Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch. 2 By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 2 by: M.S.P.
As I drive my hybrid home I wonder if their really is a twin brother named Cedric. Should I really trust Sweeny? I’m not so sure. But something about him makes me want to fall in love with him. The way he dresses, those big brown eyes; the white streak in his hair. I normally don’t go for men with grey or white in their hair, but there’s something about this man that makes me swoon. I make myself a cup of tea and sit with my cat Frankie on my lap. I really don’t mind this man, this man is so charming and different that I want to be someone he loves.
The Next Day…
I find out that the next day of trial won’t be till March 21st and it’s only February, 25th. So I decide to put on my best dress, which is a red and black corset dress with lace trim at the bottom, put on matching make-up and drive to the prison to go visit Sweeny. 30 minutes later I’m at the prison. Again I’m allowed a supervised visit with him. He looks worried and as if there’s something pressing in his mind. “What’s wrong Sweeny?” I ask. “Well Elizabeth, I just don’t know how I’m going to get out of this prison cell that I’m not accustomed to. I doubt they’ll find Cedric’s where bouts; but I have a feeling that he’s now living at Grand Mama Ester’s house. “How could you possibly know that?” I ask. “Whenever either of us are having trouble or something in our minds is troubling us, we go to our Grand Mama’s house. I wish I could do something about this, I really do.” Sweeny said. “I could find out for you, if you give me the address; or I could just hire a detective.” I replied with a very concerned look on my face. “Oh you’re too kind. You’d seriously do that for me, a man wanted for murder?” Sweeny asked. “I don’t believe you’d actually do something of that sort, and I care for you and trust you.”I said. “Oh thank you Elizabeth.” Sweeny said as he hugged me. He gives me the address and replies: “You really are a wonderful woman, and if I ever get out of this wretched place, I’d love to take you out on a date.” Sweeny said. “Wow that sounds wonderful. I was hoping you’d take interest in me.” I said. “Elizabeth, ever since we met for the very first time I took a liking to you. I knew there was something about you that I just loved, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. You are a very interesting woman, as I am a very interesting man; well that’s what people tell me; and I think we’d make a very interesting pair.” Sweeny said. “Yes, I think so as well. Well, I better go; before I say something I’m longing to say to you.” I said. He kisses me on the cheek and says not a word, I don’t know what else to say to him without embarrassing myself so I bid him goodnight and go home.