Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 17: Text Message

::Tony's POV::

"What do you mean they know!?" I asked in panic.

"They know, man. Your father, Kendrick, Samantha, my parents...everyone!" He shouted and started pacing. "And if they get to Brooke who knows what they'll do. They could kill her, suck her dry, ship her on the other side of the world, erase her memory and give her a whole new life, strand her on a island." Stefan said quickly. I shook my head and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Steph...how did you find out?" I looked at him. He calmed down.

"Well, Hannah..." That's all he had to say. Hannah could see anything and everything she wanted and she can never keep a secret from anyone in any shape form or fashion. But it's not her fault. Its just her personality. She is extremely guilty about everything and will shout her deepest darkest secret to a total stranger. I groaned as I grabbed my hair at the roots.

What was i going to do? I couldn't just pop in there and save her without her fighting and asking all kind of questions that I didn't have time to answer. And it was way too late to go back to London and buy time or do some damage control. Plus, if i know my father he would have sent people after her already. Either way... I would have to explain to Brooke about Vampires sooner then I wanted to. I wanted us to be okay and at a stage where we could see each other again without getting into trouble with everyone.

"What are you going to do, man?" Stefan asked. I had to think fast.

"Quick, give me your cell phone."

::Brooke's POV::

"I guess your father left..." My mother said as she walked downstairs to an empty living room. "Well, I might as well go shopping. Your father is going to want a beer when he gets back." She said and got her purse.

"Yeah, I'll see you later, girl. I'm meeting Megan at the mall. I'll buy you a nice top." Mandy said kissing my cheek.

"You don't have to. I'm fine." I said. Mandy kissed Lilian's forehead.

"I'll do it anyway. Call you later." She said before leaving with my mom in tow. I sighed and pushed my bangs off my forehead as I walked back upstairs.

"Well, its just you and me kid." I said and she smiled. I looked out the window and watched both Mandy and mom leave. Just in that moment, I got a text message. I assumed it was Mandy but was surprised we i saw 'Restricted' I tilted my head in confusion as i opened up the text.

'Duck'

What? Is this some kind of joke? Naming animals to random people is not a very good one. I shook my head and closed the phone. I chuckled alittle and looked at Lilian on the bed. She was looking up at the ceiling. Then there was a thump from above us. It happened again but louder until the ceiling collapsed. I screamed and grabbed Lili in my arms as the wood and roof tiling fell. I coughed and crawled from under it. As I stood up, coughing and wavy away the dust from my and Lilian's face, I looked up to see a hole in the roof . A got another text message. What the hell is going on!? It was the same 'Restricted' number. I opened it.

'Move towards the window'

My heart was pounding in my chest. Just as I took one step back the roof started collapsing in a straight line making me go back all the way back to the window. Another text. I opened it willing to do anything it said now. I pressed Lilian's face into my shoulder as I read it.

'Away from the window.'

I ran forward just as the glass from the window shattered into piece on the floor making me scream in surprise. I bent down next to the room door. It seemed everything had stopped because nothing was happening. But yet another text come. I groaned on the verge of tears now.

'Down the stairs.'

Just as I moved my head to stand up and fist went through the wall. I gasped and crawled out the room until I got to the top of the stairs. There, was where I stood up and ran down them, ducking as the wall next the stairs started cracking out of place, sending pieces of wall everywhere. Just as I got to the bottom i got a another text.

On the floor

I made sure Lilian was tucked in my arm before laying on the ground as all the windows bursted and part of the ceiling was coming down. I pushed glass out the way as I started to crawl to the table. Once I was under it, I could see the people walking outside the broken windows. Lilian looked around and pointed to them. I pushed her tiny hand down just before getting another text.

'In the kitchen'

I took in a breath before slipping the phone in my back pocket. I looked towards the windows to see they had there backs turned. I moved more glass out the way before quickly crawling from under the table and towards the kitchen. I screamed as the wall started to thump loudly. I raced to the kitchen which was probably the only part of the house that wasn't destroyed. I looked around and craddled Lilian in my arms before the window burst open. I gasped and turned to protect Lilian in my arms.

In swooped a tall guy with bronze hair a button up shirt, a loosened tie, jeans and sneakers. I paniced and froze as I clutched Lilian in my chest. She pointed at him and said something in baby talk. That's when I realized somehow the guy looked familiar as he dusted himself off and groaned something about 'Destroying the house was unnecessary' before looking at us.

"Hey." He said with a fade smile.

"Do I know you?" I said weakly.

He shrugged. "Kinda. I'm Stefan." He said before he straightened up as if he heard something. So did Lilian while I just looked confused. "Come with me. Quick." He said quietly as he held out his hand. I looked at him as if he were crazy and took a step back. But I quickly changed my mind as wood and glass came flying into the kitchen from the living room. He grabbed my hand and swung me onto his back . He kicked the window out and jumped outside before taking off at a speed that left everything around in a blur.

"We're you the one senting the texts?" I shouted over the passing wind.

"Later." He shouted over shoulder at me. Before I knew it, I found myself in an old dark shack. The guy, Stefan, left before I could say anything. I just looked around in the dark. It was quiet and the floor made noises as I shifted in my spot. I didn't want to move because I didn't know what was hiding in here. I sniffed and rubbed my face with the sleeve of my shirt before I heard a loud noise from across the shack. Footsteps were heard and I saw a shadow making its way to me. Lilian giggled and clapped her hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
How you like it now? ::Wink, wink::