Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Welcome To The Black Hole In My Life

"Ryan, talk to me."
"There is nothing to talk about."
"Yes there is. What did you mean earlier, when you said that Kristel and the kids are the only things left in his life?"
"Brendon...he quit the band tonight."
"He did what?"
"Just so he could be with Kristel and the kids."
"And now Kristel wants to go away from his life."
"Those two make ma lose my mind."
"I know what you mean."
"What are we going to do?"
"Well, firstly, those two have to sort things out. That's why we are going there tomorrow with Kristel."
"And the band?"
"When Kristel finds about it, Brendon will have no other way than to come back."
"Do you really think Kristel can bring the band together again?"
"She's the last and only change."
"I love you Kate."
"I love you too Ryan."

The next morning I wore sunglasses, just so I could hide my red eyes. Ryan and Kate drove me back home and on the way there, they made me rethink the stupid plan I had. Now when I think of it, it wasn't even a plan. It was a messed up girl's stupid thoughed out loud. When we arrived to the house, I went straight into the house I have actually never called home. I saw Brendon standing infront of the stairs. I looked at him and then lead to the office. When we were inside, I closed the door and turned to him, not knowing what to do or say.

"Where were you this night?"
"I was with Kate. I needed a friend."
"What did I do now?"
"This time, I messed it up."
"What you mean?"
"I cheated on you last night. I felt so bad that I went to see Kate. My plan for today was to take the kids, leave you and leave divorce papers behind me. But then, when I woke up, I thoughed that running away from you will not solve anything. So that's why I'm here, standing infront of you. I'm so sorry that I cheated on you."
"Shh, don't say anything. You don't have to say that you are sorry. I guess I had that coming, after all what I did to you. I never want to leave you, I wanna grow old with you. You are the woman I love and who will always be the only one. Last night I promised myself, that if I cheat once again on you, I'll be the one who will give you the divorce papers and leave your life for good. But now, all I want is for you and me and the kids to be a family. Go live in Estonia, have a nice family life."
"What about the band?"
"I quit the band last night."
"YOU DID WHAT BRENDON BOYD URIE? DID YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU LEFT THE BAND? ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS? YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO THAT UNTIL YOU ARE OLD AND GREY AND YOU WON'T HAVE A VOICE AND YOU CAN'T MOVE!"
"Wow, I never knew you would react like that."
"WHAT DI YOU THINK THEN? THAT I WOULD SAY: YEAH BABE, THAT'S NICE. PANIC! AT THE DISCO IS YOUR LIFE. IT WAS THERE BEFORE ME AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU. AND YOU WILL NEVER GIVE IT UP FOR ME OR FOR THE KIDS. YOU WILL DO IT ONLY WHEN I'M DEAD. AND WE BOTH KNOW, I'M GONNA LIVE YOU OUT. DAMN BRENDON!"
"Are you finished now?"
"For now."
"I just wanted to leave the band to be with my family. I didn't know that you think that."
"Well, we really don't talk that much."
"Yeah, we always have action."
"Maybe we should chage that?"
"Yeah, cut back a little."
"I love you Bden."
"I love you Kriss. Oh, one more thing."
"What?"
"Never ever use my full name again."
"If you promise you won't be a bad boy."
"I'm always your bad boy."
"And I love you for that."
"I love you more."