Status: On hiatus for a little while... sorry :(

Stereos

After a horrific car crash, Peyton Riley died for two minutes, slipped into a coma, and woke up with severe brain trauma to her temporal lobe. With no memories of her past, she must see a therapist to try and recover anything she can. As she starts to remember bits and pieces of things that have happened, both heart-warming and heart-stopping, she realizes that there is a big chunk of her life that people keep avoiding.

Who is Luke Schenn, and why won't anyone tell her?
  1. One
    She looked completely frazzled, so Luke smiled as if to reassure her. “It’s fine. I learned some things about you that I don’t even know about my sisters.”
  2. Two
    THIS IS A NEW CHAPTER. PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! :) (AS OF SEPTEMBER 17th, 2009!)
  3. Three
  4. Four
    Peyton’s back went rigid, “oh.”
  5. Five
    Alex clicked something, but neither girl in the front seat paid any attention to her. “On this day, the 25th of May,” Alex started with a hum to her voice, “marks the dawn of a new day.”
  6. Six
    Luke stood helplessly by the table, too stunned and confused to go after her.
  7. Seven
    When Peyton had gone to call her friend AJ, she couldn’t find the number. In her cell phone there was no record of her friend, and in her address book a page had been ripped out.
  8. Eight
    Tessa saved her from having to reply. “Actually, Luke, I think I’m just going to take her home.”