Not Quite What Was Expected

MAJOR DEATHLY HALLOWS SPOILERS!!!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE 7TH BOOK IN THE SERIES OF HARRY POTTER!!!

Inspired by the Harry Potter series and...

jocee;Spam Queen's amazing Harry Potter fan-fic.

The story of Albus Severus Potter, Harry and Ginny's second child, and youngest son. A whole new adventure is about to begin at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Join Albus as he ventures through the school and gets through the pressures of having one of the most famous fathers in all of Wizarding history!

And here are all my lovely guest stars! ^ ^

safety_pin
pirate_ninja_cow
Love-Like-Winter
Ultimate Chester
Mannequinx
Teenage Queen
Mr John Smith
xemzillyx
childish-romance
Mrs Bryar
Raven T.
my silent romance
Lykwoah
Beaten_andthe_Damned
AdiesAlternatReality
sailor emo
x_00.07_x

umm... i'll edit it so you know who is who in the story.. soon.. but for now.. these are all the people who have asked and will be put in the story!

[edit]
Did you know?

Here are the couples of the generation of Hogwarts students we've met...
Draco Malfoy - Astoria Greengrass = Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
Harry Potter – Ginny Weasley = Lilly Luna Potter, Albus Severus Potter, James Fred Potter
Ron Weasley - Hermione Granger = Rose Weasley, Hugo Weasley
Percy – Audrey = molly, lucy
George – Angelina = Fred, Roxanne
Bill – Fleur = Victorie, Dominique, Louis
Luna – Rolf = Lorcan, Lysander

Also! it turns out that: Harry and Hermione are at the Ministry: he ends up leading the Auror department. Ron helps George at the joke shop and does very well. Ginny becomes a professional Quidditch player and then sportswriter for the Daily Prophet.

I actually dunno if I should make Gin a Quidditch player for now. or the Sportswriter. but I think I’ll go with ending years of Quidditch. starting of sportswriter. ^ ^

Oh. and I completely forgot to put in the all important Hogwarts acceptance letter. but hey, you guys all know the drill so it's all good!
[end edit]

So in this version of Albus Potter’s story. James’ middle name is Fred, and NOT Sirus. Sadly.

Molly and Lucy of course are already out of school. Victorie is finishing her last year at school and is probably going to run off and elope with Teddy Lupin. Dominique and Louis are not in school yet. They are Ten and Nine years of age respectively. Lorcan is in year two. And Lysander is just always in the shadow. No one ever really hears about him. And Fred and Roxanne are in their fourth and fifth years respectively.

Also. just in case anyone wondered what year it was.. in my calculations. if are so correct. it is somewhere areound the year... 2037. yeah.. i know. way far into the future. and i dunno if i missed a few years or not. ha! *shrugs*

[fun facts]
Tom Felton. The actor who plays Draco Malfoy, has released his own music album. Yes, he play the guitar and sings. May I add he’s has a brilliant skill with the guitar! Draco’s videos
[end of fun facts]