Status: Slow, waiting for Caitlin to do her chapter. <3

Waking Up in Vegas

Cailyn's P.O.V (ch. 4)

I fell asleep on the phone after we celebrated Callie and Zack’s engagement. When I woke up, Brian was sitting down, my head in his lap, while everyone was getting their stuff. I groaned and stretched from the uncomfortable position I was lying in and Brian looked down at me and smiled.

“Good morning!” He chuckled as he bent down and kissed my forehead.

“Is it morning already?” I asked, still in a daze. Everyone started chuckling and I looked at Brian’s watch. It was two in the afternoon.

“You’ve been out for about nine hours.” Callie smiled and sat on one of the seats with Zack.

“Damn. Didn’t even realize I was tired.” I sat up and stretched and leaned against Brian. “Babe, you’re really comfortable.”

“It’s because I have all these muscles.” He smiled confidently and flexed the arm that wasn’t around me.

“Attention, we will be landing soon. Please buckle up for landing.” The pilot announced.

Everyone sat down and when we hit turbulence. Jimmy through his hands up in the air and screamed “Roller Coaster!”

Callie and I joined him and everyone else laughed at us. The plane landed and Brian and I linked hands as we grabbed our bags and left.

Jimmy had rented a limo so we were all in the back. Callie and I had half of our bodies hanging out of the sun roof. I felt a hand slap my as so I jumped up and sat on the top of the of the limo. Callie tried but Zack held her down. I kicked Zack’s hands lightly and she jumped up and sat with me.

“Hold our feet!” Callie called down and Zack grabbed her and Brian stood up to pop his head out of the sunroof. I wrapped my legs around his torso and soon enough, Zack joined us.

We saw the Circus Circus hotel, and I asked if that’s where we were staying. They laughed and shook their heads.

“We’re going to the Luxor!” Johnny yelled from the limo.

My eyes widened and I cheered. I’d always wanted to stay there. Not only was it beautiful and had a casino, but it had one of my favorite entertainers of Las Vegas, Criss Angel. Yes, I’m a huge fan of him!

We pulled up to the hotel and I jumped off the top of the limo. Brian grabbed me and pulled me back towards the limo. We grabbed our bags and led everyone into the hotel.

I saw the Criss Angel store and I let go of Brian’s hand and booked it in there. I heard Callie laugh and Jimmy go “I don’t know her.” I ignored them and started looking at the clothing.

“Babe!” I heard Brian yell. “Why don’t we check in first?”

“Come on, ‘Lyn! I wanna see the room!” Johnny yelled.

“But…But,” I pouted.

Johnny ran into the rooms, grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the group.

“We’ll be here for a while, Cailyn.” Matt smiled. “You’ll come back.”

“Fine.” I moaned a little too overdramatically.

“Besides, I want to check out our bedroom.” Brian mumbled in my ear and wrapped his arms around me.

“Callie and Zack can’t wait either.” Johnny groaned and we all rolled our eyes as they were a little bit away from us, tongues down each others throats.

“Knock it off you two. I don’t want to see me my little sister and best friend suck face.” Matt glared and I went to hug him.

“After five years, you should be used to it by now.”

We checked in and were making our way to the elevators.

“What floor are we on?” Callie asked as her and I stepped inside at the same time.

“You’ll see.” Zack smiled at her and I rolled my eyes.

They never tell us where the rooms are, what floor, nothing. They love to surprise us. We ended up on the top floors.

“You guys better not make me look down from the top of this hotel.” I grumbled as the doors opened.

“Jimmy, our plan has been discovered!” Johnny yelled and took off down the hallway.

“What?” My eyes widened at the thought of what they could have contemplated in their minds.

“I’m sure they’re kidding.” Brian laughed as he pulled me down the hall and slid the key card and opened the door. “We’ll see you guys for dinner or something.”

“Sounds good to me!” Zack smiled as he took the room next to us.

Everyone else agreed and Bri and I walked inside. The room was absolutely stunning! I dropped my bags at the entryway and made my way to the window, leaning against the couch.

“This is amazing!” I yelled and I heard Brian chuckle.

“It is nice isn’t it?” He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Beautiful.” I turned in his arms and kissed him. “Did I just see a hot tub?”

I jogged over next to the bed and a couple of feet away from the bed is a huge hot tub right in front of another window. I scoffed in amazement and I went back to Brian.

“This is so great! I’m so glad we decided to come here.”

“Me too.” He chuckled and walked me to the bed.

I nearly fell backwards but Brian caught me before we both went down together. I started laughing as he trailed kisses down my neck. He pulled up to kiss my lips and I cupped his face to kiss him back.

“Feel like taking a dip?” I smirked at him and he started laughing.

“Just when it was getting good.” He turned over and I got up.

I rolled my eyes and took my shirt off. His head shot up when I flung my shirt at him. He smirked and started taking his shirt off and walking back up to me. I started tugging on his belt while he was groping my butt and nibbling on my neck. As soon as I unhooked it, his pants fell right down and lay around his ankles. He stepped out of them, picked me up, laid me down on the bed again and he tore my jeans off of me in one pull.

I sat on my knees and ran my hands over his tattooed arms and chest. He pulled me closer and crashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he walked over to the tub. I smiled as he nearly tripped over his jeans on the floor.

We finally got into the water and he sat down while I sat on his lap. He ran his hands up my spine and started to unhook my bra. Brian threw it across the room and cupped one breast into his hand as he sucked on my collarbone. As I ran my hands through his hair, I could feel his member grow underneath me.

At that moment, I knew it was going to be a long night. That, and we weren’t going to be meeting the others until tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd show you guys what the room's supposed to look like but with the new rules.... i really can't... unless you wanna go check out the rooms at the Luxor's website :)

soo, thanks to Time.For.Bullets for updating. i'll try and do my share tomorrow.