I Love You Daddy

I Love You Daddy

A girl no younger than seventeen sits upon a ledge, looking down from the roof top crying. Her boyfriend comes over, “Baby, why do you cry?” She looked at him with fear. “I am carrying your child, I know you don’t want it, if you could just help ma a little that would mean the world to me”. He looked at her, “I will help you both the best way I can”. He stood and up on the ledge and brought her up with him. She smiled brightly as he leaned in. he came to her ear, “This is my help to you”. He smirked and pushed her off the ledge. She landed with a splat on to the concrete below. He walked away and left no trace.
At home two years later he brought a new toy to play with, being careful this time not to break it. He left her in his room, and walked by a mirror, he looked in it to see his dismayed fear. A girl, broken and bloody, was holding a fetus with a growing child inside. “Why’d you kill me and mama? I have done no wrong to you”, the fetus looked at its father. Mother reached out through the glass with her bloody and beaten hand, she touched his face. “It’s been two years now and you’ve no remorse, you went to the funeral of my corpse, only to smirk as I was lowered in. You have a new toy and wish to do the same to her”. He let out a scream that echoed through the home. The new toy came in to see what was wrong. His eyes were gouged out, stomach agape, and in the mirror his blood spelled, “I love you daddy”.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first story like this... I think it stinks, but I think most of the stuff I make stinks... I'm pretty sure I should put this at a PG-13 level, but I wasn't really thinking when I put the rating... There's nothing in this story related to me, it just came to mind since I was feeling emotionless, and it also ate up some time, when I could be watching anime instead of being creative.