Gettin' Down In Sexy Town

Seventy Eight

The ride to the dress store was probably the most fun so far. Even Tori was having a good time. We had my iPod connected to the radio.

"WHY DO I KEEP RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH?" I screeched with the music.

"ALL I EVER THINK ABOUT IS YOU!" Tori pointed dramatically at me.

"YOU GOT ME HYPNOTIZED-" Demi.

"SO MESMERIZED-" Danielle.

"AND I JUST GOT TO KNOOOOOOW!" We laughed hard at the stares people from other cars gave us. Dani was the one driving, and she had to pull over multiple times to breathe from laughing. We got there 20 minutes later then we had planned.

"Black or red?" I asked, looking at the racks of dresses.

"Red." Demi and Tori answered, glancing at each other briefly. Awkward.

"I think black." I said.

"Me too." Dani nodded.

"Can we do red and black?"

"No, we have to match." I tapped my foot. "Rock paper scissors. Me or Dani win, it's black. You or Demi, it's red."

"Alright." We put our hands in.

"Rock-"

"Paper-"

"Scissor-"

"Shoot!" Me & Dani; rock. Tori & Demi; scissors. I snorted.

"Well, that was easy." Tori smacked my arm.

"Shut up."

"Okay, troops." I said. "Spread out. Search the store." We walked around for a while.

"Agent Demi reporting." A voice floated in. "I think I may have found a few good ones."

"Oh?" I grinned at the dresses in her arms. "We'll just have to see how good they are."

(A/N: The shopping thing was sposed to be funny. I don't feel like it, though. Meh. Meh. Meh.)

"We're baaaaack." I sang, skipping into the room.

"Can I see the dresses?" Joe asked, getting in my face. "Pretty please?"

"No way, Joe-say." I shook my head. "They're hidden." He pouted.

"No fair!"

"Life ain't fair, sexy pants." I high fived his ass as I walked past him. He immediately asked Demi the same question, getting the same answer; No.

"When can I see the dress?" Nick asked as I sat beside him on his bed.

"At the party?"

"I have to wait?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"Mmmhm. Just like everyone else."

"Not cool. I showed you my tux."

"That's completely different."

"How so?"

"It just is. Can I have a kiss now or what?" He rolled his eyes, pecking my lips. "I said a kiss. Not a peck." He huffed, pulling me into his lap and attaching his lips to mine. The kiss made my stomach erupt in butterflies.

"Better?" He whispered.

"U-Uh-huh." I blushed. "Now do it again." He grinned, doing so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahahaha.
The party should be in my next chapter...

Unless Tori wants to write it, of course. ;)