Wakko Werewolves 4: Resurrection

Three

A week had past and Kyle and I were insepearable. At school he would wait to pick me up after class. And I would join him for lunch usually sitting by ourselves. Ryker finally confronted me in the hall way. I slammed my locker door and turned to see him standing beside me.

"So I hear you and Kyle are together?" he asked.

"I'm not with Kyle, we're just friends." I said to him.

"Friends with benefits." he asked.

"Ryker look, I'm not ready to date again okay? What happened the night of the full moon was the help you ease the pain." I said to him.

"So are you going to do it the next full moon?" he asked me.

"I don't know." I said to him.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Sure." I said crossing my arms.

"Do you like me?" he asked.

I sighed.

"We're seniors Ryker not little kids. I... I don't know." I said turning my back on him walking away.

"Well, could you at least stop talking sign language and give me a logical answer?" he asked.

I stopped and turned around. I pat his chest once.

"I-I can't answer you okay. I'm confused okay. I got to go." I said and turned back around and left him standing there feeling just as confused as I did.

I walked up to Amy's truck hugging my binders and hopped into the truck.

"It's finally Friday." Beth said excitedly to me.

"I'm glad it is, I just want to go home and take a nice hot bath and crawl under my blankets." I said.

"You can do that Saturday night because we're going to a party." she said.

"A party where?" I asked.

"In the woods everyone's going to be there." Beth said.

"I don't do good in the woods or around people for that matter. Remember?" I asked pulling off my shades and showing them my red eyes.

Just last month I was given a drug that was suppose to cure me from transforming into a wolf but all it did was mess with my DNA. Leaving me with red pupils, claws and teeth as sharp as steak knives.

"It'll be dark so no one will notice. Kyle's going." Amy said pulling out.

"Where's Kyle anyway?" I asked.

"You know you and Kyle has been spending so much time with each other it's just ridiculous." Amy said.

"It's not my fault. Seeing Tyler kind of shook me up a little." I said looking out the window.

"Kyle, is walking to the woods for the party." Beth said.

'By himself?" I asked.

"He's like almost nineteen, I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself in the woods." Amy said.

I sighed.

"I'll go to the little party." I said.

"There's going to be a bonfire too." Beth said.

"Great." I said and sighed.

I walked around at the party looking for Kyle. I sniffed the air but the different scents coming off the humans and from the bonfire made it difficult for me to pinpoint his exact location. I shivered and got bumped around by smoking, and tipsy teens. I sighed and turned away from the group to walk in the woods. I just wandered hoping to pick up on Kyle's scent. Before I knew it I was far from the party and only the tiny dot of flickering light showed me that I was far off. I took off my sunglasses and slipped off my gloves. I looked at my hands and wiped the sweat off them.

"Hard hiding it huh?" a voice asked.

"Who said that?" I asked looking around.

"Look up." it said.

I turned and saw Tyler up in a tree. I gasped and he fell down before me. He smiled his eyes were a flame with an inner evil.

"Tyler, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just about to ask you the same question." he said as I backed into a tree.

He came close to me and stopped just a hair away from me.

"You're not suppose to be alive." I said to him.

"And you shouldn't be living like this in hiding." he said taking the sunglasses from off the top of my head and placing it on his.

"I do it so that I don't bring any attention to myself." I said.

"It'll be a matter of time before you won't care about attention being drawn to yourself." he said and placed a warm hand on my cheek.

I instantly grew feverish. As if his touch was fire on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and tears formed under my eyelids.

"I missed you so much... I don't know what I would do with out you." I said.

He leaned in and hugged me. I rested my head on his chest. His heart beating at a calm rate.

"I know what you can do now." he said.

"What?" I asked him tears rolling down my cheek.

"Join me." he said to me.

I pulled away and shook my head.

"No, I can't." I said.

He held my hands.

"My life isn't complete without you." he said.

"Your not suppose to be alive." I said shaking my head.

"I am now why won't you join me?" he asked me.

"Tyler, this isn't you." I said to him.

He pulled me closer to him and he hugged me again. I laid my head on his chest just as before.

"Remember, a few months ago. When we were running away from Kyle, that time we were in the RV together?" he asked.

"You remember that?" I asked him.

"Hard to forget." he said rubbing my back.

I placed a hand on his chest and looked up at him.

"I missed you Tyler." I said.

"I missed you too, but now that I'm back, I want to be with you." he said.

"I-I can't Tyler." I said to him.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm not ready to date." I said.

"I'm not talking about dating, I'm talking about you becoming my soul mate, my mate for life." he said looking me in the eyes.

I lowered my eyes.

"Tyler, what deal did you make?" I asked him.

"You don't have to know that." he said.

I pushed away from him.

"Tell me." I said to him.

He took a step forward and placed his hand on my cheek.

"To, give him the soul of my first born." he said.

I pushed him away.

"What!" I cried.

He took a step forward.

"If I had a child, I would give it's soul away for mine." he said.

"Why, why the hell would you make a deal like that?" I asked him.

"I wanted to see you again, and we can have tons of other children." he said holding his hand out to me.

I slapped his hand away.

"Are you freaking kidding me. What makes you think I would join an evil plot like that? Are you sick!" I yelled.

"I had to decide between spending eternity in hell or seeing you again. I didn't have a choice. I did a lot of bad things before I died you got to understand that." he said in a desprate tone.

"You need to understand that I'm not going to join you in this evil plot!" I yelled.

He furrowed his brows.

"I didn't ask for you input. I just you to be the mother of my child. Like I always wanted it to be." he said.

"That's you. That's not me. I'm not having no ones child unless I know it's going to be alive after I give birth!" I yelled.

"Cassandra you can have more children." he said.

"I'm not having any with you!" I yelled and turned and began to ran.

"Cassandra wait!" he yelled and ran after me.

I kept running towards the fire but I knew he was close behind. I turned around and saw him running on all fours. He was turning into a wolf right before my eyes. His clothes torn and ripped from his body. I kept running until I burst through the teens who were screaming as Tyler burst through. I cried for help and then saw Kyle who turned around and I ran into him.

"Kyle!" I cried.

He pushed me behind him and Tyler walked towards us.

"Leave her alone!" Kyle yelled.

Our classmates and other students were watching. Tyler looked around and growled. Kyle growled back. Tyler backed away looking at the kids and then disappeared into the trees. Both him and his scent was gone.

Kyle turned around and I hugged him and cried. We walked away from the group of partiers.

"What were you doing with Tyler?" Kyle asked me.

"Nothing, he told me what he has to do to come back." I said.

"What?" he asked holding my arms.

"He said he has to give the soul of his first born child and he wants me to mother it." I said sniffling.

"That's evil." Kyle said.

"Everyone's right he's not himself. I thought he was but I was wrong." I cried into his chest. He held me.

"Come on let's go home." he said.

"Okay." I said and sniffled.