Status: Slow, waiting for Caitlin to do her chapter. <3

Waking Up in Vegas

Cailyn's P.O.V. (ch. 8)

Cailyn’s POV

I saw Callie and Zack leave as Brian had wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as he buried his face into my neck. His arms wrapped around my waist as My Darkest Days’ Move Your Body. He started singing in my ear as we grinded.

You get hotter then the cherry on a cigarette
Bet every dollar mom's a model but you're better yet.
She's twenty-one out on the run and turning every head
Your body's built just like a weapon and you're using it
But the devil can hear you when you say.....

C'mon and get up (get up), move your body
Use your body, lose control.
Rub it right up, against my body
Take my body, make it yours. (So get up)
We're gonna light this room on fire
Ya, you and I will burn it up tonight (so get up)
The two of us will fuel this fire
No way in hell we're slowing down tonight

I turned in Brian’s arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled and leaned in and crushed his lips onto mine. I chuckled as I felt a groan when I bit his lower lip.

Then just for fun you take your tongue and run it over my lip
And gotta love the way she does it for the hell of it
We're in positions that most people only say they know.
You got your hand on a landmine, ready to blow

“But the devil can hear you when you say...” I sang with the music into Brian’s ear. He chuckled as he grabbed my bottom and squeezed.

C'mon and get up (get up), move your body
Use your body, lose control.
Rub it right up, against my body
Take my body, make it yours. (So get up)
We're gonna light this room on fire
Ya, you and I will burn it up tonight (so get up)
The two of us will fuel this fire
No way in hell we're slowing down tonight

“You want me tappin' on your back door?
You got me tappin' on your back door, baby.
I got you actin' like you want more,
Now that I'm tappin' on your back door baby” He mouthed the words to me.

But the devil can hear you when you say...

C'mon and get up (get up), move your body
Use your body, lose control.
Rub it right up, against my body
Take my body, make it yours. (So get up)
We're gonna light this room on fire
Ya, you and I will burn it up tonight (so get up)
The two of us will fuel this fire
No way in hell we're slowing down tonight,

As soon as the music ended, Brian started kissing my neck. My head fell to the side as my hands ran up his back. My core tightened as I felt his teeth pinch my neck. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him with desire enough to feel it all throughout the club.

When we pulled away, his eyes were glazed over and his mouth turned to the side in a smirk. I knew that smirk all too well. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him away from the crowd- not that he was resisting anyway. He grabbed my hips while we were winding through the people.

We made it out of the club and I stuck my hand in Brian’s pocket.

“Maybe you should wait until we get back to the hotel, babe.” He chuckled.

“I need your phone, retart.” I winked at him as I grazed my fingers over his thigh before I grabbed his cell phone.

Brian immediately grabbed me from behind and pulled me to his chest. His hands roamed my sides and backside as I sent a message to Jimmy, telling him to not wait for us when they leave. I knew he’d get the message.

Brian kissed my tattoo on my shoulder blade as I called for a taxi along the street. Shockingly, it didn’t take too long to catch one’s attention. As soon as we sat down inside the vehicle, Brian pulled me onto his lap. I chuckled and grabbed his hand when he tried to maneuver into the bottom of my dress.

“Maybe we should wait until we get back to the hotel, babe.” I chuckled when he stuck his lower lip out.

“Maybe I don’t wanna wait.” He muttered into my shoulder. I busted out laughing and I noticed the driver smiling at us.

“Crazy kids.” He muttered.

Within ten minutes, we were at the hotel. Brian paid the man and got out of the car before I could. He grabbed my legs and my back and hoisted me out of the car. I threw my head by with laughter as he swayed his body to music in his head. Before we made it to the elevator, he spun me around and the alcohol kicked in and he stumbled a little bit.

I made him put me down at that point and I wrapped my arms around his torso. He complained, saying he wanted to “carry me over the threshold.”

“We’re not getting married, Brian. Callie and Zacky are.” I chuckled as I pushed the button for our floor inside the elevator.

“Oh that’s right.” He chuckled as he moved a piece of hair away from my face. “Doesn’t mean we can’t pretend to be on a honeymoon.”

I couldn’t help but laugh when he wiggled his eyebrows. I shook my head as I ran my fingers through his hair. I quickly kissed him before I leaned down to take my shoes off.

“Don’t take those off.” He chuckled as he grabbed my arm.

“Why not? They’re killing me.”

“Cuz I wanna see you on our bed,” He leaned down to nibble at my jaw. “Wearing nothing but those shoes. After that, you can take them off.”

“You’re such a man.” I moaned and straightened back up to look at him.

“Would you rather me be a woman? Because if you’re into that and I don’t know about it, we can call a friend and have ourselves a-“

“Oh shut up, Brian Elwin Haner Jr!” I scoffed as the bell went off, indicating we reached out floor.

“A man can dream, can’t he?” He smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the doors and towards our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow....it has been forever since I posted anything on here....though this is Caitlin's part. lol hopefully mine will be up soon. cuz now i have a reason to work on it :)