Friendship and Discovery

The Characters

Melody
age:17
height:5'6
weight: 107 pounds
about me: Melody comes from a fighters village, were acceptance is easy but threes always a fight. She lives with her parents and her gay brother Tom, who is also her idol. Shes the says girl who is pretty but not never played. And she would rather be alone then waste her time on love.

Rain
age:16
weight:105 pounds
height:5'4
about me: Rain has many secrets, but something we know is she is rich and is always alone, her mother died in a car accident and her father is always working. Rain has grown used to the silence and doesn't fear it, as she for some reason does the dark....

Alice
age:16
weight:105
height:5'5
about me: Alice is sweet girl who isn't rich, but has it good. She lives with a Little brother and sister twins and is pretty popular for her kindness. She adores animals and is always there for a shoulder to dry on.

Damion
age:17
height:6'3
weight'115
about me: Damion is Melody's best friend aside the fact he used to live near her but moved away to Tokyo, were they will attend school together due to her moving for better school. Damion is gay and emo/goth and is the right guy to be there for you when you need him most.
♠ ♠ ♠
These are only the starter characters ill be posting pictures later.