Status: I will try to update as soon as I can. I'm in a bit of a block with it.

I Don't Love You

I Don't Love You Ch. 11 Pt. 2 By: M.S.P.

I Don’t Love You By: M.S.P.
Chapter 11 Part 2
(Frank’s Point of View)
Gerard is finally over me and I’m so happy about that, he’s finally moved on and found someone else and we can just be best friends and act like brothers like we always should of in the first place. I’m proposing to my Girlfriend Sasha tonight and I’m super excited. I’ve got the whole night planned out to the letter. I’m not telling you either, you’ll just have to wait and see and read on.

Later that night…

I picked Sasha up at her apartment in a limo, knocked on her door and had roses in my hands. “Oh Frank! Are those for me?” “Of course babe, I wouldn’t give them to anyone else, you mean the world to me.” “Oh you’re the best. What’s the occasion? And the limo for?” “A guy can’t take a girl out just because he loves her?” She laughs.

“I guess not. Where are we going to?” “Were going to have dinner at this place by the beach. Aren’t you the lucky one.” I wink at her.

“I guess so.” “You look beautiful Sasha, I told you to dress up and you picked out the perfect outfit, light pink really suits you babe.”

“Thanks Frankie. You look sexy in your suit; I wish I could take it off of you right now.”

“No babe. You know my rules about that.” “Yeah you’re just such a good boy, that’s what makes me want you more.” “It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that it’s not right.” I said getting into the limo but letting her in first.

And then were at the restaurant….

“Frankie! This place is beautiful! But why are we all alone?”
“Um, no reason. I rented out the entire place so we could be all alone and not be hounded by people and fans.”
“Oh Frankie your so sweet and that’s so romantic, I love you so much.”
“I love you too Sasha. I need to tell you something.”
“Yes Frank?”
“We’ve been seeing each other for quite some time. And I want to be with you for the rest of my life, We’ve gone through thick and thin and I know we could make it last even longer. Sasha will you marry me and be mine forever?” Gets out a ring and shows it to her.

“Frank! Oh course I Will! Yes! I love you so much!” She said to me, and then she gave me a big kiss on the lips. We stared at each other with love in our eyes and ate our dinner and I couldn’t help smiling at her, and she couldn’t help smiling at me..
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to End this at 11 Part 2 Chapters but I don’t wanna end it just yet, so I’m writing more chapters soon. Hope you liked it please comment it.