Ashley

“Sweetie, you didn’t have to do that.”

The next morning I woke up, got dressed, and went into the kitchen. No one else was up so I got some stuff out and stated to make breakfast. I made bacon, eggs, and sausage. I was making some pancakes and French Toast, when I heard someone come downstairs. I looked to the door as Mrs. Weasley came in. She stopped, noticing that most of breakfast was already made.

“What on earth…” She trailed off, she looked up at me “Ashley, darling, did you make all this?” I nodded

“I know. I wanted to.” I smiled “Besides that, I’m so used to it, I love cooking, and I only learned so that I could be as good as you, so I figured to give you a break. No cooking today, you can have the kids clean but that’s it. You are relaxing today.” I finished off the pancakes but I was still making French Toast when Ginny and Hermione came in. They stood there gaping when they figured out I was the one cooking and not Mrs. Weasley, who I had sitting down.

“What about the twins?”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll keep them in line today.” I smirked “Along with Sirius, Remus, and Ron.” I started to put the food out on the table, “Ginny, Hermione. Could you do me a favor and wake the rest of the kids up? I’ll get the adults.” I asked them

“Sure.” They said, leaving the kitchen. I finished putting the food out and I put a heat charm and a charm to make it all disappear.

“What happen to it?”

“No worries. It’s still there.” I said, “feel free to check.” She reach her hand out to the plate nearest to her.

“Well, it is. How did you do that.”

“It’s a spell of my own. Like I said, I’m a huge HP fan and I even made my own spells.” Mr. Weasley came in and sat at the table. “Well, I’m going to get Remus and Sirius.” I left and went down the hall. I knocked on the door closest to mine, which just happen to be a study, and opened the door.

“Hey Ashley.” Sirius said.

“Good Morning Ashley.”

“Good Morning Remus. Breakfast is ready.” I said then went back to the kitchen. 5 minutes after I went back into the kitchen to make my friends coffee, as well as mine, everyone piled into the dining room. They all sat down and the only space left was across from Harry, in between Steph and Fred. I have a feeling she threatened anyone who wanted to sit there. All the people who didn’t know, I cooked were staring at Mrs. Weasley.

“Where is Ashley?” I heard, from Harry

“Right here.” I came back with three cups of coffee. I set on down in front of Nicki, one in front of Steph and one by the empty seat.

“Mum, where is the food?” Ron asked his mother, still staring at her.

“Oh right.” I muttered the counter-curse and the food showed up. I sat down.

“I’m going to guess you made it.” Steph and Nicki whispered, leaning towards me.

“I’m going to guess you two planned this.” I gestured to Fred and Harry.

“Mum, this is the best you’ve done so far. I have to say.” Ron said.

“Molly, I have to agree with the boy. This is excellent.” Sirius said. Fred, George, Harry, Remus, and Mr. Weasley said something of agreement. Hermione, Ginny, Steph, Nicki, and I were holding back giggles as we ate.

“What do you think?”

“Um,” I looked over at Molly who was smiling, holding back laughter as well.

“Yes its good,” Ginny started out.

“However,” Hermione continued

“I would retract your statement,” Steph smiled,

“about this being the best food Mrs. Weasley has made so far because,” Nicki continued from Steph’s statement.

“I didn’t make it.” Mrs. Weasley said, smiling. Everyone, excluding the girls, started to retract their statements by saying that it was horrible. I tried my best to look offended.

“Who made it?” Remus had the nervous to ask. I threw my stuff down, and I got up from my seat.

“I did!” I left, aware that the guys were all calling for me. I stood be the stairs, hiding from view. I watched as Harry came out. “Harry?” I said, aloud. He looked up.

“We didn’t mean to offend you.”

“You didn’t.” I smiled “It’s just a little trick I learned.”

“What?” He looked confused.

“If something like that happens, you try to look offended and storm out. The person who comes after you, cares about you the most.”

“Really? I didn’t know that. How did all you girls know?”

“Well, When Mrs. Weasley woke up, I was already making breakfast. Ginny and Hermione came in as I was finishing up, and the other two… well they are my best friends.”

“Very sneaky.” He smiled. “Well, Remus, Fred, and I all stood at the same time… I made them stay.”

“Remus, and Fred?” I paused. “Harry, were either of them up last night, after you went bed? Do you know?”

“I have no clue, Why?”

“No reason. I’m just thinking about something that happened last night. After you left. Don’t worry about it, you have enough to worry about anyway.” I smiled, “Come on, lets go back in.” We walked back in together.

“Ashley!!” I heard, watching Remus and, I guessed, Fred stood up quickly. Sirius and George were looking at them knowingly.

“Everything is fine. I’m not mad.”

“Dear, Your breakfast really was amazing.” Mrs. Weasley smiled.

“Like I said, The little, storming out thing, it was just to see who cared the most about me. I’m shocked, but glad to see it was Harry.” I smiled. Mr. Weasley looked at his watch.

“Well, Harry, We have to go.”

“Um, Would you mind terribly if I came?” I asked.

“I don’t know. You can, but they won’t let you into the trial.”

“It’s ok, I’ll stay here then.” I smiled slightly and gave Harry a hug. “Good luck. Don’t worry, You’ll be fine.”

“Thanks. Bye Au- Bye Ashley.” He smiled. I cleaned up, and went to investigate.

“Remus? Were you up last night, around 11?” I said, after sitting by him in the library.

“Yes, I believe at that time I was reading my book. Why?”

“Well, I was just wondering because, last night, someone kissed me and I was hoping you would know who.” I said.

“Oh? Well, you should ask Fred. He was up.”

“Ok, Thanks Remus.” I kissed his cheek and left, fully aware that he had a faint blush on his cheeks. I walked to the twins room. I knocked on the door. George opened it.

“Ashley!! Hey.”

“Fred in there?” I asked, gesturing to his room.

“I am Fred,” I glanced in his room and saw Fred, trying to hide from view.

“Fine!! Is George in there?”

“Yes, why?”

“Leave.” I said simply.

“Sorry mate.” He looked back at ‘George’ “but I don’t want to get on her bad side.” He left and I walked in the room. I closed the door behind me.

“Hey Ashley. What’s up?”

“Are you positive you don’t want to be Fred right now? This is about the hallway, last night.” His eyes widened.

“I never said I wasn’t Fred.’ He said quickly. I smiled and walked over to him. I didn’t hesitate as I kissed him, making sure he could corner my by the wall. My senses left me, again, as Fred ran his hands up my sides and back down. I was really into it and I felt him smirk against my lips. He nibbled down on my bottom lip and I gasped, letting him slide his tongue into my mouth. His tongue roamed around my mouth, my own fighting against it a few times. I pulled back.

“Well, it was you.” I smiled. “Was there a reason you did that last night?” I asked him, still against the wall.

“I just wanted to kiss you, and not get killed.” I laughed

“Who would kill you?”

“Sirius… Harry.”

“Harry?”

“Oh yea. Trust me, he may say he doesn’t know you yet, and stuff, but he loves the fact that he has another family member.”

“Oh,” I smiled “So, was this whole thing just about wanting to kiss me?”

“No. Why else would I want to kiss you? I like you., your sweet, from what I’ve seen so far, and your hot.”

“So, What are you going to do if, you go off to school, and I stay here?”

“You are going to date whoever you want, as long as, after I leave school, you date me.”

“So if I date George,”

“Except him.”

“Ron?”

“No.

“Lupin?”

“No.”

“Oliver?”

“No.”

“Draco?”

“Absolutely not!!” He kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe that lkast part is my favorite!!!! it's soooo funny!!!! Ron, no, Lupin, no, Oliver, no, Draco, Absolutely Not!! hehe.

SONGS TO LISTEN TO:

Every Part Of Me - Hannah Montana
Ashley - Escape the Fate
Seventeen Forever - Metro Station

Questions to Answer:
Do you like the fact she's his aunt?
Do you want her to goto Hogwarts for 7th year?
What do you think is going to happen with her knowledge of the next few years?
Why didn't anyone tell her... or her friends.. that they were witches?

Comment.Rate.Subscribe

<3 Much Love