Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 1

I walked onto the bus, the rest the guys all behind me. "Wow, I don't think I've ever seen the bus this clean before," I laugh as I make my way to the bunks and put my suitcase on my bed.

"Hah, give it about a month, and it'll be back to normal," Jon assured me, and I sighed at the truth to that. Another reason to hate tour. These guys, although I love them, are complete pigs! How hard is it for them to throw away things?

"Awe, don't look so blue, Sis," Brendon joked, as he put his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged them off. "If you're this depressing, we're gonna have to kick you off the bus." The rest of the boys laughed with him.

"Oh, please do." I told them, but they were still laughing so I guess they didn't understand that I was being completely serious.

"Face it, Kelsey," Spencer came up to me and put his arm around my shoulders like Brendon did, but I didn't shrug them off like before."You're stuck with us for the next 6 months," He smiled down at me, but almost as though he was trying to comfort me. I felt myself laugh with them with time. Everyone was talking and laughing except Ryan. He was sitting in his bunk, alone. I walked over to check on him.

"Hey Ry," I said pushing the curtain away.

He looked over to me, "Yeah?"

"You okay?"

He shrugged. I climbed into the bunk with him, and he put his arm around me. I sat there awhile, being quiet. I loved these moments with Ryan, he was my best friend. For the longest time I kinda had a crush on him, but I've come to terms with just being friends with him. We probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.

"What's wrong, Ryan?" I asked, looking up at him. "And don't say 'nothing', I know you better then that."

He sighed, "I don't know. I guess, being on the bus with everyone just kinda brings up old memories, and makes me forget all the reasons why I'm leaving. Kinda makes me not want to leave."

"You don't have to. I'm gonna miss you so much, you're like a brother I actually want around," I giggled to him. He cracked a little bit of a smile.

"I'm gonna miss you too, kiddo."

"I don't think I count as 'kiddo'. Also, don't want to lose you as a friend, now that you're leaving." I tightened my hold on him, and I felt him do the same.

"You won't," He told me.

"Pinky promise?" I laughed.

He laughed with me, "Yeah, I pinky promise," he replied and linked his pinky finger with mine. I felt him push his lips to my head. We stayed quiet, and eventually I could hear him snoring softly. I was so tired and comfortable with him, I just fell asleep. Right there, in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know, but I felt like that was the perfect spot to end the first chapter at.
I dont know if its any good, so please comment//subscribe?!?!

Oh and also, I don't know if its true or not but I heard that it was just Ryan who's leaving but I also read on Wikipedia (love that site lol) that Ryan AND Jon are leaving.
Which is true??