okay at least for now and I guess that was all I could ask for really, I moved in and kissed her like I wanted to and she responded putting that little extra force into our kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i dont know if i am going to continue this story i have ideas its not that i just dont think anyone is reading anymore?
if your reading comment or im deleting this
also is anyone intreseted in a story about spencer chambrlain and a stripper let me know
please and thankyou