Status: Complete

By the Light of the Moon I Will Always Love You

Chapter Twenty-One

Image

Bella lounged in the Cullen house, resting in Edwards arms. Her eyes were closed as Edward, with a soft smile gracing his perfect face smoothed back her long luscious hair from her face, his fingers twirling it in a pleasant feeling that left butterflies fluttering in her undead body. Bella was still in shock that she really had Edward for eternity, she had a family that loved her and no-body was ever going to break them apart.

She heard a small thump upstairs in the direction of where Edward’s old room had been. She could picture it in her mind, the shelves full to the brim with endless CDs and the large stereo with powerful speakers. The couch, its soft seat had always been so inviting to her, and the large bed, it’s sheets white and as smooth as down.

Bella smiled, knowing the thumps meant Ariel was home from school. She had taken to running home lately, and jumping in through the window. She had become withdrawn again, staying away from the Cullens once more. Bella feared she was worrying herself over Alice’s visions about Peter but if Bella could say anything it was that Alice’s visions could change, they could change but that did not mean they wouldn't happen…eventually.

Bella imagined what it would be like with Peter in the family, would he be an angel or a demon? She could imagine him both. Would he be with Ariel as she was with Edward? Bella wished with all her heart that Ariel could spare Peter a piece of her, her heart and her soul. Allow him to mend the jumbled up mess Jacob had left behind him.

Bella knew Ariel was hurting, and again, Bella knew how that felt. But Peter was helping Ariel as Jacob had helped Bella. And maybe, Ariel would end up with Peter. For a werewolf and a vampire? It just didn’t work, nothing about it worked….even if it was a werewolf with a vampire hybrid.

Bella was glad Renesmee wasn’t present to witness her mothers thoughts, and was glad that Edward could not read her mind. She knew how angry he got to know that his daughters imprint had been stolen from her, though his love for Ariel had quietened it. But Renesmee had had a chance of happiness with Jacob, and Ariel had broken that dream, the spell of the first imprint. Bella felt ashamed to think she was almost glad, she wanted Renesmee to end up with a vampire, with…her own kind.

If Bella could sleep now, that’s what she would be doing in Edward’s arms. The afternoon had wore slowly on, and the house was quiet, they were the only ones present besides Ariel upstairs. Renesmee was out with Jasper, Alice and Esme hunting. Rosalie and Emmett were in Alaska, and Carlisle was working. The clock ticked but time didn’t mean anything to Bella anymore, she was here now. And that was what mattered.

She tugged the sleeve of Edward’s shirt, pouting slightly for a kiss and Edward chuckled leaning down to obey his wife’s request. Their lips met in a sweet short kiss but Edward growled deep in his throat for more and Bella obeyed. She was still slightly stronger than him, and easily flipped him over, straddling him on the couch. Their lips felt hot, and Bella moaned into the kiss.

Edward ran his hand up Bella’s leg, reaching her thigh and then he stopped short. Bella growled, but he shushed her, pulling her off him and stood up. Then Bella also heard the familiar footsteps reaching the door and the breathing of a human. She recognised the scent; it was Peter.

She grumbled inwardly, but turned, “I’ll get Ariel,” she murmured, but Edward stopped her and shook his head.

He reached the door in less than a second, opening it as Peter went to knock. The boy blinked for a minute before allowing a soft chuckle, “I keep forgetting you guys can do that.”

Edward smiled, reading the boy’ s thoughts and then frowned a little, “Would you like to come in Peter?”

Peter surprised Bella by shaking his head, “No, I came by to see if Ariel was okay…”

Bella frowned, stepping towards the door, “She’s fine. Why Peter?”

Peter shrugged, a worried look coming across his features, “She hasn’t been in school in more than a week. I haven’t heard from her…”

No-body knew that Ariel was making visits to Peter’s house every night, muttering prayers for his well being and kissing him sweet goodnight dreams. Bella frowned, confusion overcoming her. Why would Ariel not go to school? That was reckless and very unlike her, even though she was slightly rebellious towards society.

“Did something happen between you two?” Bella asked.

Peter hesitated, glancing at Edward who knew, of course, what he was thinking, “No.”

“They kissed…Ariel ran away but she seemed okay about the events that had happened?” Edward repeated Peter’s thoughts to him and Peter frowned, annoyed at being interrogated in his mind.

“Yes…look just tell her I came by. I’m out of here.”

He turned, leaving the doorstep and driving away angrily up the road. Edward turned, clutching Bella’s hand. Bella sighed, “Do you think she’s all right?”

Edward shrugged, “I would think so, I could see the memories in his head. She didn’t seem out of sorts.” He gave a chuckle, “I think Carlisle took on more than he thought when he became dad to Ariel-”

Edward stopped short as he reached the bottom step of the stairs, a smell wafting towards him and Bella that they had not noticed before, oblivious to everything but each other.

Edward glanced at Bella, “Do you smell that?”

Bella sniffed, and wrinkled her nose on impulse though she should have been used to the doggie smell, “Yeah…but what would he be doing here?”

They looked at each other and as quick as a flash reached the top of the stairs. Bella gently pushed Ariel’s door open, stepping into the room with Edward behind her. They stopped, gazing at the scene in front of them.

Edward couldn’t help but give a small smile as he gazed at Ariel. She was asleep in the bed, her long white hair billowing around her. She lay on her side, her skin almost translucent. Jacob’s arm which was loosely wrapped around her in sleep seemed terribly dark in relation to her bright aura. His face was still and gentle as he slept, his mouth inches from the back of Ariel’s neck, her hair slightly ticking his nose. They were fully clothed, nothing had happened between them but falling asleep in each other’s arms but the sweet scene would have brought tears to Bella’s eyes. She was reminded of all her favourite love stories, star-crossed lovers, Catherine and Heathcliffe, Romeo and Juliet. Forced to stay apart by society and difference, brought together by their love for each other.

“I guess we know why she hasn’t been going to school,” Bella whispered, and Edward nodded, his chin on her shoulder. He kissed her neck, leading her away, shutting the door quietly on the ‘star crossed lovers’.

~

Later that night, Ariel and Jacob walked hand in hand through La Push, travelling from Jacob’s home where they had aimlessly watched the television, to Emily’s who greeted Ariel with a smile. She did not take Ariel’s species into account, she was simply Ariel, her friend.

“I think Peter was at the house today. I thought I could smell him,” Ariel spoke slowly, wondering how Jacob would react.

Jacob shrugged, “He’s your friend. Maybe you should go and see him.”

Ariel sighed as they stopped on their cliff, “I’m afraid. He’ll be angry at me…and what if the last time I see him, he’s mad.”

Jacob wrapped his arms around Ariel, “Don’t think that. Alice’s visions are wrong sometimes”. Ariel had informed him of her fears, of the looming death that approached each day.

Ariel shook her head, resting her head against Jacob, sighing at the touch of his hot skin on hers, “I can feel it. The chill in my bones…this one…this one is accurate.”

“He needs to know how much you mean to him,” Jacob whispered. “He’s your friend, your brother, a companion…he deserves more that just kiss goodnight.”

Ariel smiled, “I thought you would be jealous.”

She could feel Jacob grin against her neck ,“No…Peter’s just not as great for me, You prefer monsters…”

Ariel laughed, high and clear and kissed Jacob. He turned her around and they faced the full moon in the sky. It was bright and silver, a beautiful disk of pale light. The small diamonds on Ariel’s necklace glimmered as she moved with the wind. Jacob held her hand, whispering in her ears, the lines of the famous movie they had watched together;

“What is it you want Ariel? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word Ariel…and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down for you. I’ll give you the moon Ariel.”

Ariel laughed softly, “I’ll take it…and then what?”

Jacob turned her palm around in his hand, kissing it and trailing his lips up her arm, leaving tingles. “Then you can swallow it...and it’ll dissolve…see, and the moonbeams will shoot out of your fingers and toes and the ends of your hair.”

His lips reached her neck, as his soft murmurs reached her ears and she sighed. He kissed along the line of her jaw, and stopped by her ear, “I’ll give you the moon.”

Ariel turned, “You already have it.”

Their lips met then, this time soft, slow and passionate. Their romance was drawn out but they knew what they were doing as they fell to the soft ground together. There was no place on the earth they’d rather be with each other then here, where their adventure had first started out.

Jacob lay back as Ariel sat on top of him, she brushed her hand down his face, kissing every bit of skin, her sharp teeth scratching at the russet cover. He moaned, his desire for her growing and she took his hand, allowing him to bring the hem of her dress upwards, pulling it over her head and allowing it to float down beside their bodies.

Jacob gazed at her naked form and sat up, taking her small waist in his hands. He burrowed his lips into her collarbone, his hands rising to rub softly over her chest. She sighed gently in appreciation into his ear.

“I can make you feel Jacob…feel like you never have before. I’m a lover…I’ll show you want I can do.”

Jacob could feel her fingers at the buttons of his shorts, and moaned as she slid them down off his body. She sat astride him, and finally they were together. They moved softly, soft gasps and moans of pleasure feeling the nigh t sky around them.

Ariel kissed Jacobs neck, and she blocked off her saliva. Jacob gasped in surprise as he felt her teeth, fangs, slice into the skin. His first reaction was to phase and throw her off her, rip the vampire to shreds but he swallowed the natural urge, only focusing on her body on him, and his in hers. He had never felt anything quite like this and it only got better as his blood began to leak into her mouth.

No human’s blood would have the effect of Jacob’s on Ariel. As the liquid began to fill her mouth and seep down her throat, her pleasure rose as did Jacob’s until they were giving quiet screams of ecstasy. Her bite gave pleasure, not pain as she explained all those months ago. It had been years since she had bitten anyone…

After, Ariel lay across Jacob’s sweat slicked chest, his hard muscles feeling like rocks underneath her head. She traced them, allowing her finger to travel all around Jacob’s naked body and kissed his heaving stomach, “I love you Jacob.”

“I love you too Ariel…forever.”

Ariel smiled happily and repeated, “Forever…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yum naked Jacob :)

If you comment, Ariel is allowing Jacob to give you a naked cuddle.
now,come on!Who can resist that!So comment..please :) ILY!