Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

o15.

I woke up groggy. Last night we stayed up until 2 am having a Guitar Hero battle. Alex was standing over me with a big plate of eggs and bacon. I groaned and rolled over, stuffing my head under my pillow.

“Mae, come on.” Alex cheered, “I made you breakfast.”

“No you didn’t.” I laughed, “You got Denny’s to go.”

“I called it in!” He exclaimed, ripping the pillow off of my head.

“No you didn’t.” I snatched the pillow back, “Zack did.”

“Just eat it!” He cried, placing the plate next to me on the bed.

I sat up and picked the fork up, savoring the taste of over-easy eggs in my mouth.

“I booked a reservation for us tonight.” Alex smiled, sitting next to me.

“Where to?” I asked, swatting his hand away from my bacon.

“Lou Pierre’s.” Alex kissed my cheek, “Dress nice and be ready at 7.”

“Where are you going?” I swallowed my mouthful of toast.

“An interview. I’ll be back at 6:30.” Alex kissed me and left.

------------------

Today was their last concert. They decided that an East Coast tour should be enough to suffice for now. The rest of the day I wondered around the bus, bugging the boys and whoever else they brought on the bus.

“Mae.” Rian whined, “I’m sick and tired of you, “Please get off the bus.”

“Fine.” I sighed, slipping on my Uggs and walking off the bus.

We were currently in Kentucky. Why they decided that Kentucky was apart of the East Coast was beyond me. I walked to a local park and sat down on the swings. There were mothers and fathers playing with their kids without a care in the world. It scared me to think that in a few years that I would be one of them. I looked down to my small stomach and laughed. This wasn’t something I should be worrying about. I should embrace this.

-----------

“Mae, where were you?” Alex asked, running around the bus with a towel on his hips.

“I was at the park, Rian kicked me out.” I shrugged.

“That was hours ago!” He yelled, slipping a pair of boxers on.

“I met some people.”

“Who? Wait, it doesn’t even matter. We have half an hour until we have to be at the restaurant.” Alex sighed, slipping a tight pair of pants on and a Glamour Kills t-shirt on.

“Oh, crap.” I nervously laughed, running back to my suitcase and grabbing the only dress I packed.

I rushed into the bathroom and slipped all of my clothes off, replacing them with the dress. It was an olive green, knee length dress that has some embellishment on the top and an empire waist. I wish I knew where I bought it. I looked into the mirror, only to see that my hair looked like crap. I quickly braided my bangs and pinned them back, and pulled my hair into a loose side pony. I pulled my make-up out from under the sink and dusted on some foundation and blush, opting out of bronzer and made my eyes smoky. I added some nude lipstick and popped my lips in the mirror. I looked hot.

I waltzed out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse, meeting Alex at the front of the bus. He grabbed my hand and helped me down the steps and into the cab he called while I was I was getting dressed.

----------------

“I have the pasta fettuccini and a side of salad.” I smiled, handing the waiter back the menu.

“I’ll have the same.” Alex said, shoving the menu back to the waiter.

“Why were you so rude?” I asked once the waiter walked away.

“Did you see the way he was looking at you?” Alex snarled.

“No?”

“Well he was looking at you like a piece of meat. You’re not at piece of meat.”

I laughed and grabbed his hand, “Thank you, Alex.”

The meal was going very good, almost too good.

“How are you feeling today?” Alex asked nervously.

“I’m pregnant, not dying.” I said, picking up my water glass.

“Well I just want to know how you’re feeling.”

“I’m feeling good, Alex.” I snapped, setting my water down a bit too hard.

“God.” He rolled his eyes, “I just ask you one question and you’re throwing a fit.”

“Alex, I’m pregnant. I can’t control these things.”

“Then maybe you should become un-pregnant.”

My mouth hung open and I backed my chair up, “If that’s how you think.”

“Mae, I didn’t mean it!”

I stormed out of the restaurant, with Alex following closely behind me.

“Mae, please!” I held a hand up to call for a taxi.

“Alex, I don’t want to talk to you right now. Leave me alone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, soooooooo. :]
Five more comments.
And I'm at college, so sorry if it sucks.
One out tomorrow!