Status: Chapter 9 is in the works, sorry its taking TEN MILLION FREAKING YEARS.

Don't Forget, We've Got Unfinished Business

My 13th Birthday Sucked

"Megsie, Wake up..." My mom called trying to get me out of bed I opened my eyes slowly gosh the windows open...The light it burns!

"No..." I moaned as i pulled my blanket over my head

"Yes!, Who's turning 13 today?!?" She said while pulling off the blanket

"Really?? I thought it was tomorrow?" I asked confused I never look at the calendar, don't know why I just don't.

"Uh huh," Mom said as she was looking at the calendar on her fancy phone
"NOW GET OUT OF BED" She yelled as she was walking down the stairs

"Ugh!, Fine!" I said as I threw back the covers and dragged myself to my closet, I hated getting up in the morning I was always an afternoon person, as I pondered on what to wear I was also pondering on what I had planned today, maybe I'd just let the day unfold as I go... Yeah, I'm definitely doing that.

After I showered I looked over my outfit in the mirror, and then I brushed my teeth I went downstairs to check whats going on, mom was baking a cake and dad was talking to someone on the phone my annoying older brother was probably out and about with his monkey retarded friends.

"Megan!" Dad called while he was in the living room watching T.V I walked down the stairs as fast as I could, that man gets impatient I tell you, like this one time at McDonalds we had to wait for our Fish-o-Fillet for 5 minutes and it got to us after 6, let's just say we don't eat at that certain McDonalds anymore.

"Yup?" I asked as he shut off the T.V just then mom walked in from the kitchen...that cant be good this is what happens when I fail Math or any other subject, Mom went to go sit next to Dad on the couch I just sat on the floor since this wont take long

"Umm..I don't know how to say this...but..Megan, we're moving to California." He said while looking at the his shoes

It took about 10 seconds before the words could make sense "What?!," I said as i stood up they both cringed at my voice "How can you do this to me?!, why are we even going there?!" My blood was boiling I cant leave Maryland!

What about Jack?!

"Well you see sweetheart your Dad got a wonderful job at the hospital there," Mom said quickly "We're leaving tomorrow." She added

Oh my God, this could not be happening to me. "What?!, no! I-I-I need more time to say goodbye to everyone!," I yelled at them this was the only time I have been this mad "And what about your job mom? Don't you have a vet to go to everyday here in Maryland?" I added

"Well, there has also been an opening for me in California. You can go to Jack's house right now if you want...but be home before 8 we still have to pack" Mom said as Dad went to his office, Isn't the money they're earning enough?!

"Ugh!!!" I said as I ran out the door to go to Jack's house which was just 7 houses down the road, when I got there Jack opened the door

"Oh! Hey Meg!" He said while smiling, his brown eyes looking kind of like mud today and his dark brown hair still wet He didn't have glasses anymore since his mom gave him contacts for his birthday last June when he turned 13 its already September after tomorrow is the start of 7th Grade and my best friend forever is going to spend it alone.

"I was just about to go to yo-" I cut him off "We're moving"

"What?" He said looking confused

"I said we're moving," I said a little slower, I didn't know how to tell him so I just said it straight "And We are leaving tomorrow to go to California" Just then Jack collapsed then stood up again.

"I'm good, I'm good!" He said while standing up and put his hands in front of me, I had to stifle a laugh.

"Look I can't do anything about it okay?," I said more seriously "I don't even care that my birthday is today but do you want to go walk around and just hang? Its my last day here" I said while holding my hand out for him

"Okay, Let's Go.." He said while grabbing my hand "Happy Birthday though Meggie." He said then kissed my cheek "Thanks Jacky" I used to call him that when we were kids and now I have to go live in stupid California...
♠ ♠ ♠
So there it is! Chapter 1!!
This got deleted and i decided to put it back up again yay!
Megan's outfit
Comment, and/ Or sub! till next time!