Wakko Werewolves 4: Resurrection

Two

I woke up and looked around my room was dark and I looked out the window the sky dark and cloudy. I looked over to my alarm clock it was only nine p.m. I sniffed the air. The scent of tomato sauce and pepperoni escaped into my room. I got up my back feeling tight and my stomach cramped. I opened the door and walked out of my room and held my back.

"Hey Cassie we brought pizza." Cat said.

"Great." I said sitting down at the table.

Cat opened the box and I inhaled the warm scent that wrapped around me like a pepperoni encrusted blanket.

I helped myself to a slice.

"You slept the whole day you okay?" Amy asked.

"I'm just a little lazy sometimes." I said blowing onto my pizza.

Kyle came out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"You brought pizza?" he asked.

"Everyone most be lazy today." Beth said and giggled.

"I bought pizza help yourself." Cat said grabbing a slice and then going into the fridge and pulling out a beer.

"I got to check my email." Amy said.

"Yeah me too, we'll be right back." Beth said leaving her plate at her table.

I was about to munch into my pizza when my back started to bother me again. I rubbed it.

"Is something wrong with your back?" Kyle asked.

"You're talking to me now?" I asked.

"I never stopped." he said.

"Are you still mad at me about earlier today?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"A little annoyed." he said.

I smiled.

"You were jealous." I said to him and giggled.

"I don't get jealous." he said.

"Yes you do. You were so jealous." I said.

"Nah." he said smiling.

"Admit it." I said.

"Okay, I was a little." he said.

I giggled and bit into my pizza.

"I knew it." I said to him.

I finished my pizza and got up and yawned.

"I'm still tired." I said to him washing my plate.

"I'll probably be up all night." he said.

"You should go for a run." I said.

"I might." he said.

"I'm going back to bed. Good night." I said and tapped his shoulder.

"Night." he said to me.

I went into my room and climbed into my bed and covered myself with my blanket. I started to feel cold chills running down my spine and I became feverish as I drifted off to sleep.

An hour later, I pushed myself off the bed and sighed. I rubbed my arms and walked out of my room everyone was in their rooms fast asleep. I looked over at the couch and walked towards it. Kyle wasn't there. I walked towards the front door and opened it.

I walked into the woods. I heard loud howls. I slipped out of my top and pajama bottoms and dropped on all fours. I began to change. If you can think of the most grusome, horrible pain in the world. This would be it. After a few minutes. I shook off the change and I followed the loud howls. I ran up to Kyle. He lowered his head and looked back at me his eyes glowed red. He trotted over to me. He rubbed the top of his neck on mine. I whimpered and shivered.

About an hour later. I lied my head on Kyle's shoulder and he had his arms wrapped around me. His skin was hot with fever and I felt good that I was so close to him.

"What's wrong you don't seem yourself." he said to me.

"I don't know after Tyler came around it's like I don't want to be alone." I said and looked at him.

"You sure that's it?" he asked.

"Yeah, when I'm with you I feel better." I said to him.

He rubbed my arm and rested his head on top of my head.

"I hope so." he said.