Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

o1o.

We were on the bus, driving to our next location, which I didn’t care about. All the places were the same to me, screaming fans, late nights, and then driving the next morning. I don’t think that I could do this if it was my job. It was just so… tiring. I was sitting on the couch, watching the boys play Xbox, which was mildly entertaining.

“Alex! You fuck-face!” Rian shouted, pushing him.

“It’s not my fault you suck.” Alex laughed, pushing him back.

“Rian, focus! We need to win.” Zack shouted.

“Rian can do whatever he wants!” Jack said childishly, shooting a zombie.

“Shut up Jack!” Zack said, shooting his character.

“You can’t do that!” He whined, restarting.

“I can do whatever I want!” Zack mimicked him.

“If you don’t shut up I’ll-”

“Alright, boys!” I called, standing up.

They all stopped and looked at me, “No more fighting.”

Zack rolled his eyes and turned back to the game, “Tell Jack that.”

“No! I’ll fuc-”

“If you don’t stop fighting then I will personally rip the Xbox of out the wall and throw it out the window.”

“Understood.” Jack nodded, going back to the game.

“Why are you so cranky? Is it the baby?” Rian asked.

I stood up and ripped his controller out of the console, “No, it’s you.”

“Bitch!” Rian called after me.

I held up my middle finger as I walked away, I heard Alex slap him.

-----------------------

“Hey baby.” Alex smiled as he crawled into bed.

“Hey.” I smiled back, snuggling into him.

“Sorry Rian was a hoe.”

“It’s alright, who won?”

“Yours truly.” He smiled.

I kissed him, “Congratulations.”

“We should celebrate.” Alex suggested.

“No more sex!” Zack and Rian whined.

“Don’t be jealous that you can’t get any!” Alex called to them.

“No, do it! I like hearing you guys do it!” Jack exclaimed.

“Ugh. That’s gross.” I said, rolling over.

“Thanks Jack.” Alex sighed.

“What, you don’t have to stop.”

“I think I’m going to barf.”

“Clear the way!” Rian joked.

“I’ll make myself barf on you if you don’t shut up.”

“Are you alright?” Alex asked my quietly.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

------------

When I woke up the next morning, I felt a little nauseous, but I didn’t think much of it. I think it was just the bad food Jack made last night, or his comments. I shivered thinking about them. No one else was up, and we were parked at a Wal-Mart. I knew that I could find out if I was pregnant or not, it only took about two weeks, which were already up. I just said that it took a month because I hoped that they would all forget about it. I threw on a light coat and some basketball shorts and walked out of the bus, grabbing Alex’s wallet.

I didn’t really have to pee, so I bought a Coke and my pregnancy test, and walked back to the bathroom. I drank the whole bottle in about four sips, and waited. I could tell you that was boring, but I think you would already know that. Thankfully I grabbed my phone before I left, and started playing the games on it. In about 30 minutes I had to pee, so I pulled the stick out and took a deep breath.

This stupid test made me wait 5 minutes. I think that they should make an instant one, but no, they want it to be accurate. Well, I do to. But I want it accurate and fast. After four minutes, I looked to the test. It didn’t show anything, and I didn’t expect it to. I stared at it for another minute or so and slowly a picture started to form. I guess it’s now or never. I picked up the box and read it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suspense? Haha.

Sorry for not updating in about a month. It's just writters block or something.
Blah.

All these new rules kinda suck, right?