Ashley

Every Part Of Me

“Ashley!! You need too, OH MERLIN!!” I heard George, I pulled away from Fred and looked at the door. George stood at the door gaping. I can’t blame him, Fred and I were in a compromising position. Fred was on the ground,, I was on his lap, and we were making out… I have to say, it was a quite heated make-out session.

“Hey George.” I said, a little out of breath. What’s up??”

“Uh, Dumbledore…downstairs..school…” He stumbled over his words. Fred stood up and then helped me up.

“Ok. Bye George.” I said, skipping out of the room, blushing.

“I want to be Fred from now on.” I heard him say as I walked out. I gigged. I walked downstairs, flushed.

“Where have you been?” Sirius asked.

“Upstairs. I told Molly today was her day to relax so I had to make sure the twins were behaving.”

“George was down here.”

“I know. George won’t pull anything without Fred and Fred was a little… occupied at the moment.” I smiled.

“Don’t make me have to kill the boy. Molly would kill me!!” I smiled and went to the study, which is where Dumbledore was.

“Miss Potter. Please sit.”

“Professor, What am I going to do? About school.. am I going or am I staying?” I asked, sitting in a chair.

“Well, you seem to know an awful lot, but that is most likely from the books. So, I believe you should go, just to make sure you know everything you need.”

“Okay, sounds cool. Are Nicki and Steph coming too?”

“Yes, Your friends are going as well they don’t know as much as you and they will NEED the experience.” I giggled.

“My friends are HP fanatics too. Steph is actually in love with Oliver Wood and Nicki is in love with Sirius.” I said thinking back to the time that she cried reading the book and watching the movie, because he died. I reacted the same way for Fred.

“I see.” He said, clearly amused. “Your friend is aware that he is roughly 15 years older then her, correct?”

“She’s aware, and she don’t care.” I smiled.

“Well, I have to go. School is coming up soon, and I believe we have 3 more schedules to make up.” He smiled, then disappeared. Steph came into the room just then.

“Hey, Where have you been all morning? Making out with Fred?” She said, as a joke. I blushed and looked down. “Ash? I was just joking. Why- OH MY GOSH YOU WERE!!!” she said, realizing it.

“Steph,”

“Ashley, that’s not like you. I have to say, its super cool that this all exists but… I don’t think I’m gonna like it if its changing you.” She left. I sighed, She’s right… what I did was nothing like me. At all. Over the next few days Steph kept noticing more and more differences in me. I’m not as outgoing, I’m not talking to her and Nicki about everything, I barely play my guitar anymore, let alone write songs, I’m spending all my time with a guy that I barely know, and I’m way more overbearing.

“Hey Steph.” I smiled.

“Hey. I’m gonna go shopping, do you wanna come with?” She asked me.

“I’d love you come, but I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I was gonna hang with Fred, then spend some time with Harry.”

“You’ve spent every day with them since we got here. You can’t spare one day for your friends?”

“I’m sorry. I really am. I just feel attached to Fred, it’s as if I’ve-“

“lived here your entire life..” She cut me off.

“Yea, exactly. And Harry is my nephew, I need to-“

“get him to trust you so that he knows that Sirius isn’t the only one he has. He’s going to need it at the end off this year.” She finished again.

“Yea.” I said, looking down.

“I can’t believe you Ashley. Your supposed to be my best friend!!” She ranted. Harry chose this moment to show up.

“I am your best friend!”

“Hey Ash, I was thinking that today I could show you some pictures of my parents, you were only three when they died, so you probably don’t have that many memories of them.” He smiled at me.

“Ok, I’ll meet you in the library in 15 minutes, ok?” he nodded and ran off. I turned back to Steph.

“Your not acting like a best friend!! You’re never spending ANY time with me!! Your not as outgoing, Your not talking to me and Nicki about anything. You barely play my guitar anymore, let alone write songs, and before you came here, we couldn’t get that guitar out of your hands!! Your spending all my time with a guy that you barely know, and your, just, NOT YOU ANYMORE!!.”

“Steph, I am me!! I'm trying to be Every Part Of Me. I’m sorry I’m not spending every second with you!! I’m still trying to figure this place out!! A few weeks ago I was Ashley Potter, normal teenage girl. Today I’m Ashley Potter, Sister of James Potter and Aunt of Harry Potter/ The Boy Who Lived!! What would you do?”

“What’s going on here? You two are best friends, why are you yelling at each other?” Nicki came in, trying to break up our fight. “Never mind, I don’t want to know why. There is no reason for it. You two have been Best friends way longer then I even KNEW either of you, I’ve seen you get through a lot!!”

“Nicki, have you noticed any changes in our ‘friend’ here?” Steph said, glaring at me and putting quotations around friend.

“Yea, So?”

“I’m just thinking she’s changed too much. She’s not the same girl we were friends with.”

“Steph, We are still friends with her.”

“Did you know that the day after we arrived, the reason we couldn’t find her all morning is because she was making out with Fred?”

“No.” Nicki looked confused. “That’s nothing like her, she would never kiss a guy she just met.”

“Yea, well she did.” She turned to me. “Didn’t you?” I nodded

“ASHLEY!!” Nicki gasped.

“Ashley, Until you find yourself again, don’t talk to me.”Steph glared at me.

“Yea, Same here.” Nicki agreed, I felt tears in my eyes as they left. Harry ha heard every word I said and didn’t want to talk to me. Fred heard what she said about me changing, so he stopped talking to me as well. I cried my eyes out that day. I had just lost my two best friends, my nephew, and my boyfriend. A couple days before we had to leave for school, I was sitting in the library. No one wanted to talk to me. I grabbed my guitar and started playing a tune that I had written late last night.

♠ ♠ ♠
ohohohoh...... what going to happen now??