Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 24: Chances

::Brooke's POV::

I yawned as I lifted my upper half off the clean, ruffled bed. I closed my eyes and slowly reopened them, pushing my bed hair back. Last night Tony bought a hotel for the three of us. Neither of us were ready to part and plus that wasn't really an option with his father's men after me. According to Tony, there's a boat load of stuff his father could do to me if he got to me....or Lilian. I looked around to see both Tony and Lili weren't anywhere in sight. I climbed out the bed stretching and looking around the room. Just then, Tony walked in the room, shirtless from the hotel's balcony making me smile softly. He was like angel-God with a 6 pack...or maybe it just seemed that way because I still half sleep. He waved even though he was a few feet away and walking towards me. I waved rubbing the back of my neck slightly.

"Where were you?' I asked quietly from still trying to wake up. That's when I noticed the glass in his hand.

"I got some oranges from a house's tree around the corner to make you some fresh orange juice." He said and walked dangerously close to me to where his lips were touching my forehead. "Don't tell anyone." He spoke into my forehead in a low and husky voice as he slightly pushed the glass in my torso. I giggled and put my hand on the back of his neck before grabbing the glass. We stood there for a moment just enjoying being near each other. Then I lifted the glass up to my lips and sipped.

"Mmmm..." I said and looked down into the cup. "Its great."

"Fresh always is." He said and looked down at me before rubbing his lips against mine with his arms around me. I smiled but it faded as I looked around.

"Where's Lilian?" I asked looking up at him. He looked up as if he was listening and let go of me. He walked to over to the closet and opened it.

"Pick-a-boo!" He said smiling. Lilian squeals in delight before covering her eyes. Tony chuckles and closes it back looking at me. "We've been playing all morning. She doesn't know when to stop." He shrugged. "But she'll eventually get tired."

I laughed as I sat on the bed drinking my freshly squeezed OJ. He sat next to me and took my hand in his. That's when I knew I had to ask. "What are we going to do next, Tony?"

He sighed. "Well, as long as your with me nothing will happen. I'll make sure of that. The best we can do is go to London and talk to my father. I'm pretty sure he still doesn't know about Lili."

"If he knows about her will he stop?"

"Eh...no..." He said sadly.

"Oh." I said looking down at our hands. He's was smooth, and pale. Mine was tan and small.

"But..." He added. "We'll have a much better chance of him letting it go then if we just keep running and them following us." I nodded.

"Yeah, plus, I don't know what I would say to my parents...." My eyes widen. "Tony! My parents! Their house is destroyed!" I was freaking out but Tony was calm and just pursed his lips in thought.

"Don't worry. I can cover that, no problem." He said. "The real problem is your parents letting you go to London with the guy that got you pregnant. And you still have school." He had a point. I have school and work. What was I going to tell my parents? Or worse...what was I going to tell Mandy? I told Mandy everything. Do I tell her the love of life was a vampire? Would Tony let me?

"Well, school is going on winter break in a few weeks for Christmas. That takes care of school. Work is...optional." I said slowly.

"You can quit, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. I can... so that takes care of that. My parents...I can just say I what to do something special for Lilian's second christmas. Like go out of town...." I suggest. He nodded in thought.

"That could work. We just need to get though the next few weeks." He said. I nodded and he stood up off the bed and got on his knees before lift the bottom of the covers on the bed. "Found you." He said to Lilian as he pulled her from under the bed. She laughed and clapped her hands making me smile. This was the way it should have been a long time ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's for today.
Sorry for the shortness. I was in a rush to get this out.
It was suppost to be here this afternoon but my cousin is a computer-hog.

RIP JIMMY "THE REV" SULLIVAN.
He'll always be in my heart. Prayers for his family and the band.
...My favorite band