Somebody To Love

Sleepover

I was practically sweating when I went upstairs to grab a spare change of clothes. Frank, my boyfriend, just invited me to sleep over with no intentions of sleeping. I was freaked out to say the least.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and went down to join him, saying goodbye to my mother and we went out to this car.

The car ride seemed longer then normal, but I think it was just my nerves. We listened to Battle of the Bands on a classic rock station and argued over who would win. I was dead set on Iron Maiden and he would not budge from Black Flag. In the end the Misfits won, like they do every night.

We finally arrived at his house. His mother’s car was gone and the house was dark.

I had to ask as we walked up the front walk, “Where’s your mom?”

“Out,” He answered, unlocking the door and letting us in, switching on the light, “she is a cocktail waitress at night, one of her many jobs to pay the bills. She is almost never home save for holidays and my birthday.”

“And your dad?”

“He doesn’t live with us,” Frank said, it sounded like a sore subject, but Frank pressed on. “I see him on my birthday and Christmas, but that’s about it. He’s a great guy though; my mom just has more custody because he travels a lot. He is in a band and they travel around Jersey. He got me into music when I was a child. He use to sneak me into his shows.”

He stopped to smile at the memory.

“I use to have to hide backstage and I would just listen to him play. He… he is a real inspiration to me. I miss him a lot.”

He looked to be trapped in a memory for a few seconds, and then snapped back to earth.

“Hey let me show you your room,” He led me up the stairs.

He pointed out the bathroom and his mom’s room then led me to the wreck/guest room for me to put my stuff down.

“I hope you don’t mind the mess,” He said, cleaning up some school papers and such off the bed. “We don’t have guests stay over too much, and my mom doesn’t really have a lot of time to clean so pardon the mess.”

I shook my head no, “Oh no, it’s okay.”

My mother would have turned her nose up to it, but I didn’t mind a little mess. My brothers and I lived like fucking animals in our room anyway.

“So,” I smiled. “Where’s your room?”

He smiled back, taking my hand, “Across the hall.”

He led me to it.

It looked like a small bomb had gone off in it, but it looked like Frank. Clothes were scattered on the floor, rock magazines where open everywhere, posters half hanging on the walls, and his bed was messily unmade. For some odd reason, it felt like home.

He quickly gathered up some clothes off the floor like last weeks boxers, two ripped up pairs of jeans and some old band tee’s, tossing them in his overflowing hamper.

“Excuse the mess,” He blushed, trying to shove a pair of red boxers further down the hamper and out of eyesight.

“I don’t mind,” I said, sitting down on the edge of his bed. It looked like it could squeeze in two people for the night…. if it came to that.

He cleaned up a few more things, shutting some magazines and piling them up. I noticed last year’s yearbook laying on his nightstand. A tube of lube laying on top of it, next to it a bunch of Star Wars action figures that lay knocked over from where they once stood. The action figures were dusty as hell, but the yearbook looked as clean as the day we got it, save for a few stains I could see on the cover. Probably from whatever he was drinking or eating before bed.

Next thing I knew he was sitting next to me, putting a guitar in my hands.

He grinned, “Teach me, Romance.”

“Alright,” I strummed the guitar to see how in tune it was. It was perfect. I sat him in my lap and once again, I tried to teach him Romance.
He was more behaved this time, as if he really wanted to learn it and it only took me guiding him two times for him to try it on his own. He started adding his own parts to it, making it sound even more mobster then it already was. I just watched in awe as his hands slid across the frets effortlessly, as if he knew the piece for years and was just pulling the wool over my eyes.

He finished, “You’re a good teacher.”

I laughed, “It’s almost as if you knew the piece before and just wanted me to teach you for an excuse for you to sit in my lap.”

He laughed too, putting the guitar down, “No, I’m not lying. I never knew it, but your lap is pretty comfy.”

I grinned, “Oh really?”

“Yeah,” he straddled me, his lips inches from mine. “Really.”

My breathing hitched in my throat as he started to kiss me, wrapping his arms around my neck. His kisses were soft at first, but as I began to kiss back, they got heavy and sloppy. He pushed me back onto the bed, lying on top of me, moving his hands from my neck to get tangled up in my hair.

I moaned slightly, running my tongue along his lower lip once I got comfortable with him being on top of me. He opened and I entered inside, exploring him as he explored me. He let go and I mewed in protest, only to have him drag his hands down my upper body to my shirt hem, asking with his eyes for permission.

I nodded, “Go ahead.”

He slid my shirt up and over my head, tossing it aside, going back to kissing me, now running his hands over my bare upper body. He ran his hands through my growing chest hair, starting at my abdomen and working up.

“You’re so sexy,” He whispered, kissing down my chin to my neck, beginning to lightly suck at the sensitive skin.

I let go of another small moan.

I gathered up enough courage to pull his own shirt up, and he let go for me to take it over his head and toss it aside before he went back to what he was doing. I ran my hands down his back, starting light and getting heavier.

“Mmm, oh my God, Frank,” I moaned, arching my back.

He let go and smiled, reaching for my belt, but right as he did, the front door opened and slammed shut.

A female voice called up the stairs, “Frankie! I’m home! It was a slow night so boss let me off early. Come down and tell me about dinner at the Toro’s while I warm up some grub.”

“Oh shit,” He got off me, finding his shirt, putting it on, tossing mine at me too, before heading downstairs.

I groaned, putting my shirt back on, looking in his mirror to fix my hair to give me some time to go soft before joining Frank in the kitchen.

“Oh, Ray’s here,” She announced looking somewhat surprised when I came up behind Frank, wrapping my arms around him.

He grinned, “Yeah I invited him to spend the night. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Oh not at all,” She shook her head. “I hope I did not disturb anything.”

“Nah,” He replied. “We were just reading magazines.”

Yeah, just reading magazines, not about to have sex or anything.

Frank looked at the clock, “We better be getting to bed. It’s getting late.”

She nodded and let us go.

Frank kissed me goodnight and we parted ways.

I was a bit disappointed, but I gathered my things to brush my teeth before bed heading down to the bathroom, however, something made me stop at Frank’s door.

Light moans could be heard from his door and I pressed my ear against it for a better listen.

“Mmm yeah… uhhhh oh my god,” Frank lightly moaned from inside.

I wanted to get away from the door, seeing this was a private moment, but I couldn’t, I stayed rooted in place as his moans got slightly louder the more he went on.

“Oh fuck yeah, baby,” he groaned.

I started to wonder who, or what, was his subject of his fantasies as I listened to him jerk off.

I heard something hard fall on the floor, and it sounded like a hardback book, I kept my ear to the door.

His moans got slightly louder and he reached his climax, uttering out a breathless, “Ray!”

I tore away from the door as it all came together. The yearbook on the nightstand, the stains on it, the lube lying on top of it, how it looked newly looked through, what fell on the floor, it all now made sense. The reason he didn’t want to tell me who he jerked off to was because the person he jerked off to was… me. I felt like I needed to sit down, sit down before I fell down.

Lets just say I did more then just brush my teeth in that bathroom.