‹ Prequel: Forget Me, Not

You Promised

I know your girlfriend hates me

It’s been almost a moth since I started dating Quinn. Vincent ended up shutting up about it, that’s impressive.

Today I woke up with a weird feeling. I felt like staying in bed all day. I would have but I was going to hang out with Quinn, so I couldn’t. And Vincent wouldn’t let me, he would probably drag me out of bed, literally.

When I walked into the kitchen to have breakfast Vincent was talking on his phone and judging by the smile, it could only be his girlfriend.
“Yeah, of course. See you later, bye. Love you.” He said hanging up.
“Aww…” I cooed. “I didn’t know you were capable of being lovely. She really does bring out the best on you.” He tried to glare at me, but he was smiling so it didn’t look convincing enough.

“When will I get to met her?” I asked sitting at the table.
“Well, we’re going to hang out today, watch a movie or something. You’ll probably get to met her.”

“I’m going to see Quinn today, try to hold her here long enough. He wants to see her too.” I said smiling. Not only was Vincent smiling just because he had talked with his girlfriend, now I’m also smiling about the mere though of my boyfriend.
“It won’t be hard, she’s looking forward to met you too. Supposedly, I talk a lot about you.” He said rolling his eyes.
“Aww, no need to be shy Vincent love.” I smiled lovely at him.
“I’m n-” My phone going off cut him off.
“It’s Quinn.” I informed him. He was giving me the who-dares-cut-me-off look. “Hey love.” I said walking into the living room.

“Hey, did I wake you?”
“No. I was having breakfast with Vincent. Oh, by the way, his girlfriend’s visiting today. If you want to meet her, that I know you do, Vincent’s going to hold her here.”
“Cool, I’m looking forward to it. I’ve never seen Vincent being so sickly lovely.” He said with a chuckle.
“Me neither. You know, this kind of remembered of a Hey Monday’s song.”
“What the fuck? Which one?”
“Give me a lesson on how to steal, steal a heart, as fast as you stole mine, as you stole mine.” I sang, my voice sounded a little bad because I had just woke up, but I think I didn’t do too badly.
“And everything you say, very time we kiss I can't think straight, but I'm okay…” He continued.
“And I can't think of anybody else, who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you.” We sang together bursting out laughing. It was pretty fun..
“Can you shut the fuck up Frank?!” Vincent shouted from the kitchen, which only made me laugh harder.

***

“Miss me much?” Quinn asked as I hugged him tight. I chuckled and hugged him even tighter. “Frank!” He gasped. I let him go because he was lacking air, and I didn’t want to kill my boyfriend. That wouldn’t be nice.
He kissed me.
“Yeah, I did miss you.”
“I missed you too.”
“So what have you prepared for us to do? Movies?”
“No… That’s so cliché. You should think highly of your wonderful, idiotic boyfriend.” He said leading me to the living room. There I saw something I sure as hell wasn’t expecting.
“Twister?” I asked, just to be sure.
“Yep!” He said. I sighed. This better be fun.

Twenty minutes later of pain and hidden elasticity I found out on my boyfriend we gave up after me being stomach up with open legs and arms, arching my back in a painful way, and him kind of straddling me and trying to put on hand on each side of my legs.

We ended up falling.

“That was fun.” He said. I was sitting at his kitchen table trying to get my numb hands to stop being numb while he made us something to eat. He placed a plate with two sandwiches on the table and sat next to me.

“Can we go met her after we eat?” He asked.
“Of course. I really don’t want to spend my time with something cliché, like movies…” I mocked him smiling. He stuck his tongue out.

“So, what’s up with the flashbacking? It hasn’t happened for a long time.”
“I don’t know.” I said shrugging. “But I’m starting to enjoy the word flashbacking.” He nodded
“Me too.”

***
“Are you ready to meet The girlfriend?” I asked as we stepped out of the car.
“I can’t wait to meet her.” He said smiling. We walked into the living room to see something I wish I hadn’t. They were pretty much dry humping on the couch.

“Eww!” Quinn shouted. “Straight sex!” I chuckled at his childish behaviour, but Vincent and his girlfriend didn’t seem to find the joke funny.

“Hands where I can see them!” I shouted in the way generals shout. “Why can’t I see your hand young lady?” I asked her, she just looked at me.

“Why not?” She asked me.
“It’s not that easy, Jamia! I’m not ready for marriage!” I shouted at her.
“You’re not ready for marriage because you don’t love me!” She accused me.
“That’s not true!”
“Yes, it is! You don’t love me because you are too fucking busy fucking your best fucking buddy!” She screamed at me and left. I take it it’s over then…


My eyes went wide as the realisation hit me.
“Jamia?” I asked.
“What’s the surprise, you already knew it was her.” Vincent said.
“No, you don’t understand.” I said subconsciously backing away. “She’s my Jamia.”
“Don’t be stupid, how can she be yours?”
“No, my Jamia! The Jamia!”
“What Frank? I don’t unders-”
“We dated.” She said cutting him off. His eyes went wide too.
“You’re The boyfriend?!” He asked. I shrugged.
“Yes.” She answered for me. He jumped out of the couch and punched me. Quinn ran to us and made him sit again. I touched my nose and looked at my hand, I was bleeding.
“What the fuck Vincent?” Quinn and I asked in union.
“You don’t know what he did!” Vincent shouted at Quinn. No, she can’t know. She doesn’t know. She- Gerard never told anyone else, he couldn’t have. No. My eyes went wide.
“You stay there and calm yourself, I’ll clean Frankie up.” Quinn said. “When we get back we’ll talk like adults. Yeah?” He asked earning a nod from all of us. “Nice.”

“What was Vincent talking about?” Quinn asked me making me sit on the toilet.
“I-I’m not sure.” I said. “Ow.” I said when he pressed a wet cloth to my bleeding nose.
“Does it hurt?”
“Yeah.” He nodded and lighted the pressure.
“What did you mean, you aren’t sure?”
“As you might know, I lost my memory.”
“Don’t lie to me.”
“I’m not.”
“I saw your face. You know what it is, or at least might be. Is it that bad you don’t trust me with it?”
“Yeah.” I admitted. I was so afraid of what he’s gonna say. For sure Quinn’s not going to hate me. After what I did he will hate me and will break up with me. He’ll be afraid of me. There’s nothing I can do if that is what she told him. Maybe I can stop being a pussy and tell Quinn so he won’t have to hear from someone else. “You’ll hate me.”

“I could never hate you.”
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
“Tell me, baby. Don’t worry.” He said putting the cloth aside. “Come here.” He said opening his arms but I refused.

“You won’t want to hold me when I’m finished.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was kind of long... And I slipped it up.
I couldn't give you that much on a chapter...
And I'm just mean.

How did you like the suprise?
How do you think Quinn's gonna react?

If I tell you I will give you another suprise the next chapter will you give me 5 comments?
Yeah?
Please, thank you.

Thanks to:

Frank Iero.
Draco
So Long Gorgeous...