Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

o16.

I stomped onto the bus, ignoring the questions from the rest of the boys. Barging into the bathroom, I ripped my hair out of the side pony and braid, and tied it up into a high pony tail. I fling my clothes off and slipped into the clothes I was wearing before, that I conveniently found crumpled on the floor. I washed my face off and brushed my teeth, flinging the door open, causing it to hit the wall and come flying back at me.

“Fuck!” I screamed, forcing the door away from my face and slamming it shut once I was out.

“Are you okay?” Jack asked, walking up to me cautiously.

I took a deep breathing in, closing my eyes, “Just peachy.”

“What happened?”

“Alex thinks that I should become un-pregnant, and I just ran my face into the bathroom door.”

The front door burst open and Alex came running up, “Mae! I’m sorry.”

“Alex, leave me alone.” I stated calmly.

“Mae, please.”

“Alex!” I shrieked, “Leave me alone!”

“I think you should leave her alone for now, Alex.” Rian sighed, gently pulling Alex away from me.

I turned to Jack, “Can I sleep with you tonight?”

“Uh… sure.” He said uncomfortably.

----------------

Sleeping with Jack was nothing like sleeping with Alex. Jack’s bunk was the closes to the front, so I heard everything that was going on, the TV, the old bus driver, everything. Alex’s was in the back, so I only heard Zack’s snoring, which could get loud sometimes. Since I was so accustomed to cuddling when I was sleeping, it was weird when I wasn’t. I subconsciously tried to cuddle with Jack, but he freaked out and pushed me to the other side of the bed. I could say Alex wasn’t mad that I ignored him for the rest of the night, and that I was currently sleeping with Jack. I would also be lying.

“Mae.” Jack whispered.

“What?” I groaned, “I just want to sleep.”

“Why are you mad at Alex?”

“Are you kidding me?” I whispered harshly.

“No, I’m not.”

“Well, I think it’s fucked up that he told me to basically get an abortion.”

“He didn’t mean it like that.”

“Then how did he mean it, Jack?” I crossed my arms.

“He meant it like you should try to not be moody and all the other things that come with… that.” He pointed to my stomach.

“Okay, well, then it’s only fair that you guys try to not be guys.” I rebutted.

“We can’t do that.” Jack stated calmly.

“I can’t stop being pregnant, either.” I stated rationally.

“He’s sorry, you know that.”

“He should be sorry.” I nodded.

“Just listen to him tomorrow.”

“Maybe. Go to sleep.”

“Yes Mommy.” Jack giggled.

I smacked him, “Ouch!” He yelled.

“Shut up!” Rian groaned, turning over in his bunk.

-------------------

Waking up was different, too. I guess every morning Jack decides to stretch out as much as he can, then flip onto all his other sides and stretch out as much as he can, also. As you could tell, he slapped me in the face 4 times.

“Fuck Jack!” I yelled, “Stop hitting me in the face!”

“Shut up!” Zack shouted.

“Sorry.” Jack called out.

“I said shut up!” Zack shouted once again.

“Ugh.” I groaned, climbing over Jack to slip out into the living room.

Alex was there, staring at the TV. I was about to turn on my heel but Alex’s hand shot out for my wrist.

“Mae, just listen.”

“Alex, I need time to think this over, okay?” I asked quietly.

“I just want to tell you that I’m really sorry and I don’t regret having this… baby… with you.”

“I don’t either.” I gave him a small smile.

Alex engulfed me in a hug and left back to his bunk.

“Aww, isn’t that sweet?” Jack asked, startling me.

“Jesus Jack!” I exclaimed, clutching my racing heart.

“That should be my scene name!” He said loudly, moving his hair into my eyes, “I’m Jesus Jack and I like black!”

“God you’re so dumb.”

“You know you love it.”

“The only thing I love about you is that my baby wont get your genes.”

“That hurt, Mae.”

“Sorry.” I smiled, kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so, I forgot to tell you that I updated Hidden Identities, so, you might want to read it, you dont have to. :]

Love it? Hate it?