‹ Prequel: Forget Me, Not

You Promised

Man or women, you’re still a bitch

“Quinn…”

“We’ll talk later.” He said getting up and leaving. I took deep breaths to stop myself from crying and followed him the slowest I could. The longer it took for us to have that conversation the better.

What I did will always fuck my relationships up. It doesn’t matter who it is. Who wants to be with someone that… did what I did? I surely would not. I’m really sorry about what I did, I don’t even remember exactly why I did it, maybe because of the drinking, I don’t know, but I know that I lost Gerard after what I did. I still love him. I know after everything with Quinn it looks like I have forgot all about him, but how could I? I would never forget him. He though needs to think I did so he’ll move one. He deserves someone better, not someone that will constantly remind him of what happened. I know what he said, I remember, I heard, I read it. I fucking read it so many times, but I’m sure if we did try anything again it wouldn’t work out. Anything I did would remember him of what I did, that’s not what I want to be, a constant reminder of the awful time he passed with me. I don’t want him to suffer from that.

Quinn’s different. Quinn’s sweet and lovely. I really do like him. He’s a fresh start. He didn’t know anything about my past; he didn’t know my dirty little secret. He didn’t used to. Now he knows and he’s leaving me. He’s leaving me with nothing. I don’t have Gerard, I don’t have Vincent and soon I won’t have Quinn, if I still had him now.

I really do wish I had just stayed in bed all day. I never listen to my morning feelings, maybe I should.

Even with my little slow steps the walk to the living room didn’t take long.

I sat down on the lover sit next to Quinn but made sure to sit as far away as possible.

“Can you tell me what happened before please?” Quinn asked. “Why did you punch him. What he’s done it’s none of your business, or your girlfriend’s.”

“None of my business?!” Jamia yelled incredulous. “None of my business? Vincent!” She called for help. I don’t remember her, but I sure as hell don’t want to either. She seems like a big bitch. What was I even doing dating her? Oh, right. Hiding my true feelings for Gerard and boys in general.

Can I really blame her for being a bitch considering what I did? No, I believe not.

“He cheated on me!” She shouted. “With a fucking man!”

I can’t believe what she told Vincent that what I did was cheat! I can’t believe. I told Quinn the whole story. Everything I did so he wouldn’t have to hear from them and they weren’t even telling him! They didn’t even fucking know! My body was hit my a wave of anger, that soon disappeared to give rise to a wave of tears treating to fall from my eyes.

“Sorry, do you have anything against it? Who cares if it was a man or women? He still cheated on you. No?” Quinn said indifferently looking at her.

“No! He did it with a man!”

“So what?” Quinn shouted at her. “He still didn’t want you.” He said with venom dripping form his voice. He was mad. I don’t know where that came from but he was mad.

“Vincent!” She whined hugging him. If I wasn’t trying no to cry I would have rolled my eyes.

Vincent shot Quinn an angry glare.

I just wish this conversation would be over.

“Vincent!” Quinn said. “You know I’m right!”

“You still shouldn’t talk to her like that.” He said petting her hair. God, he’s being so sickly sweet to her. She’s a bitch, but I guess he really likes her.

“I’ll talk to her as I want to! It’s a free country!”

“Not while you’re in my house!”

“Nice.” Quinn said walking out the door but leaving it open. He turned around to face us. “I think you’re a fucking slut, a bitch and a homophobic whore! You’re only problem is that you can’t accept that he preferred a man over you, and that you needed to find a scared gay man so someone would date you! And not even he wanted to marry you!” He shouted. He took a deep breath. “That’s all. Now, Vincent, I’m not in your house anymore. Happy?” He asked with a smirk. Vincent was looking at him with pure fury in his eyes. I was afraid of what he might do.

Vincent didn’t answer Quinn, but go up and ran up to him throwing himself at him and punching every place he could find. I ran to them trying to break it up. It was hard, but I ended up holding Vincent’s arms behind his back. I sat him on the couch again and told Jamia to stay with him. She nodded.

I hurried outside again to check on Quinn. He was sitting on the door step. His face was covered in blood and his lip was open.

“Oh, my god. Look at you. You shouldn’t have said that.” I told him.

“I know, but man, was it worth it. Did you see her face?” He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes. “You need to get cleaned up.”

“Drive us to my house, we need to talk anyway.” He said taking his keys from his pocket and handing them to me.

I wish this drive would go on forever so we wouldn’t have to talk.
I don’t even need it, I already know how’s it is going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one took longer... And I mean it, I'm not only being mean. XD

And don't ask why didn't I give you a suprise, the deal was 5 comments.
Sometimes I think I get more comments if I don't ask...
About the suprise, I MIGHT give it to you next chapter, or I may not give it to you. It all depends... If I'm feeling nice, I might...

Now I've been looking at the numbers...

This story has got 52 readers, 42 comments, 10 subscrivers and 14 chapters.
The prequel has got, 106 readers, 26 comments, 12 subcrivers and 10 chapters.

Even if you're not good at math you can understand something's wrong with the numbers!

Thanks to:

Frank Iero.
Draco
So Long Gorgeous...