‹ Prequel: Forget Me, Not

You Promised

Epiloge

Me and Gerard. Us. I’ve come to terms with the fact that now he’s mine and I’m his and I don’t plan on doing anything to change that. Sometimes I wonder what took me so long to get together with him. Thanks to Quinn we are together now. He was right I love him more than I could ever love anyone else, and I’m sure Gerard loves me more than anyone else could, if he didn’t he wouldn’t have given me a second chance, one that I know I didn’t deserve, but I’m still working hard on making myself worth of it. I think I’m succeeding and I’m gonna succeed for the rest of my life. Never am I gonna stop making myself better for Gerard because he deserves and I think I myself deserve too. I deserve to feel better and I feel better about what I’ve done when I’m making up for it. When I’m making him happy.

Nothing much as changed. Nothing much has happened and to be honest, I’m happy like this. I’m sick of all the drama.

Now, while with us nothing much has changed… With Quinn and Vincent. That’s a whole different story. Remember when Vincent said he would go see how Quinn was doing. He did, but he didn’t come back. At least not for a long time. Me and Gerard, like the old nosy people we are, started to suspect something was up, and as I have been telling all a long, Vincent’s a bad liar, so when he said he had just stayed to make sure he was okay, we didn’t believe it, not one bit, but the real surprise was some weeks later. I remember being woke up in the middle of the night, I was very comfortable sleeping next to my Bello, and we were disoriented for a little while but when we finally waked up we found out Vincent and Quinn wanted to takes us somewhere, in the middle of the night, but as they said we could sleep in the car we didn’t really mind too much.

Now to the real surprise. We woke up after some hours of sleeping in the backseat and finally decided to ask.

“Where the hell are we going?”

Turns out they were going to drive us to Canada so they could get married.

They are happy now so I guess this new found, sudden love turned out to be true love and they really are adorable together.

From what I was told Bert did threatened Vincent about not breaking Quinn’s heart so I felt kind of good, not only wasn’t I the only one he threatened, but I wasn’t the only one scared of him either.

As we are talking about Bert… Bert also has an interesting story to tell, well actually, for me to tell. As I might have mentioned before, me and my Bello are like two old nosy ladies, well we are also match makers. It’s kind of surprising Bert could fall in love, and she’s a lovely lady, but what’s no surprise at all: he has got no romantic side and not even Julie, that’s her name, could change that, so me, Gerard and the newly married couple, a.k.a. Quinn and Vincent, that decided to take a break from the prolonged honey moon, they decided to have in their room after they came back, to help us match Bert. Turns out we are gonna be uncles in eighth months. We can’t wait.

There are only two other people in my life that I should mention. Not that I want but I know you wanna know.

Jamia. I haven’t seen her for a long time but the last time I heard about her she was marrying an old, rich dude. I guess she’s happy now.

And my mom. Keith calls sometimes to know how we are doing. My mom still doesn’t seems to have came to terms with the fact that I’m gay, but that’s actually the least of my problems, I’m happy and I’m… well, happy. What more can I ask for. I even have my Bello. Forever and ever. And no, I don’t plan on breaking any more promises. Not promises, not hearts and most important, not my Bello.

And that’s a promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's officially over.
Thanks to all the people that commented during the time I took to write this and I know it was a lot so thank you for putting up with me.

I've got to give credit for the idea of Vincent and Quinn getting married in Canada. Thank you to Clavicle Bulge I'm not sure if you're still reading this but thank you anyway.

So in the end I've got 87 comments from 16 amazing people. Thanks for the support.
I’ve got exactly 100 readers and 23 subscribers.

Thank you all.

I’m sorry I’m not doing a sequel but I don’t think I have the time or the plot to. I’m dedicating myself to my other story, read it if you want.

Thanks to the people who commented in the last chapter:

figwmwrtbb
Lawlipop