Not Quite What Was Expected

Hospital Wing

“Scorpius!” Albus yelled sitting bolt upright in his hospital bed. His right arm seared with pain. He was alone in the dark hospital wing, there were no other patients and Madam Pomfrey must have been asleep in her own quarters.

Albus looked around the room, on his beside table, the snitch. They had won the match, but what happened before that? All he could remember was the look on Scorpius’ face as he left, and Mark. Mark was standing next to him, Scorpius must have been in trouble! Albus feared that he was already too late. He scrambled to collect his things from the bedside table and ran through the corridors back to the dormitories.

“Pulforded,” he said in a hushed and quick breath. The portrait did not swing open, the portrait was gone from it’s frame.

“No, no, no no no no!” Albus though. He searched his pockets for his wand. Using a simple charm to wake Rose to come and meet him.

*~*

“Albus, pst,” Rose hissed at him from around the corner. She gestured for him to follow. They went around the corner to the wall where the room of requirement was hidden.

“We really need a place to sit and talk in private away from any listening ears.” Rose said. The door appeared in front of their eyes. It was a majestic sight to see. The handle was made of gold and brass, the door was a dark mahogany wood with beautiful carvings and engravings embellished onto it. Rose reached out to open the door, turning the handle slowly and pushing it open. The walked into the well furnished room, there was a fireplace and plush couches and a bar for making drinks and snacks.

“Iluminata,” Rose flicked her wand towards the fire and set it crackling. Albus made them two butterbeers and found some pumpkin pasties.

“What’s going on Rose?” He asked as he sat down. She picked up a butterbeer.

“Well you’ve been out of it for a while and it’s 4 in the morning,” Rose said sarcastically.

“No I mean, what did I miss?” He asked a little more urgently. Rose looked at his eyes they were filled with worry.

“Scorpius, where is he? Is he safe? I saw him with Mark just before I blacked out.” Albus said softly.

“Scorpius, he, well, he took it out on Mark, you falling on the broom, he blamed Mark and well, he casted a spell on Mark, it was pretty bad, but nothing happened to Mark, that evil bastard, the professors took Scorpius away, and they’ve locked him away somewhere for surveillance before he can go back to regular schooling.” Rose said. Albus looked at her with wide eyes, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This was crazy. He needed to find Scorpius. He stood quickly and a sharp pain seared through his chest.

“Gah!” He cried. Sitting back down, he checked on his scar. Rose let out a gasp. This was the first time she was seeing it.

“Mark put this on me. Through his sister, disgusting right?”

“Oh Albus, you’ll be fine, I’m sure you will, it’s like, like your father’s scar on his forehead.”

“Yeah, well anyway, let’s go find Scorpius I need to see him.” Albus said leaving the room. Rose followed after.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE! i realize that it's been forever but i also realized that i had not completed this story. and i'm determined to complete it. hope you all enjoy, and or are still reading, i'll complete it nonetheless.