Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 3: Fatherly Help

::Tarri/Tony's P.O.V::

After Brooke's father got home, I left. Lilian was asleep. Brooke fell asleep after seeing her father so I made my way to the condo I shared. I unlocked the door and walked in, only to have someone jump from the ceiling right in front of me. He crossed his arms. He had spiked blond hair and electric blue contacts on. He looked about the age of 19 with a slim body type. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"And just where were you, Mister?" He asked then tapped his foot as he waited for an answer.

I took the glasses off the top of my head. "Stefan... what did I tell you about climbing on the ceiling? This place is has too many windows for that." I walked passed him. He lowered his head abit.

"Not to..." He muttered quickly and continued on loudly. "BUT! Don't try to change the subject. Where were you?" I rolled my eyes and put the glasses on the table.

"I know that you know where the hell I was." I said and ran my hands over my face.

"Yeah, Duh I know." He stated and I looked at him. "I just wanted to see if you were going to lie about it. But you know you can't be doing that Tony... Can't you just settle with being at the same school as her?" He said tiredly. We talk about this all the time and he knows that not enough for me.

"No. And you know that, Stefan. I have to make sure Lilian's taken care of." I said and sat down in the chair next to the table.

"That's what Brooke's for, Tony." He said throwing his arms up and walking into the kitchen and turning on the light. All the lights are off in the place. Not that we even need the lights on to see but Stefan does it out of habit.

"You know what I meant." I said and took out the blood empty bottle and threw it at him, out of frustration at his efforts to get on my nerves by asking stuff he already knows. I think he just likes to hear himself talk.

He quickly caught it and put it in the sink before taking some chips out of the cabinet. "Yeah, Yeah. But just let Brooke take her to the hospital like she use to. They give her blood after seeing she has less of it in her body." He shrugged and opened the chips.

"Yeah, through a tube in her arm." I stood up. "She doesn't have to go through that if i just give it to her. It easier for everyone." I snatched his chips from him just because he was being an asshole. He pouted a little and tried to get his chips back.

"Not for you. If they find out your doing this, you won't be able to see them both again. I'm only trying to help you, dude." He stopped reaching for the chips and looked at me, which was telling me he was serious. I nodded knowing he means well and gave his chips back.

"I know but I can't just sit back and do nothing when there's something I can do." I said and walked into my room and took out a medium sized, clear container with a white lid on it and walked back to the table in the living. Stefan walked up behind me, crunching on chips and looking over my shoulder. "Can you get me that bottle." In an instant, it was hanging over my shoulder, two seconds after I finished my sentence. "Thanks."

"What are you doing?" Stefan finally spoke up.

"I had a close call with the bottle tonight. I'm making sure it doesn't happen again." I took out an bottle molder and asked Stefan for a bowl. I mixed things together and pour it into the bottle molder and made a slightly small bottle inside the original. But before I placed them together, I put a clear liquid in between them. I stuck the bottle together and you couldn't see the liquid. I slightly smiled and stood up walking into the kitchen and pulling at a cart of blood and pour it in the bottle. I watched as the outside of the bottle looked white as I poured it but from the inside it was blood. "There." I muttered and Stefan looked at it.

"Coolio. I wanna try." He said and took it. I just shook my head. For a 33 year vampire, he acted like such a child. Stefan's been my best mate since birth. We're both born vampires. We stop ageing at 21 but he always had that sort of baby faced look to him while I had the more manly face which made me look older even though were the same age. He also changed his look to be here with me. He's a natural brown haired guy so you can say we switched hair colors.

"Your such a kid." I muttered and walked out the kitchen with Stefan following.

"Aren't you gonna go to sleep?" He asked. I shook me head. "But you haven't slept in a week."

"I still have a few more days before I crash." I said and sat on the couch with Stefan's chips and turned on the TV.

"I still say you should. But lets face it, you never listen to me." He said and snatched his chips away. I gave him a thumbs up, agreeing that I never listen to him. "Well, I'll see you in the morning. It's Friday tomorrow. School." I nodded and he walked off to his room.

____BC____BC____BC____BC____BC____BC_____

I was on top of a roof watching Brooke drop off Lilian at a Day Care. As she took Lili out the car, Lili looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and waved. Her smile widened and she placed her face in Brooke's neck as Brooke walked up the path to the door.
"She is beautiful, you know." Stefan said behind me and I nodded.

"She looks more like Brooke each day." I said and stood up straight and walked over to the top of the roof to sit down. Stefan was going through his backpack. "You know." I said out the blue as I stared at nothing. Stefan looked at me. "Its my fault." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"What's you fault...?" He asked and zipped up his backpack.

"That she's still in Junior year. She should be a Senior but she took a year off to care for Lilian. If I would have been there she wouldn't have had too." I said and looked down after hearing a car door close. I saw Brooke in the car and she was doing something I couldn't see inside.

"Its not your fault. If your going to blame anyone, I say blame your father. He should have just stayed out your life." Stefan said standing up and swinging his backpack over his shoulder. "Come on. Time for school." He said and I watched Brooke drive off. I nodded and grabbed my backpack then when both took off.

____BC____BC____BC____BC____BC____BC_____

I was basically staring a hole in the side of Brooke's head in 7th period. We had a test and I finished before anyone else. I watched the thoughtful lines deepen on her forehead as she thought hard. I wish I could help her. Maybe even throw a piece of paper with the answers at her head. But knowing Brooke, she was too honest and would just throw it away. We use to study together before I left. She got stuff quickly if you explained it right. But finally she smiled and got up to turn it in. After that everyone started to do that same. The bell rang after a while and everyone left the room. I met up with Stefan and we walked down the hallway. I looked in my backpack as I spoke.

"Stefan. Can you do me a favor?" I said and looked up at him.

"Yeah, Sure." He shrugged and we finally walked outside. I pulled out a Apartment Ad and handed it too him.

"Can you put this on Brooke's car?" I asked. He nodded as he looked at it.

"She's getting an apartment?" He asked and adjusted his backpack on his shoulder. I nodded. He smiled and shook his head. "If only she knew how much you actually help her. Like the Day Care ad you left last time." I smiled and looked at the ground.

"I love her, Stefan. I have to help. I'm the one that left." I said before he walked off into the parking lot and stuck the paper on her windshield.

"You keep beating yourself up about this." He said coming back. "It's not your fault."

"Yes it is." I said with a sigh. "If I just would have known....known that Brooke was gonna be pregnant, I would have fought harder to stay. And I could be in Lili's life." I dragged on as we exit the parking lot.

"Tony." He stopped me from walking. "Lilian knows you love her. She knows your her father. It may be a little time from now but you will be in her life. Just not now. Be patient." He said looking me in the eyes. I nodded and we made sure no one was watching before we zoomed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscriptions? Promoters?
If you want this story to continue i suggest you comment.

Toni's Condo Click here
Minus the toys in the second condo room, of course