Status: Slow, waiting for Caitlin to do her chapter. <3

Waking Up in Vegas

Callie's P.O.V. (ch. 9)

I continued dancing with Zacky for a while until a man in a suit came up to me. Zacky’s grip on my sides tightened.

“Hi miss, I’m Jack Townsend. I’m the owner her at JET. Every night I come out here and pick five girls to dance and win a thousand dollar cash prize as well as a week free entry and drinks at the club.” He began to say as Zacky’s grip lightened. “So, what do you say?”

I looked over at Zacky. “What do you say babe?” I asked, wanting to see if he was ok with it.
“It’s up to you Cal. I know that all these people can only look. I’m the only one allowed to touch.” He answered with a wink.

I chuckled and nodded my head, looking back at Jack. “Sure, why not.”

He began to explain where I’d have to go and that his girls would dress me up and tell me where to go after that. I turned to Zacky and gave him a hug and a kiss before walking off. I entered the back room Jack pointed to before and found about ten women rushing around. Some were in skimpy outfits getting their hair and makeup done, the rest were zooming around the room dolling these girls up. One with short red hair perked up when she saw me and rushed over to me.

“You must be Jack’s last pick.” She said as she circled around me. “Wow, you’re going to be hard to beat you’re fucking gorgeous. I’m Sally.” She shook my hand. “I’m gonna work with you myself. I already know what we’re putting you in.” She said, rushing me over to the only empty corner of the room.

“Well, I’m Callie. Nice to meet you Sally.” I said as she instructed me to take my dress off. “What exactly do I have to do? Jack explained a little, but not exactly the drill.” I said with a chuckle.

“Well, basically I’m going to doll you up, though you won’t need much. Then when we get the go ahead we are going to usher you out to the club where you will compete with the other girls.” She said, looking through clothes she had on a rack. “Can you pole dance?”
I was a little taken back by her question, “Um, yeah, but why?”

She laughed, “Sweetheart in Vegas pole dancing is the only dancing.” She said as she grabbed a really skimpy, purple, sequin halter-top bikini. “Well, let’s get you ready.”
After about fifteen minutes, Sally was done with me. Honestly, I kind of liked the bikini. It fit me really well and I love the color purple. She had curled my hair, using a sparkly hairspray to finish it off. As for my make-up all she did was touch-up what was already on my face.

“Well Callie, you’re all set. And just in time too.” Sally said as she looked around the room, the others getting ready to go back out to the club. “Good-luck, not like you’ll need it.” She said with a smile, before pushing me in the direction of the others.

I took a deep breath before I followed the others back to the club. As the others and I walked to our designated dancing spots all you could hear were catcalls, causing me to laugh. I skimmed the crowd for the boys, finding them and locking eyes with Zacky. I gauged his reaction, he seemed indifferent. That was until he smirked out me and mouthed the words, ‘Knock ‘em dead.’ I smiled and waited for the introduction to end and the music to start. Ginuwine’s Pony began to play. I laughed and began the routine I made in my pole dancing class.

I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off

Gotta be compatible
Takes me to my limits
Girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't want to get off
If your horny, Let's do it
Ride it, My Pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

If your horny, Let's do it
Ride it, My Pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

Sitting here flossing
Peeping your steelo
Just once if I have the chance
The things I will do to you
You and your body
Every single portion
Send chills up and down your spine
Juices flowing down your thigh

If we're gonna get nasty, Baby
First we'll show & tell
Till I reach your ponytail
Lurk all over and through you baby
Until I reach your stream
You'll be on my jockey team

I ended my dance and looked over to Zacky. His jaw was slack and his eyes big. I smirked and winked at him, causing him to compose himself.

“Ok everyone! It’s time to vote! I’ll say a name and if you want them to win, you have to yell really loud.” The DJ said as he started with the first girl. They eventually got to me. “Ok, so who wants girl number 5 to win?” The crowd erupted almost blowing the roof off the building. “Well, it looks like we have an obvious winner! Girl number 5! Give her a hand!” The crowd cheered and I felt two arms pull me down from the stage. Zacky grabbed my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss. I pulled away and I smirked.

“Oh the things I’m going to do to you tonight.” He said as I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and faced Jack.

“Well Callie, her you go. You definitely earned it.” He said handing me a pass. “It’s good for you and all in your group. Hope to see you soon. We haven’t had a reaction like that in years.” He said, shaking my hand and walking away.

I turned back around to Zacky and smiled. “Babe, can we leave now?” I asked as I pushed up to him, putting my hands in his back pockets.

“Like you needed to ask.” He said with a laugh, as he placed his hands on my waist. “But, first lets get that dress back on you. I really don’t want to fight guys off you all the way home. Plus,” he leaned down to my ear. “I can’t wait to rip it off you.” He whispered in my ear, his voice filled with lust, nibbling my ear before he pulled away.

I ran back to the room and put my dress back on and found Zacky waiting for me outside of the room. He told me he told the guys we were leaving and that they wanted to stay longer and that Cailyn and Brian had already left. I nodded as we found a taxi and made our way back to the Luxor. The whole ride there Zacky placed little kisses here and there on my body. We made our way up to our room and Zacky let us in. I was barely two feet into the room when he pushed me against the wall and kissed me like he never had before.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine, looking me right in the eyes, “Callie, I fucking love you. All of you. Tonight, I can’t wait to make love to you. Soon, you will be my wife. And we’ll spend eternity together. One day we’ll have our children together and we’ll teach them how to raise hell together. Basically I just can’t wait to be together in the truest sense of the word. Nothing will ever change how much I love you Cal. Not one thing in this fucking world.” Zacky just poured his whole soul out before me, I’d never seen him allow himself be this vulnerable before.

I started to cry as I pulled him down to kiss me again. I pulled away and looked back at him. “Zacky, I will love you for-fucking-ever. We’ve been together for five years, and I am so excited that we’re getting married and going to start a family one day. I can’t wait to be able to make love to you every day of my life. There is no measure to how happy I am that one day you will father my children. Baby, I can’t wait to be old and gray with you.” I said pecking his lips, “Now, you need to fucking rip this dress off, because babe we aren’t going to sleep tonight.” We both laughed, because we knew just how true that statement was.
♠ ♠ ♠
First post in over a year....damn.

Please comment....apparently I really need motivation. lol